FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

videos of yourself

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2008 at 5:56am
I bet MOL is totally shared between being much better than average (us???) at the game and much lower that average when it's about making friends.
He wants both and still can't choose.
He needs to learn that he does not have to choose: he just can take both. That's it. Just take both and play and make more friends who will make you play even better.
Good luck MOL. Your big mouth is just funny and I wish you go all the way up in the game.
I have the feeling you could do it if you can direct your energy into strong practice with the right coach and  practice partners.
I understand the reserve/respect/bowing attitude of some people who think TT is a martial art and who do not like MOL's big mouth. I think they are right and that European TT compared with Asian's is low because of that; but it's also more fun sometimes for the same reason Big%20smile.
All right if Europeans want to win they need to shut up and practice more. And the coach needs to stay at the table while the player practices serves and everything else; and they need to stop stopping practicing when it starting to hurt a bit...that's embarrassing when it gets known.
Oh euh...I almost forgot...MOL post a video (training FH loop with Mizutani + T05)
Sponsored Links

Master_of_loops View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Master_of_loops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2008 at 7:42am
I dont want to show some respect to people that dont show respect to me! When you laugh at me, you were happy. But when somebody touch you in the heart you imidiatlely start being p.....
Ranger-man View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ranger-man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2008 at 8:39am
You don't want to show respect, period, so letes not get into semantics. And not everyone can be a great player, doesnt matter, you still don't make fun of their game or their style, its called simple manners. I am sure you are no good at everything you do MoL, and I am sure there are many players out there much better than you are, so its best to not go there and make fun of someone that is not as good as we are.

For example, I used to box as well, and I can still throw a mean combination. Doesn't mean I can challenge you to a boxing match does it? Or would you like to go a few rounds?
Darker Speed 90 10mm: Dawei IQUL
Ahinoki Lutz Spruce Jpen: 729 SuperFX

Member:
1-ply Hinoki Club
Violin/Acoustic Clan

The speed of a Rhino and the power of a Gazelle!
pablogilberto View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pablogilberto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2008 at 9:11am
Originally posted by Ranger-man Ranger-man wrote:

You don't want to show respect, period, so letes not get into semantics. And not everyone can be a great player, doesnt matter, you still don't make fun of their game or their style, its called simple manners. I am sure you are no good at everything you do MoL, and I am sure there are many players out there much better than you are, so its best to not go there and make fun of someone that is not as good as we are.

For example, I used to box as well, and I can still throw a mean combination. Doesn't mean I can challenge you to a boxing match does it? Or would you like to go a few rounds?

uh-oh...he doesn't stand a chance Ranger-man...
Schlager View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schlager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2008 at 9:14am
Originally posted by Master_of_loops Master_of_loops wrote:

I dont want to show some respect to people that dont show respect to me! When you laugh at me, you were happy. But when somebody touch you in the heart you imidiatlely start being pussy.

What are you talkin about?

You've been bragging about how good you are for a long time now. You've posted fake videos of yourself, you've stated that you've found the best combo ever before even trying that particular combo, or all the combos available in the world. Of course we are a bit sceptical. If you have such great self confidence, why don't you just post a video and get it over with? I have thought to myself at least a hundred times that you must be a forum troll, but you have over 700 posts, and you never stop, so I can't really believe that either. (most of them are double or tripple or even worse though, so I guess you're actually around 400 or something)

So some of the guys here post a video, I am sure none of them are training to become world champion or something (no offence) and you start making fun of them, and keep telling them to change to another sport. Now why the he..y would the do that? I play the sport I love for fun, and nobody can come here and tell me to quit.

We don't laugh at you, we laugh at the way you're acting. I have a hard time accepting that you're actually older than me. Based on some of your statements you should be a combination of Wang Liqin and the most knowledgable equipment dealer in the world!

And another thing.. Please, PLEASE read your posts before you post them!

I had nothing against you before you started bragging, telling other people what's best for them and generally acting like your 5 years old.

Now keep this topic on topic! I won't accept another post from you or anybody else regarding this discussion about who's father is the strongest or whatever. If you feel that I've been unfair to you in this post, then send me a pm!

-

Feel free to post more videos of yourself! It's interesting to see how other people play, and I'm sure you could get a lot of tips from some of the members here!

Also feel free to discuss the videos, but please don't make this topic into another discussion about MOL. He has gotten enough attention as it is..
Blade: Butterfly M. Maze Off ST

Rubbers: Bluefire M2 2.0
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ranger-man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2008 at 9:38am
Thank you Schlager. 

Member:
1-ply Hinoki Club
Violin/Acoustic Clan

Superserv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superserv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2008 at 9:43am
hey anyone seen my video yet? give me some feedback.
Photino ST
sinuz alfa max FH/BH
Need to add more speed to my FH.

need MORE speed

I WILL use THIS COMBO 4EVER!
theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2008 at 9:59am
Originally posted by Superserv Superserv wrote:

here I finally found very bad quality video during my training Nov 2007

I play here with highpoint in the FH and dippler in the BH.

I am the little guy other side not the black shirt man.

im trying to c ur form, but the quality is so bad, you cant expect answers man

i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

http://www.youtube.com/MDSguy

Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pablogilberto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2008 at 10:05am

Dude, Megaupload's blocked in my workplace, so I'll give my feedback later tonight.

Cheers!
dragon kid View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragon kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2008 at 10:50am
Originally posted by peds peds wrote:

Here's my share. I'm the one in black.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE0PwG9F-e4

I only watch half the vid, and here is what i think..
The guy in the white is very good.. I don't think he played 100% there..
Peds you have a good technique, but the guy in white is not putting too much pressure on you so it's hard to really see your game..
But bottom line i think you have a good technical basic. Keep up the good work..

@Superserv.. I cannot see your video.. how do i download from megaupload? they have a different front page.. where do i go to d/l Superserve vid?
655H3PClassicAcudaS1
'Nobody is Perfect. I am Nobody'
Superserv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superserv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2008 at 12:10pm
I will get a better Vid tomorrow night be update=).

those who cant see the Vid use VLC mediaplayer then u will be able to see the Vid. sorry about the quali.
Photino ST
sinuz alfa max FH/BH

need MORE speed

Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pablogilberto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2008 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by Master_of_loops Master_of_loops wrote:

LOL Good videos!!!LOL I wait this for almost 2 weeks!

This is my pro review:
pablogilberto, you have such good backhand! Kreanga BH is nothing compare to you! I never see that strong backhand!!! Or it was backhand smash? You are probably 3000 rating? Wow you are my new TT idol. When Butterfly release your blade, I will using it forever!!! Maybe you are world TT outdoor champion? But we cannot forget thenam crazy TT style. thenam, are you play on paralympic games Beijing 2008? I heard you lost in semis from pablogilberto? Is this true?

But I cant understand only one thing? How people who play TT for last 5 years each day (thenam and pablogilberto) can play like this? I think you should change to other sport!

PS: I hope you moderators dont ban me because of this post, because I am telling 100% true!!! pablogilberto and thenam, please dont hate me because I only want to help you guys, and I am telling the true of your awful game! I also sugest you guys to not be EJ of TT, because you dont need for that, because you would play TT same with cell phone or with Butterfly extra blades and rubbers.

You're a Ass MOL.  Who are you to tell me to quit the sport and find another one anyway! Regardless of my skill level - i play the game for the fun, love, and passion off it.  I don't play it to impress or offend people by ridiculing how others play compared to mine.

So comon, post your vid already - unless you're all talk (which is actually the case), there's really nothing to hide.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ranger-man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2008 at 12:39pm
Pablo, just ignore the guy, he is not worth it, we all play the game for fun here. We love the game, thats all. Just have fun, and don't let him spoil it for us.

Member:
1-ply Hinoki Club
Violin/Acoustic Clan

cmetsbeltran15 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmetsbeltran15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2008 at 12:41pm
True ranger, but its kinda hard when he always make some stupid spam post in reply to you, or something that is meant to piss you off.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ take my energy ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
dragon kid View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragon kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2008 at 12:43pm

ok, i finally figured out how megaupload works.. this is the first time ever i d/l from there Tongue

Superserv, like the man said the quality is very poor so it's hard to even see the ball and it's a practice video so it's hard to give a feed back since you are doing the same routine over and over again..
Try to put up a vid of you playing a match, we'll be able to give you good feedback.

@theman. your vid is hilarious, it's more fun than competition in it.. but sometimes we need to have that, i always have something to laugh at every club night. So much fun in this sport!!!

@PabloGilberto. Bad a$$ backhand.. you pretty big too, how tall are you?
Spot on on the serve, you should move your non playing hand out of the vision line..
655H3PClassicAcudaS1
'Nobody is Perfect. I am Nobody'
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pablogilberto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2008 at 1:03pm

Pablo, just ignore the guy, he is not worth it, we all play the game for fun here. We love the game, thats all. Just have fun, and don't let him spoil it for us.

I do realize that Ranger-man, but I guess I got ticked there.  Anyway, you're right again -  we love the game and that's all there is to it.
metalone View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2008 at 1:20pm
Nice videos guys!  Having fun is what counts, if your only pleasure was to play like Wang Hao, then no one would ever play.  Even Wang Hao played at a low level when he started, so if you only enjoy being a great playing, then you wouldn't enjoy playing at all and you would never reach a higher level.

MOL is an interesting character, from watching his replies and crazy statements, I believe that he is not being sincere.  I cannot believe that a sane person can act the way he does and actually believe it.  Case in point, every blade that he has had, is the "LAST ONE EVER!"  Now he is pushing the MJ and doesn't even have it, but makes sure that he restates his oppinions regarding it's performance, just to stir the pot and see what happens.  I think it is time to stop even acknowleding he even exist, until he creates a new screen name and in a short time he will reveal his character again, unless his provacative statements become more original.  Go back and search on his past life as Speed_King, you will see the same routine.  I think he is enjoying all the reply's to his nonsense.
Gave up listing, too many changes.
Blade - Yes
BH - Rubber Red
FH - Rubber Black
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ranger-man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2008 at 1:48pm
I second that motion metalone. 

Member:
1-ply Hinoki Club
Violin/Acoustic Clan

Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pablogilberto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2008 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by metalone metalone wrote:

Nice videos guys!  Having fun is what counts, if your only pleasure was to play like Wang Hao, then no one would ever play.  Even Wang Hao played at a low level when he started, so if you only enjoy being a great playing, then you wouldn't enjoy playing at all and you would never reach a higher level.

MOL is an interesting character, from watching his replies and crazy statements, I believe that he is not being sincere.  I cannot believe that a sane person can act the way he does and actually believe it.  Case in point, every blade that he has had, is the "LAST ONE EVER!"  Now he is pushing the MJ and doesn't even have it, but makes sure that he restates his oppinions regarding it's performance, just to stir the pot and see what happens.  I think it is time to stop even acknowleding he even exist, until he creates a new screen name and in a short time he will reveal his character again, unless his provacative statements become more original.  Go back and search on his past life as Speed_King, you will see the same routine.  I think he is enjoying all the reply's to his nonsense.

Here here!!

I guess that's what happens when one was never breastfed?? LOLLOL
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ranger-man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2008 at 2:49pm
Ok, at the same time, lets not get carried away and criticize him too much, or we will soon become a nuisance ourselves. Lets just talk about the game, and all that friendly banter that comes with it. Smile

Member:
1-ply Hinoki Club
Violin/Acoustic Clan

nick911sc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nick911sc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2008 at 2:53pm
I wish I could post my own video because I am really just starting out.   But I have to wait until I can set up my table inside(it's outside right now). And I plan to buy a robot so I'll be looking for technique advice when the time comes. haha

Hey Pablo great name and Avatar!
Paul Gilbert is an amazing guitarist and Silence Followed by a Deafening Roar is a great album as well! Shows real growth in his playing.
YEO Cpen

Xiom Fuga Cpen

Xiom Strato Cpen

Dawei Matrix Cpen

Dawei Quattro A+ FL

Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pablogilberto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2008 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by nick911sc nick911sc wrote:

I wish I could post my own video because I am really just starting out.   But I have to wait until I can set up my table inside(it's outside right now). And I plan to buy a robot so I'll be looking for technique advice when the time comes. haha

Paul Gilbert is an amazing guitarist and Silence Followed by a Deafening Roar is a great album as well! Shows real growth in his playing.

@ nick - yeah, he's my guitar hero. hehehe, one amazing artist and album. you play?

sorry for hijacking the thread folks!!

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ranger-man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2008 at 3:22pm
lol gilberto, its ok, you have not hijacked the thread, I was just imagining you playing table tennis with a guitar hehehe. Sorry dude, just kidding. 

Member:
1-ply Hinoki Club
Violin/Acoustic Clan

nick911sc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nick911sc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2008 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by pablogilberto pablogilberto wrote:

Originally posted by nick911sc nick911sc wrote:

@ nick - yeah, he's my guitar hero. hehehe, one amazing artist and album. you play?

sorry for hijacking the thread folks!!

Yea I play.  He's also my idol!!  But I haven't been able to play in a few months because of school and work and stuff.
YEO Cpen

Xiom Fuga Cpen

Xiom Strato Cpen

Dawei Matrix Cpen

Dawei Quattro A+ FL

Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pablogilberto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2008 at 3:41pm

lol gilberto, its ok, you have not hijacked the thread, I was just imagining you playing table tennis with a guitar hehehe. Sorry dude, just kidding. 

Lol - it's all good...yeah, why don't i use the blade handle for a guitar slide - i wonder how that would sound! LOL
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2008 at 4:12pm
so, my opinion is to stop with the MOL situation.. if this thread ends up closed or something, it would be stupid because i believe this thread is a good idea.

How many total videos do we have now? something like 3 or 4? I can't watch the megaupload one at school.. so that will have to wait.

Thanks for everyone who is posting your videos by the way. I can't post one anytime soon.. I've been in a playing slump, nobody to play with and no where to play when i do have someone. Ive only played my new setup once, and that was with Sriver FX on the BH.. i havent even taken the plastic off of the higher 3 to play it yet.. and im anxious because i dont see anyone who has ever tried that on the HK before. I just look at it for the past week.. with tears in my eyes and sadness in my heart.... Cry

I want to post a video of a guy at my club if i ever get to... he has the best FH i've ever seen in person. penholder, puts so much on his loops that it comes down like a bird of prey. Never has to hit more than 2 before he either gets to point or makes a mistake.
Schlager View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schlager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2008 at 4:47pm
This topic won't be closed :)

I'll just keep deleting every post from MOL (if it's not on topic) or any post regarding him (unless he actually posts a video.... riight)

I think it's a good topic, and I'm actually kind of ashamed that I didn't come up with it earlier :)
Blade: Butterfly M. Maze Off ST

Rubbers: Bluefire M2 2.0
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2008 at 11:51pm
Thanks Schlager that's reassuring :)

Let's try to keep putting more videos on.

Does anyone get video of themselves at tournaments ever? I know a bunch of people including Lixiao just got done with a tournament. Any video?

or MOL, didn't you get back from some 7 day long event? any video from that?

thanks.
theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2008 at 4:44am
guys, in half an hr im going to the homebush teams event metropolitan tournament, we play in the C grade division, i think tonite we're playing the semi finals against tough opposition..ill post the video later tonite!
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

http://www.youtube.com/MDSguy

Superserv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superserv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2008 at 5:00am

MOL will post a vid on chen qi soon, i guess

Photino ST
sinuz alfa max FH/BH

need MORE speed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic