FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

2008 Junior World Championship

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
sidofmillenium View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidofmillenium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2008 Junior World Championship
    Posted: 12/06/2008 at 6:12am
http://www.ittf.com/_front_page/itTV.asp?category=ittv_New
you can create an ID under a min.

Have Fun!
Sponsored Links

johnny89atc View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnny89atc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/06/2008 at 9:21am
Thanks!
Blade: OSP Virtuoso-L RST 87gr
FH: Butterfly Tenergy 05 FX 2.1
BH: Butterfly Tenergy 05 1.9
mwyatt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mwyatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/06/2008 at 10:28am
Cheers for that, will look forward to the coverage!
louis_wong27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote louis_wong27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/06/2008 at 11:31am
will they be showing live matches?
Counterlooper View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Counterlooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/06/2008 at 3:00pm
I hope so...
Using Butterfly's Iolite FL handle
FH: Bryce FX
BH: Scriver EL
rustyfo View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rustyfo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/06/2008 at 3:28pm
how do you make it fullscreen?
Blade: Tibhar Samsonov Alpha

FH: Tenergy 05

BH: Acuda S1
F.Z. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote F.Z. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/06/2008 at 5:45pm
there are no mathces at all to see :S
BTY Timo Boll Spirit ST
FH: tenergy 05 2.1(B)
BH: tenergy 64 2.1 (R)
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidofmillenium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/06/2008 at 7:10pm
Sure its working....to fullscreen....just zoom your browser from the bottom right corner.
F.Z. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote F.Z. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/07/2008 at 6:34am
no when i have logged in the link to the 2008 junior world chamions get grey:S
BTY Timo Boll Spirit ST
FH: tenergy 05 2.1(B)
BH: tenergy 64 2.1 (R)
mwyatt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mwyatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/07/2008 at 7:58am
Coverage starts on the 7th which is today. There are 3 links up from what I can see so far
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidofmillenium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/07/2008 at 8:28am
hmm...seems like they aren't keeping up w/ their promise of uploading on time and letting us watch it live.  Well...I tried looking up on others sites that stream videos....and none of 'em are streaming 'em....maybe someone on the forum can upload 'em or something.

panguano View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote panguano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/07/2008 at 8:42pm
The host broadcaster VAV secured high definition (HDTV Clap ) coverage for the final matches of the World Table Tennis Championships.

The Spanish TV audience can see the finals of the Team event as well as the Singles and Doubles finals.

On the multisport channel of Canal + the Spanish table tennis fans will be spoiled with high quality footage from the event Madrid. Negotiations for a broadcast outside of Spain are in progress.
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/08/2008 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by panguano panguano wrote:

The host broadcaster VAV secured high definition (HDTV Clap ) coverage for the final matches of the World Table Tennis Championships.

The Spanish TV audience can see the finals of the Team event as well as the Singles and Doubles finals.

On the multisport channel of Canal + the Spanish table tennis fans will be spoiled with high quality footage from the event Madrid. Negotiations for a broadcast outside of Spain are in progress.

if yan an loses this match will be his end
JKC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JKC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/08/2008 at 3:23pm
Are there likely to be any matches put on the ITTF site which don't involve Germany?
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/08/2008 at 3:39pm

japan was leading  7-3 in the final game to beat  china and they lost
naijachief View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naijachief Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/09/2008 at 7:21pm
So many service return errors made by the England players. Hard to watch.
who no know go know
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/10/2008 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by naijachief naijachief wrote:

So many service return errors made by the England players. Hard to watch.

a player from southamerica  had yan an 11 all in the final game and a chines girl lost to the swiss girl  ..one of them will not be able to sleep

cant believe with all that training and they had troubles!!
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/10/2008 at 5:37pm
So surprised by the Japanese. But Koki Niwa is only 14.
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 53 SuperSelect
Yinhe Qing
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/10/2008 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by liXiao liXiao wrote:

So surprised by the Japanese. But Koki Niwa is only 14.

whats niwa got to do with my posting? no ofense but anything japanese is amazin for you

a player told me that there s 14 year old that was undefeated not a single game , teams and single and he won  .. a chines emaybe
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/10/2008 at 10:39pm
No I'm saying him being 14 is probably why he choked.
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 53 SuperSelect
Yinhe Qing
Counterlooper View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Counterlooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/10/2008 at 10:46pm
choked?
Using Butterfly's Iolite FL handle
FH: Bryce FX
BH: Scriver EL
TTNoobie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TTNoobie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/11/2008 at 4:16am
ittf.com is currently streaming the pro tour grand finals live right now, but the stream is so laggy it's unwatchable.  Anyone else trying it and can you watch it?
jackwong23 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackwong23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/11/2008 at 4:23am
Originally posted by TTNoobie TTNoobie wrote:

ittf.com is currently streaming the pro tour grand finals live right now, but the stream is so laggy it's unwatchable.  Anyone else trying it and can you watch it?

yes, it was unwatchable for me as well. The streaming goes like : playing -- stop --- playing - stop... playing-- stop.

I have a 30M broadband as well. Suppose to have a smooth connection.
cant watch it.
HOw to solve this problem?
TTNoobie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TTNoobie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/11/2008 at 4:55am
it must be their server, maybe they need to upgrade........
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/11/2008 at 8:43pm

it must be their server, maybe they need to upgrade........

they  need a dedicated  streaming server  not something built with off the shelf partsof a computer store.
77g33k View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77g33k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/11/2008 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by jackwong23 jackwong23 wrote:

yes, it was unwatchable for me as well. The streaming goes like : playing -- stop --- playing - stop... playing-- stop.

cant watch it.

It's not your problem, it's the ITTF connection that is slow as molasses...

The viewer even sucks more, it doesn't even buffer very well like the player in YouTube or Veoh...

You can throw in their crappy servers which goes down faster than a $5 whore...

Did I also mention the quality of their articles?

Never mind...
Messing opponents with their own spins.
----------------------------------------------------
Main:
Sunflex Pro
Rubbers:Focus III/Nitakku Express

Back-up:
Globe Whirlwind
Rubbers:Palio CJ8000/DHS 652
theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/11/2008 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by 77g33k 77g33k wrote:

Originally posted by jackwong23 jackwong23 wrote:

cant watch it.

It's not your problem, it's the ITTF connection that is slow as molasses...

The viewer even sucks more, it doesn't even buffer very well like the player in YouTube or Veoh...

You can throw in their crappy servers which goes down faster than a $5 whore...

Did I also mention the quality of their articles?

Never mind...

as much as i find the ittf service disappointing, 77g33k can you please next time tone down the similes and metaphors Wink
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

http://www.youtube.com/MDSguy

TTNoobie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TTNoobie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/11/2008 at 10:07pm
yeah what's the deal with ittf's media being such poor quality?  Even their archived videos are really poor quality.  Compare that to dttl.tv's stuff and ittf looks like the amateur leagues.  Come on ITTF, you're supposed to be the big leagues!

Streaming is supposed to start in an hour or so,  guess it will be impossible to watch again,  I hope they get their act together so we can get some smooth quality streaming when the stars play.
theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/11/2008 at 10:18pm
dttl is my favourite table tennis streaming site, professionally made, the promo vids are awesome
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

http://www.youtube.com/MDSguy

bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/12/2008 at 3:18am

yeah what's the deal with ittf's media being such poor quality?  Even their archived videos are really poor quality.  Compare that to dttl.tv's stuff and ittf looks like the amateur leagues.  Come on ITTF, you're supposed to be the big leagues!

Streaming is supposed to start in an hour or so,  guess it will be impossible to watch again,  I hope they get their act together so we can get some smooth quality streaming when the stars play.

hope fixpoint can record the wang daqin matches and post them before ittf deltes,, the bh loop of the polish girl is awesome
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic