Seller's Notes:

View the seller's For Sale page.
 Buyer's Review (6)
  Product Quality:
  Communication:
  Payment:
  Shipping:
  Overall:
View all feedback about this seller (168)
 Forum Assessment
 Reliable Seller
 Normal Seller
 Suspected Scammer
 Known Scammer
Moderator's Notes:
Nearly a thousand succesful transactions at MyTT. He is one of the most respected members of MyTT for knowledge and reliability.
 Assessed by moderators.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
steander View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2020 at 5:33am
I recently made a transaction with Manfred. Fast payment and perfect communication. I give my most sincere recommendations Thumbs Up
Sponsored Links

sigurd View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sigurd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/26/2020 at 4:40pm
I recently made a transaction with Manfred. Good job !
Setup : Xiom Zetro Quad / Giant Dragon 612 / Butterfly T25
DudaTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DudaTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2020 at 9:07am
I had a very smooth transaction with Magic_M recently and have to say he was very nice to communicate with and payment was quick. Thanks again! 
DudaTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DudaTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/17/2020 at 2:06pm
had another transaction with Magic_M and again it was great to deal with him. Thanks again. 
Antuan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2020 at 10:23am
Once more, Perfect deal with Manfred. It won’t be the last one. Thank you friend!
Alexandr 55 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexandr 55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/15/2020 at 1:07pm
  1. Хороший день. А как насчет прэйса Меллиса?
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/03/2020 at 10:45am
The last post has nothing to do with any feedback.
What is the reason for posting it here?
brzecol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brzecol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/08/2021 at 2:06am
Hi. First deal with Manfred and I already know that will be looking for stuff he will post in for sale section in future. All went smooth. Blade was packed great. Condition was exactly like described and on pictures. Big thumb up. 
brzecol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brzecol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2021 at 3:26pm
Hi All

Another great deal with Mike. All went smooth and blade was in very secure packing. No problems with transaction at all. Pleasure  to do businesses with you Mike.
Ben1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/19/2021 at 11:31am
Again, I had one of my already numerous deals with Magic M. And again, i am very satisfied, as always.
My feedback: http://www.mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=81836&title=feedback-for-ben1
brzecol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brzecol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2021 at 5:43pm
Next great deal with Manfred. Blade cames wonderfully packed and secured. It was exactly the same piece what documented on pictures and condition was impecable. Once again big thumb up. Pleasure to do business with you.
mariusbs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariusbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/27/2021 at 12:09pm
Perfect seller. Blades was secured packed and in a perfect condition (as described).
Great Deal!
LOG1C1AN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOG1C1AN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/12/2022 at 8:35pm
I bought the Stiga Cybershape from Magic_M. He sold at a reasonable price. The blade arrived on time in excellent condition. Great seller. No hassle transaction.
Jamer108 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamer108 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/15/2022 at 11:48am
always a good deal with manfred and I’m thankful for his patience. You can be assured of a quality product in good condition, unless stated otherwise. Fast shipping, good communication and great prices. Best seller I’ve dealt with! 
100% recommend. 
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2022 at 5:21pm
Best seller on this forum. You can trust him with close eyes. Highly recommend!!
remo74 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote remo74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/10/2022 at 4:39pm
I have bought from Manfred several times.  Always fast and efficient, perfect communication and materials as described.  I recommend 5*.
Louie@Miramar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Louie@Miramar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/12/2022 at 1:06pm
I bought two wonderful, beautiful rackets from "Magic-M". Fast payment and perfect communication. I give my most sincere recommendations!
BTY Customer One Ply Racket
My feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/feedback-louiemiramar_topic92393.html
Louie@Miramar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Louie@Miramar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/09/2023 at 12:02am
I bought the third blades from Manfred (Magic_M) - great seller. He is so nice to communicate, very friendly and helpful, and sent me the blade very quickly and packaged perfectly. His package travelled the fastest from Europe to sunny California!
I would definitely recommend others to do deals with him without any reservation!!
BTY Customer One Ply Racket
My feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/feedback-louiemiramar_topic92393.html
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic