Seller's Notes:

View the seller's For Sale page.
 Buyer's Review (1)
  Product Quality:
  Communication:
  Payment:
  Shipping:
  Overall:
View all feedback about this seller (29)
 Forum Assessment
 Reliable Seller
 Normal Seller
 Suspected Scammer
 Known Scammer
Moderator's Notes:
 Assessed by moderators.
 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gweipwu View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gweipwu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Feedback: Piligrim
    Posted: 07/30/2012 at 6:45pm
Bought two blades from Piligrim. The package came in fast and well packed. The blades are to the descriptions, I will be a returned buyer certainly when a chance comes.
Thanks!

Edited by alexli - 03/07/2020 at 10:47pm
ping pong amateur,...

BTY Viscaria FL

H3 FH, T64 BH,

My feedback link:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=84832&title=feedback-gweipwu
Sponsored Links

gatz View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gatz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2012 at 7:07pm
+1 Reliable sellerThumbs Up
Blade: ZJ SZLC, Garayda 5000 Matador Texa
Rubbers: FH::Symmetry SP BH: Tenergy Hard, FH: MoristoSP ax BH: Tenergy Hard,FH:Desperado 2 BH: Omega 7 Asia   
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2012 at 9:21pm
thanks guys 
skyviloria View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skyviloria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2013 at 9:24am
Bought from Piligrim a Tenergy 05. Very reasonable price and fast shipping. Definitely will transact with him again. Thanks.
talkalin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote talkalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2013 at 3:47pm
very good seller and buyer!!!!
timo boll alc

Fh:t05fx 2.1

Bh:sinus alpha max
bogeyhunter View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogeyhunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/10/2013 at 1:33am
Thumbs Up
www.NexyUSA.com
We also carries Sauer & Tröger.
Lissom O+EASY P 1mm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_65FLO2Lneo
https://youtu.be/YgYFPJCBCr0
https://youtu.be/NeHp789Lb1c
https://youtu.be/_65FLO2Lneo
the_theologian View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/03/2014 at 9:52am
received my blade as described and very safely packed. thanks piligrim!
Appelgren Allplay ST / Vega Europe max
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/03/2014 at 10:03am
thank you very much. hope you will like it
srale7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote srale7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2014 at 7:47am
I bought a blade,  reasonable price and fast shipping, well packed, great sellerBeer
Xiom Zetro Quad ST 90g
FH Xiom Omega4 Euro max
BH Xiom Vega Europe max
bns7117 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bns7117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2014 at 9:49am
Will Not deal with again! sold me a sheet of joola Maxx 450 for 20 include shipping, he told me it is three months old, and there is still around 70 % left, and two of my friend tested it, said the tuning effects lost already, and rubber played inconsistent, and when I received the rubber, it looks like there is only around 40 percent left(i know its all subjective, but i have tried a lot of rubbers, and in no way this rubber has a described "70%" life) the top sheet already lost most grip, and become pretty slippery, hit marks on 80 percent of the top sheet, I politely asked for a 5 dollar refund since I wasn't satisfied with the condition and he replied "I think brand new rubber only worth 20 bucks and not 45 that store sell. Can you ask store to refund me 25 bucks? And then i will send you 5 :)" seriously??!!! WOW. Really nice reply. I can't see if I want to deal with this kind of person again after they sell a product on MYTT, and don't care about the buyer after product is sold. I am fine with not refunding me the money, but with what he told me is NOT COOL. Unprofessionalism.

Edited by bns7117 - 10/23/2014 at 10:07am
bns7117 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bns7117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2014 at 10:14am
Just sent me an email saying he doesn't care and he is done with TT. What a great dude.
ejmeser View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmeser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2014 at 12:12pm
Not sure what's going on but I just bought stuff from pilgrim about two weeks ago and everything was perfect... Just saying. In my opinion he is good seller. If I remember correctly it wasn't first deal I have made with him either.
*Madridista*

My Feedback
bns7117 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bns7117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2014 at 3:21pm
I wasn't asking him to absolutely refund me, but it was real unprofessional the way he handles with my humble request. Telling me to ask the store to refund him 25 dollars on that rubber first, them he can refund me 5 bucks? Then told me he doesn't care because he doesn't sell TT equipment any more. What an attitude! Doesn't even respect people's opinion, its all about what he thinks.
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2014 at 5:26pm
3 month after you received rubber you decided it was too old and ask me to refund money? good luck you with other sellers
bns7117 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bns7117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2014 at 11:37pm
You shipped the rubber in September, and I told you some member was going to test it, then they go back to me. Ad in the email I already told you that two members that tested it all said the rubber lost tuning effect already, and in no way plays like there is 70 % left. And you told me I trust them more than you, and you only trust your own judgment.

They only tested it for a very short time, and I told you I just got the rubber this week.

You don't believe other people's words, you think you are right in every way when people communicate with you, and you didn't even show a slight concern to my request. This is not how people do business in North America. I am fine with you not refunding me the money since you have the right to think you are right, its the way you treat customers after a product is sold. Just plain rude, if you think you are right, I dare you to post the emails we had exchanged to show people here.

Antuan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/27/2014 at 1:03pm
Another 100% perfect transaction with Pilligrim. Very trustable seller, i would do business again...
Clap
spinny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/25/2015 at 9:46pm
First time deal with Piligrim.   Items arrived with condition exactly as described.  Very reliable and trusty seller.  Highly recommended.   A +++.
edwardnovac View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwardnovac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/20/2015 at 8:59am
Perfect transaction 100% feed++++
edward
whowhat View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whowhat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/31/2015 at 4:00pm
Xiom Strad ivarius NEW. forgot to ship it for a couple of days, but shipped express to make up for it. Just purchased from again. A+.
rdj917 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rdj917 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/08/2016 at 8:23am
Today I received my blade from a trade with Piligrim. It was the fastest delivery I ever had. Blade in great condition, everything it exactly as described. I am more than just satisfied and pleased with the smooth transaction and timely pm exchange with Piligrim. I totally recommend this user.
shinshiro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shinshiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2017 at 3:44pm
I have bought two blades from him on past months, itens were as described, good communication. Very good seller!
pleiades View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pleiades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/18/2018 at 10:11am
Sold a blade to Piligrim, perfect communication and transaction. No worries doing business again
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2019 at 9:50am
A few days ago I bought a blade from Piligrim.
Yesterday it arrived well packed and in good condition (as described).
I recommend him as a very good seller. Thumbs Up
Fidelio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fidelio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/22/2019 at 1:34pm
Bought a blade from piligrim a few days ago, it just arrived.  Shipped in a timely fashion, well-packaged, perfectly matches description.  This is my second time buying from piligrim and both transactions have been smooth.  Good seller!
MCollins View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MCollins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/15/2019 at 1:40pm
Another great trade with Pilgrim.  As everyone knows by now, he's great to deal with.  
My Feedback
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=75703&title=feedback-mcollins
*_strataras_* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2019 at 3:05pm
Great buyer guys. He bought a blade from me. The communication was very nice and smooth. I recommend him 100%Clap
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(black 1,9mm FH)
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
ProtossTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProtossTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/07/2020 at 8:29am
Excellent buyer made a done deal within seconds and communication was instant. Thanks for everything would recommend anytime!!!! Great experience.
Bubb1eTea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubb1eTea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/15/2021 at 3:43am
Excellent buyer, payment was sent and sorted without hassle. Frequently checks messages as well

Edited by Bubb1eTea - 08/15/2021 at 3:43am
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2022 at 1:44am
Another perfect transaction with Piligrim. This time he bought a blade from me.
No matter, if you buy from him or sell to him: don't hesitate. You can trust him 100%. Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic