Seller's Notes:

View the seller's For Sale page.
 Buyer's Review (0)
  Product Quality:
  Communication:
  Payment:
  Shipping:
  Overall:
View all feedback about this seller (23)
 Forum Assessment
This seller has not been assessed by moderators yet. Request assessment
 Assessed by moderators.
 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
spinny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Feedback: Spinny
    Posted: 12/04/2013 at 11:01am
Dear Friends,

Please post the feed backs here!

Thanks
Spinny
Sponsored Links

liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/04/2013 at 12:35pm
Just referred a friend to Spinny's Amultarts, and my friend loves them!  Condition is as described and the package was very very nice.  She was extremely satisfied.  Keep up the great work buddy!
Billyc View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/07/2014 at 9:56pm
Good buyer and very smooth transition.  Definitely will do business with Spinny again in the future.
entel5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote entel5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/17/2015 at 10:40pm
Spinny is a great seller , I am very happy with him , item was as described and he shipped fast and it was wrapped and packed so well . I recommend him 100 percent.
van_doorn View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote van_doorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/03/2015 at 3:21am
Spinny is awesome! The communication was very pleasant, quick on reply's and fast money transferring. 
Just simply amazing. Highly recommended! 
Butterfly Harimoto sZLC
Butterfly Tenergy 05
Xiom Vega Japan

MyFeedbackSection
rdj917 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rdj917 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/21/2016 at 9:51am
Just received my Viscaria old tag from spinny. Very pleasant communication since the beginning of our PM exchange. Condition is exactly as described, furthermore even I didn't ask he provided an additional pictures of the item, after I agreed to the deal, and before the shipment, just to be sure that is exactly what I want to spend money for. The transaction went smoothly, fast overseas delivery and received the item very well packed. It is pleasure to deal with spinny, will not hesitate to trade/sell/buy with him again.
jabemu View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jabemu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2016 at 7:03pm
I have just completed a trade with Spinny and he is a very recommendable forum member for any transaction. Excellent communication and all perfect. Thumbs Up
Dean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2016 at 2:47pm
I am starting this feeback thread for a member that had lots of buys/sales/trades within the forum.
Somehow there is no fb thread for him yet- so I´ll change that.

My first experience with spinny. I bought a blade from him. Everything went smooth - communication was great, packaging was great, blade is great, too.

Member spinny is both a trustworthy and honest member and in addition, a very friendly, polite guy!
Thank you Thumbs Up

Edited by stiltt - 06/24/2022 at 12:38am
janekb View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janekb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/14/2016 at 1:43pm
Nice and easy,good communication fast shipping ,highly recommended.
Janek B
vincentlim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vincentlim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/14/2016 at 11:22pm
good to communicate and fast respond
thx bro
cheers
bokai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bokai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/27/2017 at 10:00am
Excellent transaction! Responsive, nice and reliable. Will do future business with Spinny! What a pleasure.
Dean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/27/2017 at 5:54am
Thanks for another wonderful deal my friend! Spinny shares my passion Smile
You can trust him 100%! 

@Baal: maybe you can put together the other fb thread I opened last year for spinny with this one...
Chen Chen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chen Chen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/13/2017 at 9:20am
Great communication! Great guy to deal with. Have done two deals already... :D
Alx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/17/2017 at 3:56pm
Great transaction and great communication! Recommended!
Dean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2018 at 4:39pm
Recently I had another transaction with Spinny - this time we traded a blade. I can´t tell you how much deals we had in total within the last years. But I can tell you that he is one of very few members who would get my bucks via PP F/F.

I do trust him 100%. A great, friendly and open-minded guy. Thanks againWink
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2018 at 1:35am
I just had my first transaction with spinny and it was a pleasure.
The contact was very nice and friendly, the trading-blade as described and well packed.
Thumbs up for spinny Thumbs Up
mhcvx90av View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhcvx90av Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/08/2018 at 9:11am
My dear friend Spinny,
I have receive the Viscaria blade from PTT Cargo just before. Thank you very much for made a really nice package. You should know that this was my first purchase from someone abroad and this has been done in a healthy way. It is more important to recognize an honest person like you and It is very nice for me to be able to be friends with different people everywhere in the world. I am very glad to know you,
I hope thiscontact lasts for a lifetime.
Thank you very for allthing Clap

Edited by mhcvx90av - 06/08/2018 at 9:17am
Viscaria
T05FX
Saturn Pro S
mhcvx90av View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhcvx90av Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2018 at 8:38am
This was the second shopping from Spinny. He had a very nice packaging again like everytime. I have received product in about 10 days with first class cargo and fast delivery. I am very happy to meet someone who is honest and good like Spinny. Thank you very so much. Take care of you Spinny dearly myfriend. See you later...
Viscaria
T05FX
Saturn Pro S
mhcvx90av View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhcvx90av Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2018 at 11:47am
Spinny my dear brother, it's really nice to shop with you. Every product I bought came through very shortly. It is really hard to get something from a foreign country cose to you never met and face-to-face. But this difficulty has made it easier with you. Because you are reliable and honest. I am once again so delighted to meet you. Thank you very so much for you last shopping and your gift sended (for rubber Clap). Best regards...

Edited by mhcvx90av - 07/24/2018 at 11:51am
Viscaria
T05FX
Saturn Pro S
godspeedzou View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godspeedzou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2019 at 1:02pm
Have bought Vis-K tag from him.

Nice person and nice stuff. Very good package and speedy shipping. Thanks a lot. 
DudaTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DudaTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2020 at 9:10am
Had the smoothest transaction with imo one of the nicest guys in the community. I would have no problems buying or selling from him in the future. Thanks again for your business! 
kindof99 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kindof99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/06/2022 at 2:13pm
Had a very smooth transaction with spinny. Great communication, great buyer, highly recommended..
AAAAAAAAAA
kindof99 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kindof99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/29/2022 at 10:33pm
I have had several transactions with spinny. All transactions went very smoothly. Great communication as well.

Edited by kindof99 - 05/29/2022 at 10:33pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic