Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stiga Calibra LT is very good

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
Author
speaquinox View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speaquinox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/08/2012 at 9:53am
Soon I'll try LT regular on an old Allround Classic. On fast blades, I cannot fully control it. Plays too flat.

Edited by speaquinox - 03/08/2012 at 9:53am
Innerforce ALC, Glayzer / Rozena
Sponsored Links

pingpongpaul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpongpaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/23/2012 at 9:36am
Tried on

very good lots of speed, control and spin. I think black version is better than red. Yet to try spin version. glad I did not put it on carbon blade not enough feeling otherwise if on carbon.
Blade: Stiga OFF NCT (Penhold)

Forehand: DHS Hurricane 3 NEO 2.15
Backhand Coppa X1 turbo hard

GLUE: COPYDEX YEY SOO CHEAP DIY TT ftw the win:)
Mickael View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mickael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/12/2013 at 12:49pm
+1
Originally posted by Carryboy Carryboy wrote:

I made a statement in this thread awhile back about the LT Sound. I cannot remember what I said exactly but it had to do with this rubber not being any good. I have since changed my mind, This rubber is indeed a good rubber once you get use to it. It does a lot of thing very well, loops easily, lifts backspin easy enough especially if you take it late and also the ease of changing direction of your loops to both wings. It is a breeze to use on Loop Drives, Flat Hits, smashes and blocks. It is spinny enoug but when you have a rubber like this with huge put away power then the spin becomes secondary. It is not that effected by spin and of course the sound is a drug, you just can't get enough of it.

To sum it up this rubber puts fun back into Table Tennis.
Butterfly Fransizka ZLC FL
Butterfly Dignics 05 2.1 FH
Butterfly Tenergy 05 1.9 BH
akapur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akapur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/14/2013 at 2:11pm
I've been trying out Callibra rubbers on a Clipper and a TBS.  The topsheet on all is the same but there are 4 hardness levels LT+ > LT > Spin > Sound in hardness.

These are fast rubbers with much lower throw than Tenergy.  You definitely have to adjust how you push and how you loop underspin if you are used to Tenergy.  Looping blocks and counter-looping topspin is an easier adjustment.  It's not better or worse than Tenergy, it's different.  I suspect if Callibra came out before Tenergy, many pros would have used Callibra in preference to Tenergy and wouldn't want to expend the time and energy to make the adjustment and amateurs would follow.  The blade angles etc for return or serves, amount of force for a fast push and blade angle for looping underspin, especially from the backhand where most players have lower bat speed at impact will need adjustment.

If you are a defender or a relatively low level player, this rubber is not for you.  As an attacker, if you are not at the level where you loop anything long anywhere and counter loop slow loops, at least to your forehand, or if you reach for the ball as opposed to moving your feet, it's going to be hard to use this rubber and easier to use Tenergy, though at that level you probably shouldn't use either.  If you are a higher level player, it's superior to Tenergy in many ways.

If you play a lazy shot with Tenergy it will often still stay on the table and this ingrains the bad habit more.  With Callibra if you play a lazy shot you will miss.  However, if you do things the right way it really rewards you.  You are able to use a much more open racket angle for counter loops and blocks due to the lower throw which means the cross section of the blade perpendicular to the direction of the ball is greater and so this makes it easier to hit with the part of the blade you intended to hit with.  The rubber lets you know when you did something wrong because it's not particularly forgiving and so you'll improve quickly by using Callibra.  There is plenty of spin, as much as Tenergy if you know how to spin but only if you know how to use it.  This of course means you can also play with very little spin as a change up without making it obvious like you have to with Tenergy and watch your opponent's return go into the net.  These rubbers are faster than Tenergy but very controlled, which allows you to play shorter strokes and recover quickly without having to jerk your body in a manner that can induce injury in the longer term.

I've found myself playing differently with these rubbers.  I attack immediately on anything remotely weak.  I also frequently push in a manner that allows my opponent to attack but attack weakly, for example a really heavy fast long push to the extreme backhand or middle which requires him to lift the ball because counter looping and in many cases even smashing a 2000 level slow loop is ridiculously easy even on the backhand.  With Tenergy I would instead try to stop the opponent from attacking and give me a long push to attack first because counter looping is harder, blocking is harder and smashing a slow really spinny loop is a very low percentage shot.

Then of course there is the weight issue.  Callibra rubbers are very light.  So from an injury prevention issue it's superior to the super heavy Tenergy/latest gen ESN and even Hurricane.

Edited by akapur - 01/14/2013 at 6:28pm
Mickael View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mickael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/14/2013 at 4:36pm
Nice very nice akapur I wouldn't said it better you are right in each single point, very well put, indeed.
Skynums View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skynums Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 8:40am
Baal, akapur,

Is there a chance that you used calibra on viscaria?
How's it?
akapur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akapur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 9:14am
As mentioned, I've tried it on a Timo Boll ALC which is very similar to the Viscaria.  Everything I said applies.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 9:26am
Back a few years ago when I started this thread, I used it on a Viscaria.  It is perfectly good on that blade.  Go read the original post on this thread to see what I thought at the time.  What I would say now reading back is that it is actually quite a lot faster than T64. The answer to your question here is practically any good modern rubber is good on a Viscaria!

In the end I did not switch.  I still prefer T05.  As Akapur notes, Calibra LT is pretty unforgiving because it is very fast (like Rhyzm, T64, and several others). But I'm not sure that's the entire reason for me.  I just really love the feel of Tenergy, especially in short game.  Also, about Tenergy supposedly letting one get away with "lazy shots";  if this is actually true, it would be a plus for any rubber, since maintaining balance is right at the top of The Most Important Things in table tennis.  So by my way of looking at things, anything that facilitates getting back into position after playing an aggressive shot that you had to move for would be a good thing.  Having said that, I'm just not sure I would agree that Tenergy lets you get away with lazy shots.  It is slower than Calibra LT and throws quite a bit higher.  Both are rubbers with very high performance meant for offensive players.  I think my level would be pretty much the same with either one given a month to adjust.

An interesting question for me that I can't quite answer just yet, is if I was forced to choose between something like Bluefire M1, Evolution MP-X or Calibra-LT, which one would I pick?  Probably it wouldn't matter, as above, my level would settle into the exactly the same place after a week or two.  However, the lighter weight of Calibra-LT might be an advantage for some people.

Changing from one modern high performance offensive rubber to another will almost certainly not make you better.  It is however fun to try new equipment. 

I would be curious to know if any professional players have started to use Calibra LT.  As a rule I never follow the "what the pros use" threads, but this question is kind of interesting now that I think about it.

Edited by Baal - 01/15/2013 at 9:35am
Mickael View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mickael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 4:49pm
I am sure of two pros are using calibra, I actually watched playing against each other on a pro tour: Ali saleh of egypt (africa champion many times) and saive of belgium, actually saleh won 4-1 after winning person of Sweden 4-3
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 6:03pm
My EJ senses are tingling...
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
Speedplay View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by NextLevel NextLevel wrote:

Don't listen to it, since Calibra LT is VERY, VERY different to T05. I used it a while back, since I got hold of it really cheap. Hated it right from the start, but decided that I would at least give it a serious try before replaceing it. Being short on cash made this decision easier to make Stayed with it for ~3 months, 6-8 hours play a week.

In the same way that T05 is a spin monster, Calibra LT is a speed monster. Unfortunately, it's all about speed and very little spin. Very flat trajectory, no real arc, which makes it really easy to overhit and go long. Guess there is a reason why the call it long throw

To be honest, I have no doubt that Calibra LT is a high performance rubber, but it certainly didn't suit me. Guess it could suit a blocker/hitter, as these where the aspects that worked well for me with the Calibra LT, in pretty much everything else, T05 was a lot better for me.
The holy grail
Anderni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anderni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 6:24pm

Originally posted by Mickael Mickael wrote:

I am sure of two pros are using calibra, I actually watched playing against each other on a pro tour: Ali saleh of egypt (africa champion many times) and saive of belgium, actually saleh won 4-1 after winning person of Sweden 4-3

There's a post on tabletennisdaily.co.uk with a racket control list from the 2012 Czech open, you can probably find it if you just google that sentence. Anyway Kristian Karlsson and Abdel-Kader Salifou are another two who use Calibra. There were still a few players using Stiga Boost as well.

Edited by Anderni - 01/15/2013 at 6:24pm
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2013 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by Speedplay Speedplay wrote:

Don't listen to it, since Calibra LT is VERY, VERY different to T05. I used it a while back, since I got hold of it really cheap. Hated it right from the start, but decided that I would at least give it a serious try before replaceing it. Being short on cash made this decision easier to make Stayed with it for ~3 months, 6-8 hours play a week.

In the same way that T05 is a spin monster, Calibra LT is a speed monster. Unfortunately, it's all about speed and very little spin. Very flat trajectory, no real arc, which makes it really easy to overhit and go long. Guess there is a reason why the call it long throw

To be honest, I have no doubt that Calibra LT is a high performance rubber, but it certainly didn't suit me. Guess it could suit a blocker/hitter, as these where the aspects that worked well for me with the Calibra LT, in pretty much everything else, T05 was a lot better for me.

The seduction is the weight... and I do hit and block a ton... but I have learned to topspin and just wondering whether this is a viable part before I go down the path of strictly medium to high throw rubbers.  I also play with an all+ blade.
Cybershape Carbon
Speedplay View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/16/2013 at 8:39am
You can certainly loop with Calibra LT, but I found that there was less spin then T05 and not the arc that I wanted. T05 allows me to play with a bigger margin while it also provides more spin then Calibra.
The holy grail
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/16/2013 at 8:53am

You can certainly loop with Calibra LT, but I found that there was less spin then T05 and not the arc that I wanted. T05 allows me to play with a bigger margin while it also provides more spin then Calibra.

Maybe one of the slower sponges will do it. Spin or Sound.
Cybershape Carbon
right2niru View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote right2niru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/16/2013 at 11:10am

Maybe one of the slower sponges will do it. Spin or Sound.

I am using LT Spin on my BH instead of T64 and i must admit to most things above said on throw , spin etc.. these 2 rubbers have different characteristics and needs adjusting time of at least 4 - 6 hours; LT spin is still spinny enough to open up from BH and due to the long trajectory it is harder for the opponent to block it back and will most likely block it to the net. Its throw is low so pushes work great and harder to open for opponent ; still getting a hang of the blocks with this rubber . Those over the table banana flick may be possible but perhaps not as easy or effective as T64. Over all i am gonna give it another few more weeks to decide on LT Spin especially on a deep under spin ball opening ; LT Spin has far better top sheet compared to any tensors in the market.
ZJK SZLC |5Q+
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2013 at 10:42pm
How is the durability of LT Sound?  Some of the reviews complained - I tried it out today on a Viscaria blade and was impressed with the weight, speed and control.  So if it is fairly durable, I am willing to give it a try on both forehand and backhand.  I've never had my short strokes go through with such penetration before.
Cybershape Carbon
TurboZ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TurboZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2013 at 11:14pm
I also like to know about the durability of this rubber. My Stiga Boost got crack edges without me touching the table. Also the surface become slippery faster than most rubbers I used. Still it plays very well without the sense of losing grip. So I really want to buy another Stiga for FH if it can last better. May be I will wait for the upcoming Calibra Tour.
JacekGM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JacekGM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2013 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by TurboZ TurboZ wrote:

I also like to know about the durability of this rubber. My Stiga Boost got crack edges without me touching the table. Also the surface become slippery faster than most rubbers I used. Still it plays very well without the sense of losing grip. So I really want to buy another Stiga for FH if it can last better. May be I will wait for the upcoming Calibra Tour.

The red LT Spin is nicely durable. After a few weeks, the surface looks a bit matte, but plays great.
(1) Juic SBA (Fl, 85 g) with Bluefire JP3 (red max) on FH and 0.6 mm DR N Desperado on BH; (2) Yinhe T7 (Fl, 87 g) with Bluefire M3 (red 2.0) on FH and 0.6 mm 755 on BH.
emihet View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emihet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2013 at 12:28am

How is the durability of LT Sound?  Some of the reviews complained - I tried it out today on a Viscaria blade and was impressed with the weight, speed and control.  So if it is fairly durable, I am willing to give it a try on both forehand and backhand.  I've never had my short strokes go through with such penetration before.

It is a bit too soft for my taste, but if it suits you great...i just like harder rubbers...one issue you will find it does not lift well heavy underspin (while looping) but on the flip side it handles topspin for counters very well.
Viscaria, Ma Long 5, Old Clippers, BTY Ovtcharov and Various Custom blades
Mickael View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mickael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2013 at 5:22am
I play 6 times a week for 2-3 hours I am using calibra sounds, it lasts for two months. Compared when I used to play tenergy they lasted around 3 months.
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2013 at 2:31pm

I play 6 times a week for 2-3 hours I am using calibra sounds, it lasts for two months. Compared when I used to play tenergy they lasted around 3 months.

Thanks.  Order a couple of sheets in 2.0.  The speed is too much not to give a test run.
Cybershape Carbon
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2013 at 12:18am
Test run is going ok.  The one thing I love about LT Sound is its weight - I have it on an over-sized head blade (Juic Stellan Bengston Alpha) and it is lighter than my other set ups with Rhyzm and Baracuda and in many ways just as powerful.  The spin is less, but the throw is lower and the ball moves faster and with more penetration. 

I had an underspin problem initially, but I found it was more of a gluing problem.  When I reglued it, I was able to lift underspin just as well as with other rubbers, though my blocks were not as good as before the regluing.

The lesser weight appeals to me but I can see why some people do not like this rubber.  However, for someone like myself with modest TT goals, it suits where I want to take my game.  I know blocking and hitting are going to be significant parts of my game if I am going to get better and I feel that it will be easier to block/hit or counter through heavy spin with this rubber than with many others.  Definitely spins sensitive, but not as bad as Tenergy or Baracuda.

I'm going to use this rubber for 6 months before switching to anything else (if I am still playing TT then).
Cybershape Carbon
Mickael View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mickael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2013 at 6:25am

Test run is going ok.  The one thing I love about LT Sound is its weight - I have it on an over-sized head blade (Juic Stellan Bengston Alpha) and it is lighter than my other set ups with Rhyzm and Baracuda and in many ways just as powerful.  The spin is less, but the throw is lower and the ball moves faster and with more penetration.  I had an underspin problem initially, but I found it was more of a gluing problem.  When I reglued it, I was able to lift underspin just as well as with other rubbers, though my blocks were not as good as before the regluing.The lesser weight appeals to me but I can see why some people do not like this rubber.  However, for someone like myself with modest TT goals, it suits where I want to take my game.  I know blocking and hitting are going to be significant parts of my game if I am going to get better and I feel that it will be easier to block/hit or counter through heavy spin with this rubber than with many others.  Definitely spins sensitive, but not as bad as Tenergy or Baracuda.I'm going to use this rubber for 6 months before switching to anything else (if I am still playing TT then).

+1
But you didn't say anything about its sound it is amazing , it gives you some much confidence.
sherond33 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherond33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2013 at 7:34pm
Purchased and played with this rubber for the past three weeks, this is the perfect blocking rubber it honestly blocks well,it is very quick however it lacks power. I am used to playing H3 Neo and this rubber is nowhere near H3.  Loops are nice with a pleasant "pop" sound I honestly think this is more of a fun rubberSmile
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2013 at 8:59pm

+1
But you didn't say anything about its sound it is amazing , it gives you some much confidence.

The sound is amazing, but I thought we all knew that already... Tongue

Had a bad accident today and ripped the rubber.  Will have to get a new sheet in Black.
Cybershape Carbon
right2niru View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote right2niru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/12/2013 at 1:40am
Originally posted by akapur akapur wrote:

I've been trying out Callibra rubbers on a Clipper and a TBS.  The topsheet on all is the same but there are 4 hardness levels LT+ > LT > Spin > Sound in hardness.

These are fast rubbers with much lower throw than Tenergy.  You definitely have to adjust how you push and how you loop underspin if you are used to Tenergy.  Looping blocks and counter-looping topspin is an easier adjustment.  It's not better or worse than Tenergy, it's different.  I suspect if Callibra came out before Tenergy, many pros would have used Callibra in preference to Tenergy and wouldn't want to expend the time and energy to make the adjustment and amateurs would follow.  The blade angles etc for return or serves, amount of force for a fast push and blade angle for looping underspin, especially from the backhand where most players have lower bat speed at impact will need adjustment.

If you are a defender or a relatively low level player, this rubber is not for you.  As an attacker, if you are not at the level where you loop anything long anywhere and counter loop slow loops, at least to your forehand, or if you reach for the ball as opposed to moving your feet, it's going to be hard to use this rubber and easier to use Tenergy, though at that level you probably shouldn't use either.  If you are a higher level player, it's superior to Tenergy in many ways.

If you play a lazy shot with Tenergy it will often still stay on the table and this ingrains the bad habit more.  With Callibra if you play a lazy shot you will miss.  However, if you do things the right way it really rewards you.  You are able to use a much more open racket angle for counter loops and blocks due to the lower throw which means the cross section of the blade perpendicular to the direction of the ball is greater and so this makes it easier to hit with the part of the blade you intended to hit with.  The rubber lets you know when you did something wrong because it's not particularly forgiving and so you'll improve quickly by using Callibra.  There is plenty of spin, as much as Tenergy if you know how to spin but only if you know how to use it.  This of course means you can also play with very little spin as a change up without making it obvious like you have to with Tenergy and watch your opponent's return go into the net.  These rubbers are faster than Tenergy but very controlled, which allows you to play shorter strokes and recover quickly without having to jerk your body in a manner that can induce injury in the longer term.

I've found myself playing differently with these rubbers.  I attack immediately on anything remotely weak.  I also frequently push in a manner that allows my opponent to attack but attack weakly, for example a really heavy fast long push to the extreme backhand or middle which requires him to lift the ball because counter looping and in many cases even smashing a 2000 level slow loop is ridiculously easy even on the backhand.  With Tenergy I would instead try to stop the opponent from attacking and give me a long push to attack first because counter looping is harder, blocking is harder and smashing a slow really spinny loop is a very low percentage shot.

Then of course there is the weight issue.  Callibra rubbers are very light.  So from an injury prevention issue it's superior to the super heavy Tenergy/latest gen ESN and even Hurricane.

Straight up - i train about 3-5 hours a week and with 4- 6 hours match play a week at the least . Given this what do you estimate the hours of play with Calibra LT (max red) ? I have Calibra Lt on my back up paddle and i like it a lot for many things but again want to make sure how long is the good feel / peek performance effect from the factory tuning etc.. and what happens after that ? 
ZJK SZLC |5Q+
Clarence247 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clarence247 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/29/2014 at 9:24pm
A friend of mine mentioned Stiga Calibra LT as the closest thing to Speed glued Bryce FX (in terms of feel, speed etc) he has ever tried. He was a regular Bryce FX user - and is generally accurate with his comparisons. Can anyone who used both confirm? 

Maybe Baal? 
OSP Virtuoso (Off-)
MX-P (Max)
Mantra M (Max)

Backup:
Yasaka Extra Offensive,
Nittaku H3 Prov
729-802 SP
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/29/2014 at 10:11pm
Sorry, I started this thread 4 years ago and it has been at least 6 years since I played with glued Bryce.  I just can't say.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
  Share Topic