Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

donations from a guy named Ned

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: donations from a guy named Ned
    Posted: 04/22/2016 at 11:58am
Somebody who was kind enough to share his extra blades of 12+ and rubbers of 24pcs+ sent his package to me and I was tasked to distribute this among 2 clubs. I changed my location since Jan. 5 and moved to another city down south where I used to study in college. Found a club here that has a lot of public school students who cannot afford the equipment so I gave them half. The first club only has DIY tables but this club has produced some collegiate champions in the country so I will be raising money for their tables. I am also planning to have my present BPO company to have this as a community work and me as their coach ( I miss coaching and playing everyday =( ) 
To Ned, thank you very much. I know you do not want to be known by your forum name so I will just address this under your name.

Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
Sponsored Links

yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/22/2016 at 11:59am
see the condition of the table. I am not in the pic because I am too shy LOL. If the other half of the equipment reaches the other recepient, I will post them also.
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

unstopabl3 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unstopabl3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2016 at 7:57am
Good to see the donation and good to see your efforts as well :) Keep it up!

yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2016 at 10:58am
Thanks but i am just a channel for the donations here. It is the people that give that should be lauded.

yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/29/2016 at 1:37pm
additional pics for another club I sent the remaining equipment to. Recipients are college varsity students who depend on their scholarships to finish college and have not much money to buy equipment.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic