Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

YouTube TT Channels

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ttvirus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttvirus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/12/2010 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by lild100 lild100 wrote:

Originally posted by ttvirus ttvirus wrote:

omg youtube deleted my account without reason ...

wtf????????????????????????????

becuase you had 3 copyright claims??

i don't know, where i can see the reason ?
Sponsored Links

lild100 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lild100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/12/2010 at 4:07pm

Dam! tbh i dont think you can get it back... you need to maybe email youtube.. I think you maybe had 3 copyright strikes... as you had music in your vids... the same happened to GECA.

When you get 3 copyright strikes... youtubes system shuts down the account.

Email them and see what they can do, good luck man! thats so gay as you had an amazing video on there and it was featured!
BeaverMD View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeaverMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/12/2010 at 4:22pm

Edited by BeaverMD - 09/10/2021 at 6:56am
ttvirus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttvirus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/12/2010 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by BeaverMD BeaverMD wrote:

Was it you that posted that Jorgen Persson highlight video? Smile

no
ttvirus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttvirus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/12/2010 at 4:24pm

Dam! tbh i dont think you can get it back... you need to maybe email youtube.. I think you maybe had 3 copyright strikes... as you had music in your vids... the same happened to GECA.

When you get 3 copyright strikes... youtubes system shuts down the account.

Email them and see what they can do, good luck man! thats so gay as you had an amazing video on there and it was featured!

where i can contact them ?
bozbrisvegas View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozbrisvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/12/2010 at 4:24pm

that was my favorite video too ttvirus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey how easy is it to reopen another youtube account?  Do you need to find another email to open it?  Or do they just allow you to start fresh?
Grubba Variant ALL
fh: Hurricane 38 degrees MAX
bh: tensor MAX
Watch me playing TT
ttvirus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttvirus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/12/2010 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by bozbrisvegas bozbrisvegas wrote:

that was my favorite video too ttvirus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey how easy is it to reopen another youtube account?  Do you need to find another email to open it?  Or do they just allow you to start fresh?

no i need a another mail ...
iamj8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iamj8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/12/2010 at 7:10pm
D=

That totally sucks... ><
A version of Hurricane 3
A version of Tenergy
A Stiga blade...
ttvirus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttvirus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2010 at 4:07pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zN-FBArV-8
i reuploaded my 2010 preview again, hope you like it :D
ladiesman69 View Drop Down
Permabanned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladiesman69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2010 at 7:50pm
Honestly, these 'YouTubes' annoy the hell out of me. WHY DO YOU COPY PASTE EVERY KNOWN TABLE TENNIS PLAYERS NAME INTO THE FREAKING TAG BOX!?!?!?! f**k!

Use relevant freaking tags, it's not that bloody hard. At least that way when I'm searching for a player related video I don't get random garbage past page 2.

Furthermore, anyone who sold out to that dodgy DR. LEE table tennis school *rawr* deserves to be banned. I'm sick of having actual useful information IN THE VIDEO INFORMATION BOX being replaced by "MASTER SERVES!!" and that bloody annoying in-video pop-up, which yes, can be turned off but is used for more productive reasons in other videos.

If you guys were more uniform about this it would be so much easier to find lesser known videos of certain players. Especially from posters who aren't spamming their tag box.
lild100 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lild100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2010 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by ladiesman69 ladiesman69 wrote:

Honestly, these 'YouTubes' annoy the hell out of me. WHY DO YOU COPY PASTE EVERY KNOWN TABLE TENNIS PLAYERS NAME INTO THE FREAKING TAG BOX!?!?!?! f**k!

Use relevant freaking tags, it's not that bloody hard. At least that way when I'm searching for a player related video I don't get random garbage past page 2.

Furthermore, anyone who sold out to that dodgy DR. LEE table tennis school *rawr* deserves to be banned. I'm sick of having actual useful information IN THE VIDEO INFORMATION BOX being replaced by "MASTER SERVES!!" and that bloody annoying in-video pop-up, which yes, can be turned off but is used for more productive reasons in other videos.

If you guys were more uniform about this it would be so much easier to find lesser known videos of certain players. Especially from posters who aren't spamming their tag box.

XD

well to be fair we put a lot of effort into giving you guys tt footage.. highlighted to.

your only fair point was the tag part... but like all videos on youtube, anny sport everyone tags them, so when people search table tennis hopefully there video will be shown :)

SoWhySoSerious View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoWhySoSerious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2010 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by ladiesman69 ladiesman69 wrote:

Simply stop watching these videos which are so annoying for you.This is your destination:
http://www.ittf.com/_front_page/itTV.asp?category=ittv_New
http://www.youtube.com/ttCountenance

Don't lose yourself in table tennis, whatever it means to you.

BeaverMD View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeaverMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2010 at 11:06pm

Edited by BeaverMD - 09/10/2021 at 6:57am
bozbrisvegas View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozbrisvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2010 at 11:26pm

Boz is on the fence on this one.

I also hate advertising, but understand a few $ can encourage better results.

I will go a touch off topic.  If you have ever looked at youtube front page.  It is total BS in my opinion.  Every second front page video is all youtube optimized to be a "virus video".

What is a virus video?  mmm sex sells.   Even if it is just a video blog of some guy ranting on about whatever, his link picture is some sexy blonde, don't believe me? go check now, just type youtube.com, and tell me if there are not falf of some sexy cleavage.

This is what is popular, and that is what brings clicks.  Some people bring quality information or materail, others play the game.

The youtube boys here brind us quality and use a bit of advertising to see what they can make out of it.

Look ladiesman69, I understand your frustration of annoying ads and misleading titles but most these guys as you know bring us stuff we would not see otherwise.

Could ITTF just give us all free streaming video in HD?
Grubba Variant ALL
fh: Hurricane 38 degrees MAX
bh: tensor MAX
Watch me playing TT
lild100 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lild100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/14/2010 at 7:17am

I will go a touch off topic.� If you have ever looked at youtube front page.� It is total BS in my opinion.� Every second front page video is all youtube optimized to be a "virus video".

What is a virus video?� mmm sex sells.�� Even if it is just�a video blog of some guy ranting on about whatever, his link picture is some sexy blonde, don't believe me? go check now, just type youtube.com, and tell me if there are not falf of some sexy cleavage.

This is what is popular, and that is what brings clicks.� Some people bring quality information or materail, others play the game.

The youtube boys here brind us quality and use a bit of advertising to see what they can make out of it.

Look ladiesman69, I understand your frustration of annoying ads and misleading titles�but most these guys as you know bring us stuff we would not see otherwise.

haha your the best man!

so true about those top youtube people.. they even have dirty names on there vids.. for people to click

Also i hear ittf are brining out there videos in HD!!
stoikov78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stoikov78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/18/2010 at 12:15pm
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2010 at 8:38am
we make real professional handmade table tennis blades - ospblades.com
vader555 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vader555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2010 at 12:13am
 matches in hd 2009 teams

http://www.youtube.com/user/Walker0811

JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2010 at 10:44am
Originally posted by PLLsystem PLLsystem wrote:

from Hungary
also from here but livestream.com channels on top right

well, that's not a YouTube channel now, is it?
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
ping75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ping75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/26/2010 at 4:39pm
Hi

with personal video from france and sometimes other countries.
http://www.youtube.com/user/alexis92130
MrTabletennisDaan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTabletennisDaan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/27/2010 at 5:35am
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/27/2010 at 5:13pm
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 53 SuperSelect
Yinhe Qing
kenneyy88 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenneyy88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/21/2010 at 2:34am
My youtube channel, I already have highlights from my college team, and matches from 2010 college championships. And I also post some other random stuff. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/advancedfirefly

Jura12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jura12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/16/2010 at 12:22pm
Hungary Open:  http://www.youtube.com/user/pllsystem#g/c/DB8BEBC782EBBBD4

Edited by Jura12 - 10/16/2010 at 12:28pm
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2010 at 10:30am
dunno if this one has been posted yet, but the ittf says they are putting all their archived vids that they have removed from their ITTV site here:

http://www.youtube.com/ittfchannel
Thomasson View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thomasson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2010 at 10:59am

I will go a touch off topic.  If you have ever looked at youtube front page.  It is total BS in my opinion.  Every second front page video is all youtube optimized to be a "virus video".

What is a virus video?  mmm sex sells.   Even if it is just a video blog of some guy ranting on about whatever, his link picture is some sexy blonde, don't believe me? go check now, just type youtube.com, and tell me if there are not falf of some sexy cleavage.

This is what is popular, and that is what brings clicks.  Some people bring quality information or materail, others play the game.

Look ladiesman69, I understand your frustration of annoying ads and misleading titles but most these guys as you know bring us stuff we would not see otherwise.

Well I just checked mine, and it showed me this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jExjAcyhgco&feature=topvideos

I wouldn't call him Mr.Perfect :D
Blade: TB ALC
FH: Tenergy05 2.1
BH: Tenergy64 1.7
Sallom89 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sallom89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2010 at 12:23pm
My channel, training videos and TT related stuff (mostly penhold)

Member of Wang Hao fan club.

Hurricane Hao III
FH: Thors
RPB: Omega Pro
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2010 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by takaaki takaaki wrote:

dunno if this one has been posted yet, but the ittf says they are putting all their archived vids that they have removed from their ITTV site here:

http://www.youtube.com/ittfchannel

This is an interesting channel - how on Earth did they manage to upload two-hour long clips on YouTube??? I thought YT didn't allow that. But maybe it's because they are copyright owners and those are allowed longer clips...
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
Sallom89 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sallom89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2010 at 4:44pm
Add me to the list please, thanks JimT ;)
Member of Wang Hao fan club.

Hurricane Hao III
FH: Thors
RPB: Omega Pro
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2010 at 10:54pm
and what's the link??  is it the WANG HAO FAN CLUB YOUTUBE CHANNEL??
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic