Seller's Notes:

View the seller's For Sale page.
 Buyer's Review (1)
  Product Quality:
  Communication:
  Payment:
  Shipping:
  Overall:
No feedback for this seller yet. Be the first to post a feedback.
 Forum Assessment
This seller has not been assessed by moderators yet. Request assessment
 Assessed by moderators.
 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ben1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Feedback: Ben1
    Posted: 02/22/2018 at 7:53am
I would ask here for a feedback on transactiones with my person! Thank you!

Edited by alexli - 03/26/2020 at 4:28pm
My feedback: http://www.mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=81836&title=feedback-for-ben1
Sponsored Links

Tommy16 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tommy16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/22/2018 at 10:53am
I just traded a blade with Ben1. Communication with Ben was nice and easy. He is a very nice and trustworthy and honest person to deal with. Blade was as descripted and packed really well. I Wouldn´t hesitate to deal with him again :).

What is the point of playing safe shots when you can miss with style

My feedback: http://www.mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=67171&KW=&PID=811763&title=tommy16-feedback#811763
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/30/2018 at 9:06am
A great transaction with Ben1. Blades arrived as described , well packed and shipping was fast. Super !
Def play grey grip 94gr, Venus 2 blue 2,2, Neubauer KO extreme 1,3mm
splasher78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote splasher78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2020 at 9:24pm
Purchased a STIGA OFFENSIVE OVERSIZED Blade from Ben1. It arrived safe and sound to USA within 2 WEEKS. and BLADE IS EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED AND PICTURED, just 2.5gm+/- weight difference according to my scale. Not a big deal. THANK YOU Ben1. BLADE IS BEAUTIFUL. Can't wait to use it.

Edited by splasher78 - 03/26/2020 at 2:26am
My blades in rotation: OLDER, THINNER STIGA CLIPPER WOOD, STIGA AZALEA OFFENSIVE, KOKI NIWA WOOD
H3 Provincial Orange Sponge Fh
Tenergy 05 BH
DudaTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DudaTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/13/2020 at 6:38am
I just bought my first blade on this forum and I have to say I have had a great experience with Ben1. His communication is excellent and the blade was well packaged and delivered very quick. I also have to comment on his very fair prices on his items. Will have no problem dealing again. Thanks again. 

Edited by DudaTT - 07/13/2020 at 6:39am
Ben1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2020 at 6:02am
I have made a trade (exchange) with TheCloud. It was my second trade after the first trade with Tommy16 two years ago.

The deal was: TheCloud (located in Sweden) bought a Matsushita special blade (which I wanted) from redarc in Taiwan and sent it to me to Austria. Therefore I sent him my Stiga Kjell Johansson offensive blade.

Today he wrote me:

"I am happy to hear that you became pleased with the Matsushita blade! I received the Johansson blade from you and I am happy with it, even though all the costings all together became quite expensive, but I am fine with it, usually it evens out in the end.

If you come across additional old Stiga blades or old Banda Waldner blades or odd very old paddles, please keep me in mind, I would be happy to buy or trade with you as it has been a pleasure communicating with you."

He may confirm this.

My feedback: http://www.mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=81836&title=feedback-for-ben1
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic