Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Topic ClosedPushblocker vs. Cho Yoon Je (KOR)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
Author
cls2222 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/02/2010 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by Vladovich Vladovich wrote:

Originally posted by cls2222 cls2222 wrote:

Playing power against a LP blocker requires one shot kills with great placement, which is only if you want to play power. If the Korean would of tried to attack everything, he would have a lot of trouble if the ball came back to him with reversed spin right away. It looks like he is not trying, but playing power is not what you do against LP players, especially since they won't try to kill a shot that you may place long or high every time. I know 1900 level "pushblockers" who beat 2200 rated juniors just because they put the ball back on the table and wait for the junior to try to kill it.

I think they just have to play smarter, if you make strong fast loop, and he chop it back, then your next shot have to be strong, but slow topspin, more upward then forward movement, and after couple of safe top spin shots you try topspin killer again.

If you are confident that your loop is more consistent than a block by a pushblocker like Madier, and that you can read the spin coming off his racket, than you can play that way. I know what you mean by playing short strong topspin and then trying a "killer" topspin when you get the chance, but that is a tactic used mostly against LP modern and classic defenders; playing a LP blocker is a completely different game. My view on playing a pushblocker is to place the ball wide to the corners with a controlled loop (not to the middle), which is not necessarily a strong topspin. Once you force the pushblocker to make a weak return, then you can kill it. There is no point to testing the consistency of a pushblocker's block Dead
Korbel
Stiga Boost TX   

Sponsored Links

Pushblocker View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/02/2010 at 3:29pm

Originally posted by Vladovich Vladovich wrote:

Playing power against a LP blocker requires one shot kills with great placement, which is only if you want to play power. If the Korean would of tried to attack everything, he would have a lot of trouble if the ball came back to him with reversed spin right away. It looks like he is not trying, but playing power is not what you do against LP players, especially since they won't try to kill a shot that you may place long or high every time. I know 1900 level "pushblockers" who beat 2200 rated juniors just because they put the ball back on the table and wait for the junior to try to kill it.

I think they just have to play smarter, if you make strong fast loop, and he chop it back, then your next shot have to be strong, but slow topspin, more upward then forward movement, and after couple of safe top spin shots you try topspin killer again.

If you are confident that your loop is more consistent than a block by a pushblocker like Madier, and that you can read the spin coming off his racket, than you can play that way. I know what you mean by playing short strong topspin and then trying a "killer" topspin when you get the chance, but that is a tactic used mostly against LP modern and classic defenders; playing a LP blocker is a completely different game. My view on playing a pushblocker is to place the ball wide to the corners with a controlled loop (not to the middle), which is not necessarily a strong topspin. Once you force the pushblocker to make a weak return, then you can kill it. There is no point to testing the consistency of a pushblocker's block Dead

What many don't realize when they are talking about killing my first return is that my placement is VERY good. I will be able to catch my opponent most of the time out of position for that attack and they will miss many times. People should check my other videos who I'm beating strong players who usually play very well but they look weak against me.. It's very difficult to see what's going on when watching a video. If you are playing yourself people will notice that playing me is not as easy as it seems.. People who don't know me think that I"m about 1700 but I haven't been below 2000 rating since 2001...
2010 Florida State Champion

Dr. Neubauer Firewall Plus Blade with DHS G666 1.5mm on forehand Giant Dragon Talon National Team OX on backhand
ghostzen View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/02/2010 at 3:34pm
Good game to watch. He seems to have the timing and power to loop strongly when needed. Some great blocks off loops mind and good angels. You are right about the all out power not being able to get past you but he picks his balls well. What standard is the other guy?.
cls2222 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/02/2010 at 3:36pm
It seems that way too. Not too many people have an idea of how to play pushblockers and think that they should play the same game they use against choppers. An outstanding example is the German girl, "Solja," who destroys a lot of attackers because she can place the ball well with her antispin rubber.
Korbel
Stiga Boost TX   

rustyfo View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/02/2010 at 3:42pm
Haven't read the comments to the thread, but watched most of the video. sh*t man your pushes look f**king brutal - I would really be in trouble against your style - frustration just kicks in so fast as a schooled looping player when you meet someone who just destroys your rhytm like you do. I'm impressed by how calm the Korean dude managed to stay instead of just going for his big forehands, which will definitely have been his main instinct.

The two things that would do wonders for your game are in my opinion:
1. Improve consistency with the backhand - I realise you had to stay agressive because of your opponent being stronger than you, but in any case it's something you need to improve if you wan't to take your game to the next level.
2. After you've pushed deep deep into your opponent's FH, practise counterlooping/blocking his weak/slow diagonal opening loop. This is first of all a much more effective shot instead of stepping way over with your BH-pips, and also it will put you in a much better position when he finally manages to open to your BH corner.
You might/probably know this, but it's important to note that almost all loopers will FH-loop diagonally when under a lot of pressure - like when you push super deep+fast+low to the FH corner, which seems to be your most effective shot.

anyway just my 2cents, hopefully they can be of some use.

Edited by rustyfo - 12/02/2010 at 3:49pm
Blade: Tibhar Samsonov Alpha

FH: Tenergy 05

BH: Acuda S1
Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/02/2010 at 4:08pm
I'm just beginning to learn the push block and chop block strokes the last couple weeks, I discovered it kinda by accident, just sticking my long pips out there as a reflex and it slid over, but a very effective and important part of pips play to figure out what to do when you cant chop something straight up, so helpful video to try to understand what I'm supposed to be trying to do...

But it's easy to sit here and tell someone why they lost to a pro player, actually keeping the hundreds of little things that can cause you to lose points in check the whole match yourself, thats a whole other matter now isn't it?

Edited by Jonan - 12/02/2010 at 4:11pm
Metallis View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/02/2010 at 4:36pm
I hate pips. They all should be banned. I think table tennis is the only sport that someone can win just because of the equipment hes using. A pip player just stand there returning the ball, they dont even have to move, and still win. Wheres the fun? I rather lose than winning like that.
rawrtje View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/02/2010 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by Metallis Metallis wrote:

I hate pips. They all should be banned. I think table tennis is the only sport that someone can win just because of the equipment hes using. A pip player just stand there returning the ball, they dont even have to move, and still win. Wheres the fun? I rather lose than winning like that.

Have you ever tried playing with pips? Not a stroll in the park, my friend.
ChichoFicho View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/02/2010 at 4:44pm

Biggest joke around! How about this one:
I hate iverted rubbers. They all should be banned. Table tennis is the only sport where you can win using the advantage of your inverted rubber. An inverted player just stays there and power loops everything. They don't even have to think most of the time. They rely on their equipment to do the job.  Better lose with pimple out rubber than win with inverted.

Edited by ChichoFicho - 12/02/2010 at 4:46pm
Darker Speed 70

Hammond FA Speed

Tyotokusen
LobbedYoud0wn View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/02/2010 at 4:44pm

Yeah, because you can be suddenly pro with long pips without training with them just as hard as any other player.
ghostzen View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/02/2010 at 4:48pm
Pimple effects can easily be dealt with if you have the understanding of how the rubber works. It's having a plan to stop them, the pimps player with also have their plan to stop you btw. When you reach a higher level very few players are actually good enough to bank on the pimps winning the match alone. They normally set up a spun or loop drive winner of some kind. certain balls can be difficult for them. it's putting it all together. But ...Pimples are hard to use and even harder to master.
APW46 View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/02/2010 at 5:01pm
All I can say 'pushblocker' is how you dream at night your best shots, I mean, I can, we all can remmember our best shots, dissapearing into the void of our oppo
nents gap. How do you dream about your best shots? It surely can't be so satisfying? its all about the oppo making a mistake, You surely can't see what we all do, a winning 'past the opponent' shot, a pure winner, a satifying clean snap, your game is about spoiling, what then gets you off...Just results?   I mean what bit of the beutiful game relly gets you going...............
The Older I get, The better I was.
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/02/2010 at 5:18pm
It is perverted to have inverted or extroverted rubber dreams.
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/02/2010 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by APW46 APW46 wrote:

All I can say 'pushblocker' is how you dream at night your best shots, I mean, I can, we all can remmember our best shots, dissapearing into the void of our oppo
nents gap. How do you dream about your best shots? It surely can't be so satisfying? its all about the oppo making a mistake, You surely can't see what we all do, a winning 'past the opponent' shot, a pure winner, a satifying clean snap, your game is about spoiling, what then gets you off...Just results?   I mean what bit of the beutiful game relly gets you going...............

People are different. When I recall my good matches, I don't really remember my "superhuman" shots. I just recall general feeling of having fun and enjoying the game itself. I can imagine that Pushblocker gets enough enjoyment out of his style - otherwise I bet he would have switched to table hockey or poker a long time ago.
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
roundrobin View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/02/2010 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by Heimdallalso Heimdallalso wrote:

Originally posted by Pushblocker Pushblocker wrote:

I did lose to William Lin but he beats me attacking with his short pips, twiddling on his backhand.

Is this our own roundrobin? He must be a skilled attacker. Viva la short-pips.Clap

I never underestimate long-pips players.
My fundamentals are sufficiently lacking as to severely lessen my chances against them.
This refers to sub 2000 guys.
How would I fare against you?
I might get 4 points off you!Embarrassed

Olivier visited our club two times... A super nice guy and a true ping pong lover.  He's the kind of guy that if you talk table tennis to him his eyes would light up like the mothership from Close Encounters Of The Third Kind.
I am very fortunate to have many high-level LP and SP players to practice with at LATTA, so I actually love to play them... Olivier's main weapon is the push-jab off your any-spin shot, so the key is to back him off with deep placements to take away his speedy pushes off the bounce.  Many high-level players are used to serve short and push short to start the game, a big no-no against Pushblocker, as he would take those shots off-the-bounce and move his opponents like drunken sailors.  LOL  Further, some of these high-level players would try to loop Olivier down with heavy spin, another no-no against him as the ball will come back buzzing with reversed spin.  It's best to loop softly with some minimum controlled spin as deep as possible to take away his angles.  As long as the ball you looped is deep, his blocks will come back very slow and easy to control or re-loop.  Once he knows you mean business to play long points he can get frustrated... Still, you must be able to put away weak returns from him with enough power and consistency.
As I use short and long pips I don't produce much spin for him to "pin" me down, so I was able to place his speedy pushes back deep to his body and corners to force a weak no-spin long push from him to attack with my short pips.
pnachtwey View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/02/2010 at 5:40pm

I mean what bit of the beutiful game relly gets you going...............
If it were me it would be the frustrated look on the opponents face.
Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/02/2010 at 5:55pm

heh, you play against a few pip players regularly, and you just learn to read spin *gasp* and they the deadballs and such are nothing. If you get problems playing them, just play a few more matches against them and it's pretty easy honestly, unless they are just good -players with pips. I didn't suddenly start winning matches because I had pips, I won more matches playing with pips because I played a more controlled, slower game and didn't try to just smash everything. They aren't simple to learn, they have sooooo many different shots to learn, it takes a ton of time to just begin to understand what you're doing with them, but they are slower and have little spin, so it's a big disadvantage given in exchange for control, which I now <3
APW46 View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/02/2010 at 5:58pm
Don't get me wrong here, I'm not critisising the stye of play, at all, just the percieved ideology from the protaginised view, I get off on hitting a winner, what I am saying is how get off playing the perfect block.
Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/02/2010 at 6:07pm

Don't get me wrong here, I'm not critisising the stye of play, at all, just the percieved ideology from the protaginised view, I get off on hitting a winner, what I am saying is how get off playing the perfect block.

You'd have to experience the standing there and doing a chop block just nullifying their "winner" back across the table as they flail in their big followthrough and their look of victory turn to a look of dismay as it hits the table out of their reach.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/02/2010 at 6:24pm

I did lose to William Lin but he beats me attacking with his short pips, twiddling on his backhand.

Is this our own roundrobin? He must be a skilled attacker. Viva la short-pips.Clap

I usually don't have problems with short pips (at least lately) but when you play roundrobin, you never know when he'll twiddle to short pips and attack. He is kind of unpredictable to play against. You can't play it safe against him as he will just attack with his short pips by twiddling...

Quote I never underestimate long-pips players.
My fundamentals are sufficiently lacking as to severely lessen my chances against them.
Maybe you'll do better than you think... Maybe we will get to play some time.. My schedule (outside of FL) will be Cary Cup in March, US Open in Wisconcin, at least one tourney in California near LA and the Teams in Baltimore as also next years Nationals if I'll have enough remaining vacation..

Dr. Neubauer Firewall Plus Blade with DHS G666 1.5mm on forehand Giant Dragon Talon National Team OX on backhand
Gold Member
Gold Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/02/2010 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by JimT JimT wrote:

People are different. When I recall my good matches, I don't really remember my "superhuman" shots. I just recall general feeling of having fun and enjoying the game itself. I can imagine that Pushblocker gets enough enjoyment out of his style - otherwise I bet he would have switched to table hockey or poker a long time ago.
I generally enjoy competing. Table Tennis is a very competitive sport. Some people get nervous when competing.. I get excited (in a positive way).. I know that my game is ugly but it is effective and makes many opponents underestimate me.. I'm actually very comfortable when people underestimate my game. Of course I also enjoy the socializing part of table tennis. I've made many friends but also a few enemies.. well.. at least people who don't like me.. but that's ok.. Life is not a popularity contest. I'm aware that I play a style and equipment that is not very popular with the opponents and they are taking shots at me for that reason but I'm a fairly thick skinned person, so it doesn't bother me!

Gold Member
Gold Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/02/2010 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by roundrobin roundrobin wrote:

I never underestimate long-pips players.

Olivier visited our club two times... A super nice guy and a true ping pong lover.  He's the kind of guy that if you talk table tennis to him his eyes would light up like the mothership from Close Encounters Of The Third Kind.
I am very fortunate to have many high-level LP and SP players to practice with at LATTA, so I actually love to play them... Olivier's main weapon is the push-jab off your any-spin shot, so the key is to back him off with deep placements to take away his speedy pushes off the bounce.  Many high-level players are used to serve short and push short to start the game, a big no-no against Pushblocker, as he would take those shots off-the-bounce and move his opponents like drunken sailors.  LOL  Further, some of these high-level players would try to loop Olivier down with heavy spin, another no-no against him as the ball will come back buzzing with reversed spin.  It's best to loop softly with some minimum controlled spin as deep as possible to take away his angles.  As long as the ball you looped is deep, his blocks will come back very slow and easy to control or re-loop.  Once he knows you mean business to play long points he can get frustrated... Still, you must be able to put away weak returns from him with enough power and consistency.
As I use short and long pips I don't produce much spin for him to "pin" me down, so I was able to place his speedy pushes back deep to his body and corners to force a weak no-spin long push from him to attack with my short pips.
Your game really drives me crazy.. I'm glad that most people don't play like you as I would be losing a lot of matches. You play very unpredictable and I have no clear strategy against you.. I have strategies against most other style that work very well but I haven't found one against you, mostly due to your twiddling on your backhand.  Usually when I play long pips blockers, I can just outlast them by pushing pips to pips but it won't work against you as you will twiddle and attack with the short pips. I have to be very alert and realize when you are ready to twiddle so that I can put the ball to the other side. I wish that you were closer and that I could practice more against you to figure something out.. I know that Robert Shahnazari feels the same way against your style. You give both of us a lot of trouble!!  I will probably see you again some time next summer as I'm planning another tournament visit in Cali this coming year!

tuco View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/02/2010 at 9:00pm
For those who complain about this being a boring video and pips players have no skills and have advantages, all I can say is Pushblocker does not become a 2200 player without any skills.  Playing with pips have a different set of skills as inverted loop players.  Even playing with different LP's require subtlely different strokes/skills.

As in baseball, besides fast balls, a hitter has to deal with curve balls, change-ups and knuckle balls.  So many good college players come out of college but cannot make it to the big league because all they can hit are fast balls.  If table tennis is limited to only loop drives, I would find that boring.  But then, my opinion is biased (ready my sig) :)

The Dark Side is:
"Quicker, easier, more seductive" - Yoda

Gold Member
Gold Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/02/2010 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by ztec ztec wrote:

You've probably been asked this before Pushblocker, but how does your style match up against good short pips players? I may be mistaken but your game thrives off inverted players who may not have the discipline to consistently execute again and again, do short pips give you more trouble?

Here's a video against a short pips flat hitter..

Video is still processing, so it might be a few minutes until it's available (10:19 PM Eastern Time)

The opponent is only rated in the mid 2000's but he had a great tournament, beating mid 2100 players (at least one that I know of)

Edited by Pushblocker - 12/02/2010 at 10:20pm

friendship View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/03/2010 at 5:02am
Originally posted by rustyfo rustyfo wrote:

Haven't read the comments to the thread, but watched most of the video. sh*t man your pushes look f**king brutal - I would really be in trouble against your style - frustration just kicks in so fast as a schooled looping player when you meet someone who just destroys your rhytm like you do. I'm impressed by how calm the Korean dude managed to stay instead of just going for his big forehands, which will definitely have been his main instinct.

The two things that would do wonders for your game are in my opinion:
1. Improve consistency with the backhand - I realise you had to stay agressive because of your opponent being stronger than you, but in any case it's something you need to improve if you wan't to take your game to the next level.
2. After you've pushed deep deep into your opponent's FH, practise counterlooping/blocking his weak/slow diagonal opening loop. This is first of all a much more effective shot instead of stepping way over with your BH-pips, and also it will put you in a much better position when he finally manages to open to your BH corner.
You might/probably know this, but it's important to note that almost all loopers will FH-loop diagonally when under a lot of pressure - like when you push super deep+fast+low to the FH corner, which seems to be your most effective shot.

anyway just my 2cents, hopefully they can be of some use.

yeah...

korean player doesn't look cocky to me at all certainly not if he wasn't fully in the match. he looks puzzled, amused and smiling in disbelief how he is unable to attack anything with consistency bigger than sole shot, and he can't do anything but smile while feeling powerless. but he was calm enough. i'm impressed he was able to produce his best play when losing 7:10 in third, that was pure quality when he has shown his class and ability to play best when needed most. if he'd lost third, match could have easily gone into five sets

this is also because of the fact that style of pushblocker is unique. ok, it is pushblocking, but the placement, varying of shots, agressiveness, this is no school approach, but dirty, effective, unpleasant way, against which even skilled and certainly against different materials and styles quite experienced korean player, had most difficult time. he won it on serves and patience. and if pushblocker was able to read correctly his spins on serves, I think he would probably lose this match
friendship View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/03/2010 at 5:10am

Wheres the fun? I rather lose than winning like that.

these are good question. but...to be better than someone and to win in most matches is always fun for itself. it is different quality what is needed with this style. consistency is always needed as well as skill, but offensive style is demanding in terms of speed and footwork. me personally, i would hate if player blessed with speed and mobility plays this way, but for someone lacking this basic qualities it is the way for acheiving high level of play anyway, and in this case i understand the choice perfectly

also where is fun...there is fun in this style also, but fun is different. this is thinking game. this is also reason why me, asd being recreative player, hate playing against this style. because i have to think way too much that i would want in game. i like to play to relax, not to overheat the f*** brain Big smile
APW46 View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/03/2010 at 6:37am

Originally posted by JimT JimT wrote:

I generally enjoy competing. Table Tennis is a very competitive sport. Some people get nervous when competing.. I get excited (in a positive way).. I know that my game is ugly but it is effective and makes many opponents underestimate me.. I'm actually very comfortable when people underestimate my game. Of course I also enjoy the socializing part of table tennis. I've made many friends but also a few enemies.. well.. at least people who don't like me.. but that's ok.. Life is not a popularity contest. I'm aware that I play a style and equipment that is not very popular with the opponents and they are taking shots at me for that reason but I'm a fairly thick skinned person, so it doesn't bother me!
 A good well defended answer IMO, I can see you like to wipe the smile off a few facesLOL
Gold Member
Gold Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/03/2010 at 7:19am

[ A good well defended answer IMO, I can see you like to wipe the smile off a few facesLOL

I mostly enjoy taking down players who talk crap about my game..  I also love to prove others wrong..  When I started playing in this country, they told me that I played about 1700 level.. Well, my initial rating was 1881 which was also my lowest ever. Many told me that I couldn't get to 2000 with my game and a few months later, I broke 2000 for the first time.. Many told me that I couldn't get past 2100 with my game.. I did..and even got past 2200 (even though a little below it right now).  I have played a few players who said that they can beat me easy and it didn't turn out good for them.. I have taken down tons of players who are so called long pips specialists. The satisfaction that I get out of that is priceless..
I do agree with those saying that it's easier to get to a higher level with long pips but what many don't realize is that it's actually more difficult to get past a certain level with that style and type of equipment. There are EXTREMELY few long pips pushblockers who get past 2000 at all.  There are maybe about 20 - 25 long pips blockers above 2000 rating in the country and there are less than 10 above 2100.. 8 of those 10 do attack frequently and there are only 2 who are above 2100 who do NOT attack too much, if at all and that's me and Peter Chen..

APW46 View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/03/2010 at 8:11am
Yes, I think we share a similar personality pushblocker, I am a driven soul too, especially when someone tells me I have a limitation which is within the bounds of realistically surpassing.
icontek View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
This is FPS Doug

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/03/2010 at 8:41am
bear with me for a minute while I speculate about strategy that is way out of my depth.

i know that you (oliver) have entertained the possibility of developing an attacking forehand - and I was also intrigued when someone mentioned the possibility of a twiddling BH attack (especially considering your BH oriented stance).

it was also mentioned in this thread that you perform best against players who try to use power.

So the question becomes, can you develop a selective attacking style that
a) allows you to put away weak balls outright for winners
and
b) allows you to "encourage" counterattacking that you can then pushblock

In the first scenario, opponent mistakes would be punished and you would create more tension in your opponent. This alone would be disruptive to the psychology of playing a controlled slower/less spinny game against you.

In the second (if it is in fact possible) you would help generate the faster pace on which you can more easily capitalize.

In both cases, you could selectively create disruptions in opponent rhythm.

And in some ways, your practice environment would be ideal for this (2-3 hours of matches against weaker players) as you could run up the scores (2-0 in games) and then selectively play the third game trying to integrate one of those two types of attacks.

But again, forgive me, I know I am talking out of my depth here, but I am genuinely convinced that having a weapon to finish weak points and another weapon to create points that favor your game would benefit you.
US1260.RC1042 . OSP Virtuoso AC: PK50 + R42
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
  Share Topic