Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My Stiga collection - 9 days pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
bajusz79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bajusz79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2018 at 1:37pm
Day 10:
The Group

A lot of people asked me in PM, that if I have anything for sale.
I don't want to sell any wood, but the T-shirt Alser and the Johansson EC from this picture is open for trade.
I am looking for a serial numbered clipper wood (Alser, Johansson or Bengtsson).
So if you have it, and want to sell it of you are open for a trade, just send me a mail.
We will make a deal which is good for both party ;)
Sponsored Links

PipszK View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PipszK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/21/2018 at 7:22am
Full House! Thumbs Up

Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/21/2018 at 7:26am
wonderful picture - although I prefer them "naked"
bajusz79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bajusz79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/21/2018 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by Magic_M Magic_M wrote:

And why? :) Are there any specific reason for that?
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/21/2018 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by bajusz79 bajusz79 wrote:

For some collectors, the question is about: rarity, condition of the stickers, quality and beauty of the outply veneer. I also prefer the blades (stiga or BTY) without original rubbers, that is a question of personal taste.

Def play grey grip 94gr, Venus 2 blue 2,2, Neubauer KO extreme 1,3mm
bajusz79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bajusz79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/21/2018 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by kakapo kakapo wrote:

For some collectors, the question is about: rarity, condition of the stickers, quality and beauty of the outply veneer. I also prefer the blades (stiga or BTY) without original rubbers, that is a question of personal taste.

Yes, it is understandable. The problem is the dramatical value loss, and the rarity. E.g: A Neidert with rubber is more rare than without.
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/21/2018 at 1:20pm

Yes, it is understandable. The problem is the dramatical value loss, and the rarity. E.g: A Neidert with rubber is more rare than without.

I can ensure you that the blade will not lose its value if it is without original rubbers, from my expérience, it is the opposite unless the outply is really ugly
bajusz79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bajusz79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/01/2019 at 2:34pm
Can anybody knows ( or can find out ) the e-mail address of the author?

Thanks
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/02/2019 at 5:10am

Thanks

You should ask member munai from Shanghai.
He is maybe the owner of these blades :))
zeon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/02/2019 at 5:17pm

Thanks

You should ask member munai from Shanghai.
He is maybe the owner of these blades :))
Clap
Blade chuan chih-yuan
Rubber: FH haifu whale2
BH Shark 2
Feedback:http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=79017&KW=feedback&PID=978171&title=feedback-zeon#978171
bajusz79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bajusz79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/03/2019 at 1:37pm
Thanks guys :)
bajusz79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bajusz79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2019 at 10:01am
Ingo_Ger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo_Ger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2019 at 10:20am
What a nice collection!
How do you know that this Stipancic is a replica? Do you know the owner of the other blade?
bajusz79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bajusz79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2019 at 10:23am
Hi,

You can see from the stickers. It is not 100 % same as the originals.
I don't know who sold it, but previously it was in Magic_m's collection:

And he correctly mention that it is a replica.
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2019 at 2:13pm
yes, that's right. This Stipancic is a replica and it was mine originally.
When I sold it to the guy who offered it now for sale on ebay,
I CLEARLY told him SEVERAL TIMES that it is a replica.
So he DEFINITELY knows, that he offers a replica as original. Angry
PipszK View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PipszK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2019 at 4:28pm
Hi,
No, i didn't know that was a replica. I had a bad feeling about it.
Of cours I want my money back now. I hope that EBAY will help me about it.
If not I will have the most expensive replica. Is there anybody has any experience like that?
Thanks,
Ingo_Ger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo_Ger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2019 at 5:40pm
Have you seen the other items he is selling on ebay?!?
What the heck... Who is this guy?
Moonbeam for 700€?!? 
bajusz79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bajusz79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2019 at 6:06pm
I recommend, to first contact the seller. Maybe he will send your money back.
If not, and you payed with paypal in e-bay you have possibilities to bet your money back (buyers protection).
Simas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/18/2019 at 8:28am
wow that's serious/interesting.. Please keep the post updated with new info
Stiga Offensive Classic Legend
DHS Hurricane Neo3
Donic Bluefire JP01 Turbo
bajusz79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bajusz79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2019 at 6:17pm
I hope PipszK get his money back. And updates us about the news.
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2019 at 2:31am
Originally posted by Ingo_Ger Ingo_Ger wrote:

Have you seen the other items he is selling on ebay?!?
What the heck... Who is this guy?
Moonbeam for 700€?!? 

He is active on TT News, the German forum, but only in the buy and sale section of this forum.
He buys blades and tries selling them back on ebay.de for ...+/-3 times the price he paid for.

His nickname on tt News is Predator
bajusz79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bajusz79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2019 at 5:54am
Hi Kakapo,

Thanks for the info.
presswurst View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote presswurst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/05/2019 at 1:07pm
His nickname on tt News is PredatorAngry

His real name is Markus Berndt,
Butterfly Maze Passion, Tenergy 80 FX, Tibhar D-Tecs

PipszK View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PipszK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/05/2019 at 1:19pm
Unfortunately, I still not get my money back. He says he has a problem with his paypal account and that is why he is not able to refund my money.

Simas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/10/2019 at 1:23am
Originally posted by PipszK PipszK wrote:

Unfortunately, I still not get my money back. He says he has a problem with his paypal account and that is why he is not able to refund my money.

Did he acknowledge that he sold a copy? (knowingly) (and forgot to tell you that..)

Also, I am no expert on ebay refund policy, but at least on Aliexpress, all not too honest sellers delay their refund for a lot of fake reasons until the time for official complaint is over and you cant file for a refund... so be careful and check ebay's refund policy!

Also, please keep updated how things are going on with the seller!
DHS Hurricane Neo3
bajusz79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bajusz79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2019 at 6:01am
Yes, this is what I think. Be careful not to run out from the time (to expire the buyers protection).
PipszK View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PipszK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/26/2019 at 4:11am
Hi guys,
Thanks for feeling for me.
Finally, I got my money back from the seller. It was a few emails back and forth with him. I have made a mistake in the process and I want to share it with you, so if you get to a similar situation hopefully you don't make the same what I did.
My mistake was, I was writing about my issue to eBay and PayPal at the same time. eBay is acting quicker then PayPal. 
I was following eBay instructions by sending the seller the message, the seller has accepted the fact he missold me the product and he will pay my money back. Then, I sent the blade back after eBay instructed, the seller paid for the postage. PayPal has only send me a message back they are working on it and they will act on it in a weeks time. The blade has arrived to the seller, but he didn't paid my money back at the same time. There was a dead line in 5 days and if he is not paying it back eBay will step in, so I was thinking nothing can go wrong. Before the deadline finished eBay has rejected my appear because I have involved PayPal. I have reappeared, but it was rejected again for the same reason. I think eBay should of acting differently. The mistake here is PayPal taking a lot longer to act. So instead of days or a week to get my money back it taking weeks and weeks. I don't know if there is any punishment to the seller from Ebay. The seller finally sent my money back to me before PayPal would of taking action. So it is a happy ending. 

I like them old Stiga Blades. I have a little collection, but I am missing a few of them that I really like to have.
If anybody has some old STIGA blades for sale, let me know. A Stipancic would be nice :) 1st and 2nd edition Alser and Johansson, the 1st edition Ehrlich and Harangozo.
Simas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Simas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/27/2019 at 9:07am
Originally posted by PipszK PipszK wrote:

Hi guys,
Thanks for feeling for me.
Finally, I got my money back from the seller. It was a few emails back and forth with him. I have made a mistake in the process and I want to share it with you, so if you get to a similar situation hopefully you don't make the same what I did.
My mistake was, I was writing about my issue to eBay and PayPal at the same time. eBay is acting quicker then PayPal. 
I was following eBay instructions by sending the seller the message, the seller has accepted the fact he missold me the product and he will pay my money back. Then, I sent the blade back after eBay instructed, the seller paid for the postage. PayPal has only send me a message back they are working on it and they will act on it in a weeks time. The blade has arrived to the seller, but he didn't paid my money back at the same time. There was a dead line in 5 days and if he is not paying it back eBay will step in, so I was thinking nothing can go wrong. Before the deadline finished eBay has rejected my appear because I have involved PayPal. I have reappeared, but it was rejected again for the same reason. I think eBay should of acting differently. The mistake here is PayPal taking a lot longer to act. So instead of days or a week to get my money back it taking weeks and weeks. I don't know if there is any punishment to the seller from Ebay. The seller finally sent my money back to me before PayPal would of taking action. So it is a happy ending. 

wow, it seems you had to go some long way to get your money back. Glad it sorted out finally.
DHS Hurricane Neo3
bajusz79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bajusz79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/01/2019 at 4:35pm
I am happy that finally it has been solved :)
bajusz79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bajusz79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/09/2020 at 4:46am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic