Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

TT Play with Midsummer Heat in Vietnam

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nicholasy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicholasy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TT Play with Midsummer Heat in Vietnam
    Posted: 05/11/2019 at 7:31pm
One Day of Midsummer , 2018 in Vietnam.
Enjoying Table Tennis with Vietnamese, but Too Hot!!
Sponsored Links

bard romance View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2019 at 8:18pm
Nicholasy,

I may suggest that you should consider refraining from making a new thread for every video that you upload to YouTube. A lot of the videos seem to be rather standard TT play that is not particularly interesting or worth commenting on - such as this one. You may notice that many of your threads get no responses. Perhaps you can consider consolidating all your video uploads to one thread, or only creating threads for videos that you think are special, because your excessive thread creating is cluttering up the home page.

Thanks.
nicholasy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicholasy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2019 at 11:24pm
Dear Bard Romance,

Thanks for your opinion. I got it.

I'll consider your advice. 

Regards,
penholderxxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote penholderxxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/12/2019 at 12:02am
Hi nicholasy,

Where is this place located ? and contact person ?
 Thanks for the post.
Iloveplayingtabletennis
nicholasy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicholasy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/12/2019 at 12:40am
Ho�£ Châu H�£i Phòng - Table Tennis Club, 215 Thiên Lôi, Vĩnh Niệm, Lê Chân, H�£i Phòng, Vietnam, Vĩnh Niệm, Hai Phong, An Giang Province
benfb View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/12/2019 at 2:28am
Originally posted by bard romance bard romance wrote:

Nicholasy,

I may suggest that you should consider refraining from making a new thread for every video that you upload to YouTube. A lot of the videos seem to be rather standard TT play that is not particularly interesting or worth commenting on - such as this one. You may notice that many of your threads get no responses. Perhaps you can consider consolidating all your video uploads to one thread, or only creating threads for videos that you think are special, because your excessive thread creating is cluttering up the home page.

Thanks.
I think this is a little harsh.  It might be easier to consolidate his videos, but it's hard to see any harm if he does create a new thread.  And the references to not interesting, etc. seem unnecessarily condescending.

I would make the practical suggestion that he post videos in the thread for videos of MYTT members.
Tt Gold View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tt Gold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/12/2019 at 5:26am
Originally posted by benfb benfb wrote:

Originally posted by bard romance bard romance wrote:

Nicholasy,

Thanks.
I think this is a little harsh.  It might be easier to consolidate his videos, but it's hard to see any harm if he does create a new thread.  And the references to not interesting, etc. seem unnecessarily condescending.

I would make the practical suggestion that he post videos in the thread for videos of MYTT members.
I already messaged him privately months ago, suggesting that it might be better for him to create one thread for all his videos. He actually did, but started created individual threads after some time again.
ericd937 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericd937 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/12/2019 at 5:58am
The link took me to a Chinese video. Sure doesn't look like Vietnam. 
Current Setup: TBS FH T80/BH D80
Official USATT Rating 1815
Current estimated level: 1800-1900.
Simon_plays View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simon_plays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/12/2019 at 7:05am
Originally posted by ericd937 ericd937 wrote:

The link took me to a Chinese video. Sure doesn't look like Vietnam. 
If you look closely the writing in the background is Vietnamese. Words such as 'bong ban' on the banners ;)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic