Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

videos of yourself

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
peds View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2008 at 5:26am
@dragon kid

Thanks man! Well appreciated. Here are my other videos in slow motion. Sorry about that. I'll post my other videos soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJjKvFPV0Tc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGtke390esc

I'm 27yrs old and a working professional. I really enjoyed the sport because this is my way of relieving stress.
Sponsored Links

pablogilberto View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pablogilberto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2008 at 6:21am
Originally posted by peds peds wrote:

@dragon kid

Thanks man! Well appreciated. Here are my other videos in slow motion. Sorry about that. I'll post my other videos soon.

I'm 27yrs old and a working professional. I really enjoyed the sport because this is my way of relieving stress.

Peds, which one are you? Guy in Blue or Green? I hope to play with you when I'm in Manila.
peds View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2008 at 6:47am
@pablo

I'm the guy in green. Where are you located in the Philippines? It will be my pleasure to play with you. Let's make a video and post it here.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pablogilberto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2008 at 6:55am
@peds where do you usually play?

Edited by pablogilberto - 02/28/2011 at 11:51pm
Ranger-man View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ranger-man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2008 at 8:46am
Nice videos Ped, and nice game, I like. :)
Darker Speed 90 10mm: Dawei IQUL
Ahinoki Lutz Spruce Jpen: 729 SuperFX

Member:
1-ply Hinoki Club
Violin/Acoustic Clan

The speed of a Rhino and the power of a Gazelle!
gatz View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gatz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2008 at 11:01am
Originally posted by pablogilberto pablogilberto wrote:

@peds

I'm in Cebu, where do you usually play?

they play in shaft makatiBig%20smile. Philtt members often this place.   Here's mineWink

am the old ladyLOL
Blade: ZJ SZLC, Garayda 5000 Matador Texa
Rubbers: FH::Symmetry SP BH: Tenergy Hard, FH: MoristoSP ax BH: Tenergy Hard,FH:Desperado 2 BH: Omega 7 Asia   
dragon kid View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragon kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2008 at 2:27pm

@dragon kid

Funny..
I've seen the first video, i cannot remember when but i've seen that before, have you posted the link somewhere else?
The vids confirms that you have solid technique on the FH. And you rely very much on those FH. IMO, you are quite advance in TT. How long have you been playing???
I think you and Pablo is pretty equal, it would be interesting to see both of you going at each other. I think Pablo might edge you a little, because he have that nasty BH. But i am not so sure.. it's hard to tell from just a few videos LOL
655H3PClassicAcudaS1
'Nobody is Perfect. I am Nobody'
Tomii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tomii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2008 at 2:36pm

Originally posted by theman theman wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVPWSA5U8As

im the guy at the end lol... my rating is 1000

whoever understands vietnamese will find this funnyLOL

I don't understand Vietnamese, but that last serve??..hilarious!

They are just sayin "good match hahaha" "sure thing hahha"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_Rtenkmt6M

Self-made video please watch and comment
Tomii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tomii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2008 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by gatz gatz wrote:

@peds

they play in shaft makatiBig%20smile. Here's mineWink

am the old ladyLOL

HEY! haven't you made a "sandpaper stuff video?:P i recognized that little room:D:D

Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pablogilberto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2008 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by gatz gatz wrote:

@peds

they play in shaft makatiBig%20smile. Here's mineWink

am the old ladyLOL

Ma'am Gatz, thanks!!

Tomii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tomii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2008 at 2:59pm
Well it's not really connected to the topic, but i once saw a video of someone playing with a frying pan, if someone could give me a link please i would really appreciate it

stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2008 at 3:05pm
One day I saw a coach playing his former student.

First  I have to say this coach has an excellent reputation and really gives people good training. To beginners that coach gives excellent form in no time with good advice on strokes and footwork.

With that special student though things did not work at all. After a couple years of coaching (1 hour/week + normal hours at the club) the student was as bad as it gets. The student eventually quit and later they met at the club and the coach played his former student with a plastic hair brush (penhold style).

I thought it was kind of funny and sad at the same time.

gatz View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gatz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2008 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by dragon kid dragon kid wrote:

@dragon kid

Funny..
I've seen the first video, i cannot remember when but i've seen that before, have you posted the link somewhere else?
The vids confirms that you have solid technique on the FH. And you rely very much on those FH. IMO, you are quite advance in TT. How long have you been playing???
I think you and Pablo is pretty equal, it would be interesting to see both of you going at each other. I think Pablo might edge you a little, because he have that nasty BH. But i am not so sure.. it's hard to tell from just a few videos LOL

I Am a has been  playerLOL am in my middle age now but i can still play okay. Actually my backhand is more deadly than my forehand i used both short pips. And yes i play with sandpaper blade as well. I have posted this video on my darker review.
Blade: ZJ SZLC, Garayda 5000 Matador Texa
Rubbers: FH::Symmetry SP BH: Tenergy Hard, FH: MoristoSP ax BH: Tenergy Hard,FH:Desperado 2 BH: Omega 7 Asia   
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pablogilberto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2008 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by Tomii Tomii wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVPWSA5U8As

im the guy at the end lol... my rating is 1000

whoever understands vietnamese will find this funnyLOL

I don't understand Vietnamese, but that last serve??..hilarious!

They are just sayin "good match hahaha" "sure thing hahha"

Thanks Tomii! Now I need to learn how to say it. Smile
peds View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2008 at 12:46am
@pablo
I usually play at Shaft Sportshub in Makati City. Sometimes in Ateneo and Metropolis. By the way, do you play at Hua Ching? Maybe you know Handel Yap. If yes, say my regards to him.

@ranger-man
Thanks so much man. I really enjoy the sport.

@gatz
Hi ma'am.. how's Philtt?

@dragon kid
Yup! I posted them somewhere asking about my rating based on my videos. I play all-around.. sometimes offensive and sometimes defensive. I learned the basics mid of year 2006. I do agree that pablo do have an advantage over me. I really don't care if I lose since it's going to be a friendly match. My goal is to meet other players and make friends.
ole77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ole77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2008 at 4:00am
Originally posted by Tomii Tomii wrote:

Well it's not really connected to the topic, but i once saw a video of someone playing with a frying pan, if someone could give me a link please i would really appreciate it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS9_Dq4HDj8
Member of the Single Ply Hinoki Club
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragon kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2008 at 8:05am

@dragon kid
Yup! I posted them somewhere asking about my rating based on my videos. I play all-around.. sometimes offensive and sometimes defensive. I learned the basics mid of year 2006. I do agree that pablo do have an advantage over me. I really don't care if I lose since it's going to be a friendly match. My goal is to meet other players and make friends.

I knew i watched that vid before.. Wink
Yes, there is so much more to TT than winning.. The brotherhood of TT players is one thing i love most.. It doesn't matter what your skin color, race, nationality is, if you love TT that we all are brothersss!!!

655H3PClassicAcudaS1
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2008 at 12:26pm
hey theman, video yet?
theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2008 at 12:46pm
i just watched myself play...good god at this rate ill be rated 1000 forever!

i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

http://www.youtube.com/MDSguy

Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragon kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2008 at 12:52pm

i just watched myself play...good god at this rate ill be rated 1000 forever!

You should add fighting spirit to your play.. you'll be 1500 FOREVAAA!!! Wink
655H3PClassicAcudaS1
theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2008 at 1:17pm
fighting spirirt, oh  i tried that, it worked, maybe for 1 or 2 points, but no no it doesnt work when u dont have technique LOL
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

http://www.youtube.com/MDSguy

Superserv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superserv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/13/2008 at 2:17pm

Theman

upload the video here then
Photino ST
sinuz alfa max FH/BH
Need to add more speed to my FH.

need MORE speed

I WILL use THIS COMBO 4EVER!
Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/13/2008 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by Master_of_loops Master_of_loops wrote:

I dont want to show some respect to people that dont show respect to me! When you laugh at me, you were happy. But when somebody touch you in the heart you imidiatlely start being pussy.

Disaster of Fruitloops......... I find your language to be quite abusive and totally uncalled for.  Do you have to be such a potty mouth?

Where are the mods when they should be here?

I guess the forum needs to have a R rating? 
Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/13/2008 at 5:52pm

Here's my share. I'm the one in black.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE0PwG9F-e4

peds......thats awesome!    Thats what it's about.  Having fun and making cool vids.   I dig the tunes too.  THX   Clap
Superserv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superserv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/14/2008 at 4:12pm
edit done
Photino ST
sinuz alfa max FH/BH

need MORE speed

peds View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/15/2008 at 6:00am
Try if you can open the video in Windows Movie Maker. Then go to the Video Effects. There are effects there that can rotate the video 90, 180 and 270 degrees. Hope that helps.
Low Tek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Low Tek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/15/2008 at 10:16am
There are some free 3GP editors that you can get. Just google "3GP editor".
Recanter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Recanter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/15/2008 at 2:14pm
The guys playing outside are actually quite good. No point comparing to professionals like Kreanga etc Its like comparing people to Federer or Tiger Woods

Otherwise everybody would be a top 20 player.  I praise they guys who had enough courage to post the videos, I enjoyed them thanks! :)
Timo Boll ALC ST

FH: BTY Tenergy 64 2.1
BH: BTY EJ Max
palla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote palla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2008 at 1:32pm
http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=yQfD5_w5qhY
there i was 16 years old,now i'm 18.that was a good point against a decent player...
Superserv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superserv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2008 at 3:32am
here is my training footworks Video. leave comment if u want.

Photino ST
sinuz alfa max FH/BH

need MORE speed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic