FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

MYTT Official Donation Thread

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MYTT Official Donation Thread
    Posted: 04/20/2011 at 8:26pm
This will be the thread used to organize, gather and send donated equipments on all parts of the world. The decision on where and whom to send the items will not be from us but from the donors. Alex will be setting up a paypal account in which to "deposit" the expenses for the shipping and other things that will be covered when donating and sending items. I will be in charge  here and anyone interested I will list them here including the items, the cost, the persons the items are intended for and other info.
Please take note I will not be storing the items myself Big smile

when sending donated equipments pls indicate:

ATTN: MYTT Donation
MYTT SPORTS INC.
401 Alden Road, Unit 12
Markham, ON L3R 4N4
Canada

or if via paypal:

Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
Sponsored Links

singody View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/20/2011 at 11:10pm
I like this thread!
But how could I find out the person to whom I want to give my donation?
Handmade ZLC.
厌倦源于过度求新,满足来自用心重复。

My Feedback:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=41593&title=feedback-singody
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/21/2011 at 5:19am
the donors will have a say on who will receive the equipment and also the mod team
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

alexli View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/21/2011 at 9:11am
Originally posted by singody singody wrote:

I like this thread!
But how could I find out the person to whom I want to give my donation?

You don't have to know who will receive the equipment, but you can suggest if you have an idea when you donate. If you have no idea, just send the equipment to us and send a notice to following:
1) email: [email protected]
2) forum PM: yogi_bear or alexli

Yogi_bear is the manager for MYTT Donation, he will be the center point for communications. MYTT will be the center point to receive and ship out equipment. For people that need the equipment should send application to us through above contact too.  When we receive the application, we will have the MYTT donation team (formed by moderators) to discuss and make decision.

The cost of shipping equipment to MYTT and shipping out from MYTT will be reimbursed by the fund that we receive from the donors. In case of we don't have enough fund from the donors, MYTT will pay for your cost first.

Table Tennis Super Forum - MyTableTennis.NET

yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2012 at 8:29am
32 rubbers pips out and inverted plus 7 blades sent by slade.. the pips out rubbers will be sent to a provincial club that specializes in using LP for kids. this will help them greatly morepower to you slade as so as the others who have sent before like alex li, chronos, ttrubberman, cagaragesales, gatz et al

BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/14/2012 at 7:01am
This is cool stuff.

Mabye another idea is to get forum member to mail their stuff directly to who needs it and lable the stuff as MyTT TT donation gear or something like that. Shipping will cost a pretty penny x2...
Korea Foreign Table Tennis Club
Search for us on Facebook: koreaforeignttc
kttcpasig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kttcpasig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/14/2012 at 8:20am
We are Kapasigan Table Tennis Club based on Manila Philippines we are a small club helping kids by teaching them the sports of table tennis.

We are a non-profit organization whose goal is to develop the Filipino youth’s potentials by providing high-performance Table Tennis training and produce a School Athletes so they can have a scholarship for their College Education .  Please help Us Thank You!

We need Rubbers & Blades even old Blades

Thank you in  advance For your Donation for our clubs
You may Send to:

Name: Dave Panopio
Address: 81-D A Mabini St. Kapasigan Pasig City 1600 Philippines

Edited by kttcpasig - 03/14/2012 at 9:13pm
Kapasigan Table Tennis Club
kttcpasig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kttcpasig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/14/2012 at 8:48am

Sir Yogi_bear awarded to our club this rubbers and blades Donated By Sir Slade
Thank You Very Much 

Edited by kttcpasig - 03/15/2012 at 10:29am
kttcpasig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kttcpasig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2012 at 1:20am

Thank You for the support

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic