Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

I am proud to present ...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/11/2014 at 2:15pm
In 1985 Stiga modified their Offensiv Wood again, but this time the second veneer remained unchanged. This time they changed the outer veneer from nut to dyed koto. Also they changed the name from "Stiga Offensive" to "Offensiv Classic".

Stiga Bengtsson Offensiv Classic (4. series)

composition: dyed koto - pine - ayous - pine - dyed koto

Unfortunately the "Offensiv Classic" imprint is missing on my blade (I removed it during the cleaning-process). Nevertheless it is a real beauty and 100% original.

Edited by Magic_M - 12/12/2014 at 6:50pm
Sponsored Links

Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/12/2014 at 9:57am
The last Stiga Offensiv blade with Stellan Bengtsson lens was the Offensive Evolution. The first version of this blade had a red lens on both sides of the handle with the well known "Stellan Bengtsson" imprint. 

Later (at the beginning of the 90`s) Stiga decided to use only one lens on their handles. This second version of the Offensiv Evolution also got an other lens imprint: "Stellan" instead of "Stellan Bengtsson". These blades with the single lens and "Stellan" imprint were the really last blades, which were designed by or for STellan Bengtsson.

Stiga Stellan Offensiv Evolution (5. series)

composition: nut - limba - ayous - limba - nut

Edited by Magic_M - 12/12/2014 at 6:53pm
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/13/2014 at 3:37pm
Let`s go back to the middle of 1975. Besides the Offensiv Wood Stiga released another new blade:

Stiga Bengtsson Defensiv Wood
- with black sticker -

Of course the first Defensiv Wood blades had also (like the Offensiv Wood) the black sticker instead of the later lenses and I am happy to own one of these really rare blades, which were produced and sold only for a few weeks.

Composition: meranti - meranti - dyed ayous - meranti - meranti

My Defensiv Wood has the serial number A34 and is produced in the middle of august 1975.
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/14/2014 at 10:15am
Some weeks later the Defensive Wood got the famous black double lens instead these black stickers. Here you can see such a Defensiv Wood from December 1977 (C50) with the original signature of Stellan Bengtsson.

Stiga Bengtsson Defensiv Wood
- with black double lens -

Composition: meranti - meranti - dyed ayous - meranti - meranti

Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2014 at 5:53pm
Today and tomorrow I will continue with two almost unknown Stiga blades.

Stiga Bengtsson Cornet Wood

The Cornet Wood is another 5-ply, very light (79g), thin (5,3 mm) and with good control. 
This blade is from the beginning of august 1982 (serial number H31).
Tinykin View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinykin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2014 at 10:02pm
What is the idea behind the variance in colour? Does it affect the way the blade plays?

Blade:
Darker Speed90
Rubber Fh and Bh DHS Hurricane 3, 39/38deg

Delusion is an asset
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2014 at 12:57am
No, there is no effect of the different colors. This look is special for these old Cornet Wood, but it is a typical specification of the used outer veneer. If you are registrated on "rare paddles.com", you can see another identical Cornet Wood.

Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2014 at 12:53pm
The next blade is at least as rare as the Cornet Wood.

Stiga Bengtsson Ultra Wood

It`s another 5-ply. Outer veneer is a thin veneer of noble wood. The other 3 (thicker) veneers seem to be from the same wood, but I don`t know the exact composition. 

The Ultra Wood is from a small special-series and therefore extremely rare. With a weight of 96g and a thickness of 5,6 mm this is a powerful blade, almost as fast as most of the Offensiv Wood blades.

My blade is from september 1982 (serial-number H38)

Edited by Magic_M - 12/16/2014 at 1:35pm
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/17/2014 at 12:46pm
After so much quality blade - I think, you need a little break. Wink Therefore I will post a very simple blade today - nothing special for players, but of course it is also a part of my collection. In the moment I don`t know the name of this blade, but it`s fact, that this is a cheap basswood blade, sold with cheap 1 or 2-star rubbers. It`s a thin (4,8 mm) blade for beginners. 

Stiga Bengtsson Basswood

When you look at the color of the printing in the lens, you know, that this blade is not from the 70`s or early 80`s, because it already had the golden color.

Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/18/2014 at 1:45pm
The next blade is from the middle of the 80`s. It already had the new kind of handle, with the beautiful thump-cut. Although the blade is not extremely old, it is also a rare blade and therefore hard to find.

Stig Bengtsson Control

Composition: koto - meranti - ayous - meranti - koto

The Stiga Control is not only a collection blade, it is also a very good blade to play with. Speed is similar to the old Allround Wood, but with better control. The harder koto (compared to the limba veneer of the Allround Wood) makes it easier to block and to place the ball. The second veneer is softer. It seems, that this combination of a hard and a softer veneer (hard outer + soft second veneer or soft outer + harder second veneer) is exactly, what I prefer for my playing-blades.
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/19/2014 at 1:36pm
A few days ago "liulin04" thought, that he had found the "holy grail":

But of course he did not find this "holy grail", because it is in my collection Wink

Stiga Bengtsson Clipper Wood (1. series)

Composition: limba - ayous - ayous - ayous - ayous - ayous - limba

This is one of the first Clipper Wood, produced in march 1982 (serial number H31), with a wonderful limba veneer. In opposite to the actual Clipper Wood these old blades were thinner (6,2 mm) and had a better felling than the modern version.

Unfortunately the imprint has been removed (together with the old glue and dirt) during the cleaning-process, because the blade was in bad condition, when I got it. But now this beauty is "shining" again. 

Some years later Stiga changed the handle of these Bengtsson blades. They got a thumbs-cut at the top of the handle. These type of handle is one of the best handles ever in my eyes. I really like it.

At the beginning of 2016 I heard about a special version of the Clipper Wood which got a Yasaka tag under the handle instead of the tre-kronor-sticker. Of course this was a "must have" for me Wink

Edited by Magic_M - 04/02/2016 at 5:14pm
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/20/2014 at 8:18am
In the beginning of the 90`s a famous german rubber producer wanted to test their new rubber generation. For this test they needed some blades with absolutely identical features (thickness, head size, weight, ...). The only company, who was able to produce such small series with equal quality, was STIGA with their new factory in Tranas, Sweden.

So the german rubber-producer ordered all in all 60 blades (20 Allround, 20 Clipper and 20 Carbon), which got a number from 1 to 60, signed on the base of the handle.

In this time the owner of the rubber-company was also owner of a german blade-company, and of course he did not want to make advertising for a swedish competitor. Therefore all these 60 blades got some handle cups of his own company (instead of the Stiga handles), without any lens or anything else, which could give some informations about the kind of blade.

Here you can see some pictures of an original Clipper Wood of this special series (I had two of them). 
On the third picture you can see the engraved number (11).

Normally a Clipper Wood ST of this time had a Bengtsson handle, and therefore I decided to replace the handle cups against some original Bengtsson cups.

Stiga Bengtsson Clipper Wood Special Edition

Of course you must not believe this "story", but if you look at the original handle cups, you may know, who ordered this small and special series. Wink

By the way: 
this is a very good Clipper Wood series with exactly 6,2 mm thickness and top veneer-quality.
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/21/2014 at 8:57am
Stiga Bengtsson Clipper Wood (2. series)

The second version of the Clipper Wood (from the end of the 80`S) was very thick (6,7 mm), because this version was a 9-ply (!) instead of usual 7-ply. The head of this blade became more "modern" with a head size of 15,5 x 14,8 cm.

Instead of the black double lens of the former version, this second version had a red double lens.

Stiga Bengtsson Clipper Wood (3. series)

The third version of the Clipper Wood (from the beginning of the 90`s) was much thinner (5,8 mm), 7.ply again, with extremely thin outer and second veneer, while the three inner veneers were thicker. 

Instead of the double lens of the former versions, this third version had only one lens is red color.

Normally the result of such a thinner construction should have been a lighter blade, but this presumption is worn, because the blade on these pictures has an incredible weight of 112,5g ! 
It`s more a weapon than a normal tt-paddle. LOL

Can you imagine, which fantastic veneer quality must have been used for this blade? And (to make it perfect) both "red-lens-Clipper" have the original signature of Stellan Bengtsson.

Big smile

Edited by Magic_M - 09/25/2015 at 3:58am
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/22/2014 at 9:33am
At the end of the 80`s Stiga released another powerful blade. In opposite to the (7-ply) Clipper Wood this blade had 9 plies, but nevertheless it was a bit slower than the Clipper Wood.

Stiga Bengtsson DynaPower Wood

Composition: limba - 7x ayous - limba

For a very long time this was the last fantastic Stiga blade. None of their later blades (from the 90`s up to 2012) had this quality in my eyes. And on the top the DynaPower Wood is looking very nice. Embarrassed
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/23/2014 at 8:18am
In 1990 Stiga released two blades with a new kind of sealing. These blades got a thin layer of "metal dust" on the outer veneer, which makes the feeling a bit harder and more direct. One of these blades was a 5-ply all-wood-blade in the range AR+ / Off- 

Stiga Bengtsson Metal Wood

The second blades was faster (Off) and had a thicker/darker sealing. 

Stiga Bengtsson Graphite Wood

It tool more than 2 years, before the Metal Wood got his "brother" Graphite Wood.

Edited by Magic_M - 08/29/2015 at 7:27am
TKMP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TKMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/23/2014 at 10:47pm
Amazing collection!!! Shocked
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/24/2014 at 4:21am
Thanks TKMP. Your collection is also beautiful. Thumbs Up
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/24/2014 at 4:54am
Today I will add the last Stiga blade of my collection. I was searching for this blade for a very long time. Some months ago I had luck, because someone offered it here in the forum. Unfortunately the condition was not as good as my other blades. 
  • some smaller dents had to be repaired carefully
  • one handle cup was shortened up to the beginning of the lens and had to be replaced
  • the head was sanded at the bottom (on one side) and had to be modified
So it needed several weeks to restore this treasure with the help of two other german guys. But now I am able to present the result:

Stiga Bengtsson Super Carbon (1. series)

Composition: nut - carbon - ayous - carbon - nut

The Super Carbon is a very special blade: thin (4,25 mm), hard and direct. This blade is from the first series (early 80`s), with nut as outer veneer and a golden "super carbon" imprint on the head. The last series had a black dyed koto outer veneer with white imprint. But this series had no longer the special feeling of the first series. Nevertheless it would be nice to add this later series to my collection.
Tinykin View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinykin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/24/2014 at 7:06am
Originally posted by Magic_M Magic_M wrote:

...........For a very long time this was the last fantastic Stiga blade. None of their later blades (from the 90`s up to 2012) had this quality in my eyes...............

Why 2012? Are you saying that there was some change in quality control from 2012?

Blade:
Darker Speed90

Delusion is an asset
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/24/2014 at 8:04am
Of course everyone is allowed to have his own opinion. My opinion is, that the quality of the modern Stiga blades (from the 90`s up to ≈ 2010-2012) had less quality than the older blades. Nearly every player would choose an old Stiga blade instead of the later version (> 1990). 

Of course some blades like Allround Classic or Offensiv Classic were high asked over all the years, but in my eyes the old Offensiv Classic (like shown in my thread here) was much better than the later version.

Actually Stiga seem to have learned from their errors/mistakes of the past. The hardwood series was something like a turn around for Stiga and the VPS series finalized their come back. The Rosewood XO, Inifinity VPS and especially the Emerald VPS are really good blades with nice playing-skills and top craftsmanship. 2012 is only a clue. I think, this was the time, that Stiga started their VPS series with the Infinity VPS. But maybe it`s better to say, that from 2010 on (Hardwood series) the blades became better again.

I don`t know the reason, but I think, it`s "normal", that the quality of a brand changes from time to time. Look at the automobile industry. For a very long time Toyota produced high quality cars. They grew and grew and suddenly the quality got bad. Other companies (for example Opel) had the same problem.

Have a look at the new Emerald with the nice metal lens and tag. Another evidence, that Stiga pays more attention on quality again now.

Once again: that`s simply my opinion (but not only mine). I love the old Stiga blades and I really like my Emerald (Rosewood XO was also a nice blade), but I don`t own ANY Stiga blades from the middle of the 90`s up to 2010, because I did not like them. 

But that does not matter at all, because Stiga is back again now. 
I am pleasedy about this development and I am looking forward to test the new Carbonado blades. 
Smile

Edited by Magic_M - 12/25/2014 at 3:42am
Tinykin View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinykin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/24/2014 at 8:36am
Very interesting Thumbs Up
Blade:
Darker Speed90

Delusion is an asset
TKMP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TKMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/24/2014 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by Magic_M Magic_M wrote:

Of course everyone is allowed to have his own opinion. My opinion is, that the quality of the modern Stiga blades (from the 90`s up to ≈ 2010-2012) had less quality than the older blades. Nearly every player would choose an old Stiga blade instead of the later version (> 1990). 

Of course some blades like Allround Classic or Offensiv Classic were high asked over all the years, but in my eyes the old Offensiv Classic (like shown in my thread here) was much better than the later version.

Actually Stiga seem to have learned from their errors/mistakes of the past. The hardwood series was something like a turn around for Stiga and the VPS series finalized their come back. The Rosewood XO, Inifinity VPS and especially the Emerald VPS are really good blades with nice playing-skills and top craftsmanship. 2012 is only a clue. I think, this was the time, that Stiga started their VPS series with the Infinity VPS. But maybe it`s better to say, that from 2010 on (Hardwood series) the blades became better again.

I don`t know the reason, but I think, it`s "normal", that the quality of a brand changes from time to time. Look at the automobile industry. For a very long time Toyota produced high quality cars. They grew and grew and suddenly the quality got bad. Other companies (for example Opel) had the same problem.

Have a look at the new Emerald with the nice metal lens and tag. Another evidence, that Stiga pays more attention on quality again now.

Once again: that`s simply my opinion (but not only mine). I love the old Stiga blades and I really like my Emerald (Rosewood XO was also a nice blade), but I don`t own ANY Stiga blades from the middle of the 90`s up to 2010, because I did not like them. 

But that does not matter at all now, because Stiga is back again now. 
I am pleasedy about this development and I am looking forward to test the new Carbonado blades. 
Smile

Clap Clap ClapClap Clap
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/25/2014 at 8:34am
My Bengtsson "lens-collection":

Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/25/2014 at 11:11am
Some blades are still missing in this part of my collection:
  • Bengtsson Super Carbon 2nd series (white imprint)
  • Bengtsson Offensiv Evolution (red double lens)
  • Stellan Allround Evolution (red single lens)
If you have one of these blades or if you own any other blades, which are not listed here, but also belong to this series, please contact me with pm. 

I can buy these blades, but I have also several interesting blades for trade.

Edited by Magic_M - 05/07/2017 at 5:48am
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/26/2014 at 7:57am
One part is still not mentioned in this thread: 

Stiga Anniversary Series

Stiga started to produce their own table tennis blades in 1944. As you have heard in this thread, they started with big head sizes and face-stickers on the handles. From 1975 on they stopped to produce the sticker-series and startet with black double lenses (later also with other colors).

40 years after their start (1984) Stiga decided to sell some anniversary blades with high quality veneers and (nearly) the same production-methods like usual in their best time (60`s up to the beginning of the 70`s). These first anniversary series (A-, B- and C-series) were extremely limited - only 100 blades of each handle-type (ST = Stellan Bengtsson, FL = Hans Alsér, CO = Kjell Johansson) !!! The "serial-number" was written on the head of the blade, a letter (A or B) on the left side of the handle and a number (1-100) on the right side.

Most of these blades were given as a present to functionaries and famous players during the world championship 1985 in Göteborg, only a very short part of these blades was sold in the normal "market". 

The first blade (number 1/100) of each handle was given to the player who gives his name for this blade. So Stellan Bengtsson got the ST blade with number 1/100, Kjell Johansson got the first conic blade and the widow of Hans Alsér got the FL blade 1/100. Can you imagine the value of these 3 blades? 

I am very happy to catch one of these special blades. It`s the last Bengtsson blade of the C-series.

Many people liked these blades. So Stiga decided to sell 2 more Anniversary series (C- and D-series).
These blades were sold between 1988 and 1990 and were limited to 500 blades of each handle.

1994, when Stiga became 50, another Anniversary series (E-series) as offered, this time with 1.000 blades of each handle-type. This was the last series with ongoing letter (A, B, C, D, E, ...), but the quality of this (and all later) anniversary series had nothing to do with the old Stiga blades and also not with the first (A-C) anniversary series.

Next anniversary series was called "Club Series" and the last anniversary blades got the letters LE and were sold in 2004, when Stiga became 60. This time Stiga decided to sell 3.000 blades of each handle-type. Of course these blades have nearly no collectors-value because of this big amount of blades. 

If someone owns a Bengtsson blade from A- or B-series, please contact me with PM.

Before we start with the next part of my collection, let`s have a last look at my complete 

Stiga collection:

Edited by Magic_M - 05/07/2017 at 5:42am
Ciprian View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ciprian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/26/2014 at 8:03am
Magic collection . Very good looking blades.Clap
Xi Enting
FH-Aurus Sound
BH- Pryde 30
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/26/2014 at 2:26pm
While Stiga`s best years were over, other companies got better from year to year. One of these companies was Donic. In the early 80`s Donic released some really good blades like the Allplay. Within the next years they released some more of these bestsellers.

The most successful time of Donic were the late 80`s and early 90`s, the time of the famous white lens series. All in all I have 10 of these blades in my collection. The first 4 blades are not as famous as the last 6 blades, because they were produced for beginners and sold for small money. Nevertheless these blades were well done 5-ply blades.

Donic "white lens series"

Let`s start with these beginner blades:

Donic Esprit

The Donic Esprit is a very light (76g) and slow (All-) blade.

Edited by Magic_M - 12/28/2014 at 2:19pm
Dreamer21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dreamer21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/27/2014 at 1:48am
Hi magic
I would like to ask youa question, Is that old Donic made by stiga sport AB or Wood house? Thanks
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/27/2014 at 2:20pm
I am not sure, because Donic had and has several producers for their blades. For example actually some blades are still produced in Sweden, some others in China and the WC89 series in Germany.

All the early Stiga blades were produced by Wood House in Tranås, Sweden at first. These blades had the best quality of all Stiga blades. Later Stiga founded their own factory in Eskiltuna, Sweden (Stiga Sport AB), which was purchased by Banda in 1984. The chief and founder of Banda was Bengt Bandstigen. 

I think, you can imagine, that some of the technicians remained at Wood House, some others went to Stiga Sport AB. Maybe that`s the reason, why the later products did not have the same quality: 
half experience + half ability = half quality Wink

But back to your question: so far as I know Wood House produced these old Donic blades.

Edited by Magic_M - 12/27/2014 at 2:26pm
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/27/2014 at 2:24pm
The next Donic blade with the white lens was also a very controlled blade for beginners:

Donic Easyplay

The Easyplay has a medium thickness (5,6 mm) and weight (87g).

Edited by Magic_M - 12/28/2014 at 2:17pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic