Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Stiga Hans Alser Allround (made around 1981)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ali tt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ali tt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stiga Hans Alser Allround (made around 1981)
    Posted: 02/22/2024 at 11:13am
Hello,
I need some help regarding the Stiga Hans Alser Allround Blade. I really like this blade and I was wondering if any of the blades pictured are comparable to Hans Alser in the wood content and the feeling. I would like to know which of the 3 blades are similar to this blade in playing.

Link to Image of Hans Alser:
Link to Images of Blades:

Thank you
ali
Sponsored Links

Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/24/2024 at 8:00am
The Top 12 in the middle should play totally different. The Bengtsson on the left side is a bit younger and I guess, this blade could have a lower weight, compared with your Alsér AR.

I would remove the rubbers from the Stiga 2000 and compare the measures (head size, thickness, weight) of Bengtsson ARC and Stiga 2000 with your Alsér.

If you want, you can contact me with pm and tell me the measures. 
Maybe I have a similar blade in my stock. Wink
ali tt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ali tt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/24/2024 at 2:25pm
Thank you so much for your valuable information and expertise. Do you know what the wood content of the Hans Alser AR is because I really like it and I would like to see if I have one comparable to it. I have another Hans Alser (link to picture:https://i.postimg.cc/fLFzJbZZ/s-l1600.jpg), Is this one comparable to Hans Alser AR. I am trying to find a back up paddle to the Hans Alser AR. If you have one that you are interested in selling, let me know. I will try to take the measurements and let you know. Thank you again for your help, I really appreciate your answers on the forum. You are an asset to this Alex Table Tennis Forum.
ali
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/24/2024 at 6:06pm
The Alsér in your last post is from late 1974 up to the early 1975.
Normally the head size of this blade (with the face sticker) should be bigger than the first one.
This will result in a heavier blade because the rubbers will also be bigger in this case.

The composition of both Alsér, Bengtsson and Stiga 2000 is the same (limba - limba - ayous - limba - limba), but I guess, there will be big differences in head size, thickness and weight.
ali tt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ali tt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/24/2024 at 7:11pm
thanks for your help, i will measure them and weigh them since all of them have the same wood composition . 
ali
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic