Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hot Deals / Great Specials

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 29>
Author
the_theologian View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2012 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by Ray Ray wrote:

I noticed that rubber for $10.5 at the other website. ;)

Also, I found Sun Pro for 16.34EUR at http://tabletennis.inters.pl/product-eng-4992-Pips-in-MILKY-WAY-Sun-Pro.html

sorry, i don't know what the "other website" is

you found sun or moon provinicial for $10.50??

16.34euros is better than most but more expensive that 16usd
Appelgren Allplay ST / Vega Europe max
Sponsored Links

Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2012 at 5:23pm
yikes... especially at nearly 8 bucks shipping for 1 rubber (tabletennis.inters.pl)
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2012 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by the_theologian the_theologian wrote:

yikes... especially at nearly 8 bucks shipping for 1 rubber (tabletennis.inters.pl)

Well, then buy two, split the cost. :)

BTW, at TTNPP.com you can buy Sun Pro for $29+shipping.

piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2012 at 5:42pm

Well, then buy two, split the cost. :)

BTW, at TTNPP.com you can buy Sun Pro for $29+shipping.

on Ebay US $26.99 with free shipping
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2012 at 5:51pm
uh, is anybody noticing that Cole is selling it for $16 plus $1 shipping?
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2012 at 6:21pm

on ebay $14.99 free shipping )
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2012 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by piligrim piligrim wrote:

man, we're really spinning our wheels here

Cole is selling Moon and Sun PROVINCIAL FOR $16 and $1 shipping
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2012 at 7:06pm

man, we're really spinning our wheels here

Cole is selling Moon and Sun PROVINCIAL FOR $16 and $1 shipping

sorry, I don't know what different between provincial and not provincial ...
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2012 at 7:36pm

regular moon and sun typically sell for $13-16

moon pro and sun pro usually sell near $30 (so $16 is a great price, i checked ebay and found $27 to be the lowest atm)

check these two links:

haggisv View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dark Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haggisv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2012 at 8:34pm

moon pro and sun pro usually sell near $30 (so $16 is a great price, i checked ebay and found $27 to be the lowest atm)

There should not by that much difference in price... if there is, they're cashing in on the "provincial" tag. I can see no difference in quality between the regular and provincial (maon difference is that the provincials are a little tacky), but the manufacturer charges only a few dollars more for the so-called provincial version, so the retail prices should reflect this too.

Now back on topic haggisv Embarrassed

Smart; VS>401, Dtecs OX
Tenergy Alternatives | My TT Articles
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2012 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by haggisv haggisv wrote:

There should not by that much difference in price... if there is, they're cashing in on the "provincial" tag. I can see no difference in quality between the regular and provincial (maon difference is that the provincials are a little tacky), but the manufacturer charges only a few dollars more for the so-called provincial version, so the retail prices should reflect this too.

Now back on topic haggisv Embarrassed

that is interesting

inconsequential to me though... the only yinhe rubber i take note of anymore is pluto short pips (ox)
smackman View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smackman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2012 at 5:18am

check these two links:

I guess we are only to list hot deals and great specials here,
 I just have to say
 unless that provincial has is just a picture of commercial, I'm not that sure its provincial (as in it should be in a different clear package and different sponge etc (I know you can't see the sponge etc) I'm just explaining that it isn't the same as in the pix
Ulmo Duality,Donic BlueGrip C2 red max ,Yinhe Super Kim Ox Black
NZ table tennis selector, third in the World (plate Doubles)I'm Listed on the ITTF website
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2012 at 8:24am

Moon Pro has different, purple sponge.

Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2012 at 11:11am
smackman, that's just because he doesn't constantly update pictures and such. but i know he has some with the sticker on it like you mentioned
PingPongHolic10 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PingPongHolic10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/08/2012 at 10:46pm
I believe those are the new batch of moon regular (red sponges) factory tuned(with a sticker stating all of the provincial teams that use it)

imago is right, pro versions have purple/vanilla sponge.  IMO, they are more consistent & dynamic
My FS/FT

Member of Yinhe,OSP & Nexy Clan
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2012 at 3:20am
Nittaku Violin FL for $116.77 and free shipping at www.tabletennis11.com (it's $129.74 before you put it in your cart, and then it immediately goes to $116.77 with everyday discount).

if your total order is over 300 euros, you'll get it for $90.81 and free shipping

looks like they have 2 in stock at the moment
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2012 at 11:17am
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

Nittaku Violin FL for $116.77 and free shipping at www.tabletennis11.com (it's $129.74 before you put it in your cart, and then it immediately goes to $116.77 with everyday discount).

if your total order is over 300 euros, you'll get it for $90.81 and free shipping

looks like they have 2 in stock at the moment

WOW! they'll go in no time. Wait! they are out of stock already!!!

I wonder how much they get them for to let them go at $116. Maybe $85? makes me wonder about those violin...

I thought the 30% discount for 300 euros+ purchases worked only on total rubber purchase amount. I tried to play with the shopping cart a while ago and it was consistent. I am surprised it also works on blades today. I just tried 3 TENOR and sure enough I had 120 euros discount on the total 400.

it looks like that's their price on the violin any day of the week Fatt. and it's certainly not hard to build a big order there and get a violin or acoustic new for $90 anytime you want to

the discount system works on any blade and rubber which is not currently a "special offer" item. and you could have 299 euros in balls let's say, then add a violin, and get the violin for 90 bucks
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2012 at 11:25am
i just checked the site again... they still have two violins in stock. and btw i've noticed they don't keep too many blades in stock, but quickly restock when things go out of stock

really makes you wonder about the markup on some blades, doesn't it?
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2012 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

i just checked the site again... they still have two violins in stock. and btw i've noticed they don't keep too many blades in stock, but quickly restock when things go out of stock

really makes you wonder about the markup on some blades, doesn't it?
he he...
those people at tt11 have great consistent connections. They want to work; they want a continuous flow; they want to order, display on their website with a decent markup; they want to sell and ship; they want to work!

no doubt. i literally bought 6 yasaka sweden classics, including all of the AN handle versions, and they have 1 back in stock already
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/22/2012 at 2:33am

some still available... again people, this is the everyday price... and if you order a 300 euro order, the violin is $90 and some change

p.s. i don't work for tabletennis11 nor have i received any discounts that aren't available to everyone. 
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/22/2012 at 4:16am
hey forum friends,

just a heads up, 1 Stiga Rosewood XO only costs $115.78

Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/27/2012 at 12:03am
Stiga Rosewood NCT V cpen on sale for $83.92 with free shipping (3 in stock)

liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/27/2012 at 12:16am

Stiga Rosewood NCT V cpen on sale for $83.92 with free shipping (3 in stock)

Wow, nice deal!!!  Very cheap, I'm very tempted to buy one just to keep it in case i switch from a R7 to a R5
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/11/2012 at 4:00pm
AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/11/2012 at 5:14pm
Quick shout-out to india-based Fusion sports.  Their website is back up, and they have Adidas P3 and P5 at $33.47.  I've ordered from them several times, and service has always been great.  Longer than average shipping times though, which is understandable.

This was a great signature until I realised it was overrated.
tsanyc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tsanyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/24/2012 at 1:12pm

The cheapest RW V blade, guess where:

http://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/tt-blade-stiga-roosewood-v
they raised prices...
cherry811 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cherry811 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/24/2012 at 4:35pm
Bougth this last week and friendly staff offered me an extra 10% off because of a 2-3 extra days to wait for arrival Smile

http://www.yumo.ca/shop/butterfly/butterfly-shakehand-bty-trebuchet-racket/
lamb636 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lamb636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/2012 at 3:56am
Amazing deal on Tibhar Aurus Soft, normal price about $45, only $25!

arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/03/2012 at 7:40am
This is a sort of anti-deal: OSP is going to increase their prices after 31 October by 30-37%.
The currently advertised promotional prices, which have been the normal prices so far, are valid until the end of the month. So, if you plan to buy an OSP blade, you better hurry up.
Source: PLLSystem
Shop: http://ospblades.com/shop/
E.g. Expert and Virtuoso will cost €85 (now €62); Virtuoso+ will cost €90 (now €68); Ultimate and Musko will cost €95 (now €72); Martin will cost €98 (now €75).
Nexy Arche & Nittaku Violin LG.
Join the Nexy Clan!
Also member of Violin & 1-Ply clans.
hookumsnivy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hookumsnivy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/05/2012 at 11:52am
Asics Gel Domain 2 - $65 w/ free returns.  I ordered 2 to make sure I got the size right.  They seem pretty true to size, maybe run a tiny bit small.  Their note about them running large wasn't the case for me.  A different site mentioned they run small.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 29>
  Share Topic