FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Hurricane 3 Advice please

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/19/2019 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by ericd937 ericd937 wrote:

The H3 Neo I received from him was sealed in original packaging. Just a commercial sheet as far as I could tell. 

As long as you use that one, you will find out its consistency and durability are so different from the others, even "NT or Prov" versions.
However, the original version (non-neo) is the best, as I only use the original one (and suggest to my students to use)

The secret is, non of actual pro Chinese players use the rubbers you could buy from the market, with the label "pro" and "NT".

The learning players (but their level is higher than everyone here) use "normal" H3
The provincial team players (their ranking is around 100 of the world ranking) use "normal" H3
The NT B team players use "normal" H3 sometimes.

So why the * a so low player on Earth is seeking for NT H3???

The main difference from the H3 using by Chinese players is, it has been chosen carefully by the coach among real H3 sheets.

There is nothing about booster.
But wrong booster will cause worse result.

There is no real "pro", "prov" or "NT" H3 in the market.
Falco is not a booster
Sponsored Links

fmarek View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fmarek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/20/2019 at 6:09am
Originally posted by chop4ever chop4ever wrote:

The main difference from the H3 using by Chinese players is, it has been chosen carefully by the coach among real H3 sheets.

I'd like to see that process :) Coach takes bunch of new rubbers, unpacks, peels off film, examines them somehow, pics the best one and returns rest of the bunch back without protective films and in opened package. Hm.. there must be some other way how they do it ..

Edited by fmarek - 11/20/2019 at 6:09am
729 Green Goblin 5, FH: 729 Battle II National H39, BH: Palio HK1997 Gold.
DHS Long 5, FH: 729 Battle II Gold H40, BH: Nittaku C1
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/20/2019 at 7:06am
Originally posted by fmarek fmarek wrote:

I'd like to see that process :) Coach takes bunch of new rubbers, unpacks, peels off film, examines them somehow, pics the best one and returns rest of the bunch back without protective films and in opened package. Hm.. there must be some other way how they do it ..

Non of them use H3 neo.
For the original H3, coach could choose freely before the packaging and they are much much cheaper than the market price.
Falco is not a booster
fmarek View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fmarek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/20/2019 at 7:45am
How often they are choosing rubbers before packaging?
ttforlife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttforlife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/20/2019 at 9:25am

The H3 Neo I received from him was sealed in original packaging. Just a commercial sheet as far as I could tell. 

As long as you use that one, you will find out its consistency and durability are so different from the others, even "NT or Prov" versions.
However, the original version (non-neo) is the best, as I only use the original one (and suggest to my students to use)

The secret is, non of actual pro Chinese players use the rubbers you could buy from the market, with the label "pro" and "NT".

The learning players (but their level is higher than everyone here) use "normal" H3
The provincial team players (their ranking is around 100 of the world ranking) use "normal" H3

Many of the ex provincial players that coach and play in the US use provincial NEO blue sponge. Jishan Liang ~2600 uses National NEO blue sponge whenever he plays tournaments, although supposedly he gets his rubbers from contacts in the Chinese National Team..
bars View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/20/2019 at 2:43pm
if u cant hit unboosted h3 its an issue with contact and timing
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/20/2019 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by ttforlife ttforlife wrote:

Many of the ex provincial players that coach and play in the US use provincial NEO blue sponge. Jishan Liang ~2600 uses National NEO blue sponge whenever he plays tournaments, although supposedly he gets his rubbers from contacts in the Chinese National Team..
2600 is higher than average in USA but is nothing from the young prov kids in a Chinese province. That's his personal choice as he is rich and his dreaming to be nat A team player.
Falco is not a booster
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/20/2019 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by bars bars wrote:

And the right blade.
Booster is vitally important, yet not everything.
Right booster brings speed and springiness to H3. Bad booster make it mushier and more fragile.
Falco is not a booster
fmarek View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fmarek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2019 at 3:19am

Originally posted by bars bars wrote:

And the right blade.
Booster is vitally important, yet not everything.
Right booster brings speed and springiness to H3. Bad booster make it mushier and more fragile.

Can you explain the importance of proper gluing? Some people use multi-layer of glue to get more springiness out of setup. Booster also adds to the speed. What is the recommended way to glue boosted H3? Would you use both - boosting and thick glue or only one of these?
taczkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taczkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2019 at 11:35am
IN MY OPINION THE ONLY PLAYERS WHO SHOULD USE HURRICANE ARE THOSE WHO STARTED WITH IT AS A KID, OR PLAYED MOST OF THEIR LIFE. MOST ASIAN PLAYERS WOULD FALL HERE. IF YOU SIMPLY PLAYED MOST OF YOUR LIFE OR SINCE YOU WERE A KID WITH EURO/JAP TYPE RUBBERS YOU SHOULD JUST STICK TO THEM. THERE IS A REASON WHY NONE OF THE TOP EUROPEAN PLAYERS USE HURRICANE, AS THEY KNOW THEY SIMPLY CANT PLAY WELL WITH IT.. MANY TRIED AND FAILED. SO WHY WASTE TIME, JUST STICK WITH NORMALL RUBBERS YOU LIKE, DONT TRY TO FORCE CHINESE RUBBER AND RE-LEARN EVERYTHING...
I HAVE BEEN PLAYING PAST 20 YEARS AND I DID TRY FEW TIMES MANY VARIATIONS OF HURRICANE, I WAS NEVER AS SUCCESFULL AS WITH WHAT I AM USED TO (TENERGY MXP ETC).
TO PLAY WITH HURRICANE YOU SIMPLY NEED TO BE BORN WITH IT, AND TRAIN WITH IT SINCE A KID. THAT BEING SAID NEW YOUNG TT PLAYERS THAT GET INTO TT COULD EASILLY START WITH H3 COMMERCIAL AND BE GREAT WITH IT.
racquetsforsale View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racquetsforsale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2019 at 2:26pm
I wouldn't discourage anyone from trying something new, unless his livelihood or ego was in the way. Changes to one's setup can often reveal limitations/flaws in one's strokes and/or errors in one's conceptual understanding of stroke mechanics.

However, aside from an unusually bad pairing of blade and rubber, bad glue job, or an out of spec sample of the rubber, the very first recourse to the rubber "not playing well" shouldn't be to find out what "better" glue or booster to use and how better to use them. Instead, examine yourself first.

Try new things and if they don't work out, make the effort to understand why. Equipment availability, quality, cost, and durability aside, it often comes down to:

1. I can't make it work because I just don't have the coordination.
2. I can make it work but it requires too much physical effort/fitness.
3. I can make it work but I don't want to spend the time to modify my strokes at his point.
4. I can't make it work because I don't understand how.
fmarek View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fmarek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2019 at 3:32pm
Well said. I have live example. My friend keep changing his setup so often trying to find that perfectly fit one (wood, then carbon, tacky Chinese, esn, again tacky Chinese, polishing and modifying handle, complaining about balls and etc.) while stokes are not perfect and footwork is none.
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2019 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by fmarek fmarek wrote:

Can you explain the importance of proper gluing? Some people use multi-layer of glue to get more springiness out of setup. Booster also adds to the speed. What is the recommended way to glue boosted H3? Would you use both - boosting and thick glue or only one of these?

This is the matter of taste. And it must accompany with the blade and style.
For example, someone uses Viscaria, play close to the table, hit hard. He should use thick layer of glue + booster. Vice versa, a thin 5 flies blade doesn't need that thickness.

Falco is not a booster
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2019 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by taczkid taczkid wrote:

IN MY OPINION THE ONLY PLAYERS WHO SHOULD USE HURRICANE ARE THOSE WHO STARTED WITH IT AS A KID, OR PLAYED MOST OF THEIR LIFE. MOST ASIAN PLAYERS WOULD FALL HERE. IF YOU SIMPLY PLAYED MOST OF YOUR LIFE OR SINCE YOU WERE A KID WITH EURO/JAP TYPE RUBBERS YOU SHOULD JUST STICK TO THEM. THERE IS A REASON WHY NONE OF THE TOP EUROPEAN PLAYERS USE HURRICANE, AS THEY KNOW THEY SIMPLY CANT PLAY WELL WITH IT.. MANY TRIED AND FAILED. SO WHY WASTE TIME, JUST STICK WITH NORMALL RUBBERS YOU LIKE, DONT TRY TO FORCE CHINESE RUBBER AND RE-LEARN EVERYTHING...
I HAVE BEEN PLAYING PAST 20 YEARS AND I DID TRY FEW TIMES MANY VARIATIONS OF HURRICANE, I WAS NEVER AS SUCCESFULL AS WITH WHAT I AM USED TO (TENERGY MXP ETC).
TO PLAY WITH HURRICANE YOU SIMPLY NEED TO BE BORN WITH IT, AND TRAIN WITH IT SINCE A KID. THAT BEING SAID NEW YOUNG TT PLAYERS THAT GET INTO TT COULD EASILLY START WITH H3 COMMERCIAL AND BE GREAT WITH IT.

Agreed
I use H3 for the whole life. I've also found difficult to use other rubbers.
And I can't use crap H3s either.
Falco is not a booster
DreiZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DreiZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2019 at 8:13pm
I started with tenergy (like an idiot) on a slow 5 ply all wood, tried hurricane many times before and now I think it suits me best in fh. My strokes are long due to my height and soft euro rubber just doesn’t work for me on fh. For bh any med euro/jap rubber with good control such as rozena or aurus select works for me well. 

To each their own.

Gotta say, a properly boosted h3 neo is the bees knees on any off all-wood blade.
Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC 85g
FH/BH: Glayzer 09C 2.1mm
USATT: 1725
hunkeelin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hunkeelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2019 at 9:50pm
h3 is trash. Buy a sheet of joola or stay safe and play t05. it will save you money.

Reasons: 
- The same sheet of h3 plays differently the first day as compare to 3 weeks later.
- The same sheet of h3 boosted play different after weeks. 
- Bubbles 
- different weight with different h3. It's call h3 but it's actually a whole line of rubbers. 

At the end of the day i stick with tenergy/euro rubbers. Every six month i change rubber and i put on the weight and it's only +/- 1g exact. I feel like i never change rubber and keep improving my skill than wasting my time boosting, regluing, thinking about whether the boosting effect still lingers cause i miss the shot. 

I've been through this road, trust me. My biggest skill jump is when i ditch that cancer of a rubber. 

chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2019 at 7:14am
Originally posted by hunkeelin hunkeelin wrote:

h3 is trash. Buy a sheet of joola or stay safe and play t05. it will save you money.

Reasons: 
- The same sheet of h3 plays differently the first day as compare to 3 weeks later.
- Bubbles 
- different weight with different h3. It's call h3 but it's actually a whole line of rubbers. 

At the end of the day i stick with tenergy/euro rubbers. Every six month i change rubber and i put on the weight and it's only +/- 1g exact. I feel like i never change rubber and keep improving my skill than wasting my time boosting, regluing, thinking about whether the boosting effect still lingers cause i miss the shot. 

I've been through this road, trust me. My biggest skill jump is when i ditch that cancer of a rubber.

Yes, H3 is trash. And all the points you have listed are correct.
Please note: H3 from the system that has prov and NT, blue sponge and some sort of specialty.
Falco is not a booster and it doesn't work with H3.

However I have different observations
-Without boosting, the consistency is remained unchanged for its life span.
-With good booster, peak performance lasts 1 month and not any difference
-Never has bubble before the topsheet worn out clearly seen the pips
-I have to choose to make sure 10 sheets as one
-There is no need to buy expensive one, $30 per sheet and last 2-3 months (>150hours)

Sorry but it seems you have bad exp with the "other" H3s, not the one I know
And Falco is trash.

Falco is not a booster
penholderxxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote penholderxxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2019 at 7:34am
' h3 is trash. Buy a sheet of joola or stay safe and play t05. it will save you money.

Reasons: 
- Bubbles 

I've been through this road, trust me. My biggest skill jump is when i ditch that cancer of a rubber. ' - hunkeelin

I would say this is a very unfair, harsh and unreasonable comment.
In the first place, one is about US$70 per piece ( Tenergy 05 ) and the other less than US$12 per piece ( DHS hurricane 3 neo commercial ).
There are perhaps tens of thousand around the world who use DHS Hurricane 3 and its variant; maybe even over a hundred thousand.
Apart from the monetary factor involved where not that many are as well dispensed as you; being able to change your higher priced rubbers every six months; there are those who play with their H3 for more than a year, it may be probably true that not all if any are up to your level of skills which require such exacting demands on the rubbers; that many are social or club players who enjoy their games, as much as you do.
Hope you will retract your unnecessarily nasty comments.

Iloveplayingtabletennis
fmarek View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fmarek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2019 at 7:47am
One guy in my club changes his H3 every 6 month and also keeps improving. Next time after I lose to him (and this is gonna happen tomorrow ... and pretty much 90% of club players are losing to him) I will enlighten him that he is playing with trash rubber on FH. 
It is so strange to read advice to exchange h3 to t05. And it's not about products, these rubbers are from such a different categories requiring such a different technique, so advice like this surprises me a lot (if not to say more) :)

vanjr View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vanjr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2019 at 9:42am
Obviously a good player can use anything to beat you (of, me). I will say, unless the player is good or significantly better than me I am always glad to play against H3 in a tournament. I know that for mid to lower level players such as myself that I will not receive as difficult a ball from such a player as the same player using butterfly or other modern euro/jap rubbers. 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racquetsforsale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2019 at 12:29pm
I learned today that the lowly H3 is a trashy rubber used by the Chinese TT development machine to train tens of thousands of players in sports schools. 
Fulanodetal View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fulanodetal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2019 at 12:59pm
"- different weight with different h3. It's call h3 but it's actually a whole line of rubbers. "

Of all the gibberish that came out of your rant, this is the only line that is true.
It's more of a line of rubbers. Starting from the commercial version to the National Blue Sponge, and even the Nittakku Pro series.

I went through a mountain of rubbers in my search for a good fh rubber. I had a pile of about 40 rubbers that I had to discard for various reasons. Some were ok, others were unusable. Some were very good at one aspect but terrible at other aspects of the game. And of course theres the issue of rubber to blade pairing. H3 Nat Blue Sponge is the rubber that worked best for me. The Nittakku H3 Pro is also very good, and my second choice. And you don't HAVE to boost. That's just a myth.

I guess the CNT has not gotten the memo that H3 is crap. Poor guys!! LOL

FdT

hunkeelin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunkeelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2019 at 3:27pm
CNT are different than us. H3 is trash for learning adults like me(which consist of most of the forum members here). If you are a kid and you have a Chinese coach as guidance then sure use h3. They will teach you how to glue, boost, and buy you the right h3 from the right vendor. 

However, if it's a solo endeavor? h3 is a waste of time and it's garbage. You are already an adult, you got jobs, kids, wife/gf/fiance. Now you  are going to fume your house with glue and rubber laying around, constantly gluing, regluing, researching finding the right boosting formula just for you, etc.... It's a time wasting pitch that you will never get it right on your own. 

If you plan to use unboost h3 then ok fine. But never ever try to boost it. Once you bosot it and taste the increase in control, speed and spin you will always try to chase that feel and you will forget to improve your own techique, isntead you will try to boost, keep boosting it until you find that lost touch. It's like cocaine/meth. 

One week everything goes your way, your loop are powerful landing on the table with speed. Next week your shot just went suddenly went down the net when you think you are doing everything right. The question is, were you just having a bad day/week? or the boosting effect is gone? You never know. 

Do not use h3, just get a euro rubber and stick with it and improve your own technique. 

Edited by hunkeelin - 11/26/2019 at 3:34pm
hunkeelin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunkeelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2019 at 3:49pm
And to all whom have doubts, Yes i tried h3 before. The blue sponge properly boosted. It has more dwell time than tenergy, better short game than tenergy. It's just overall a superb rubber. My shot quality is better, it's spinnier, i can control the placement better etc.... But at what cost? How much time and money i need to spend to keep the rubber on my paddle that way? next week that same rubber got bubble. 

Time and money that I could spend with family and do other stuff will go wasted if I were to be an h3 user at my level and planning to get better.

Edited by hunkeelin - 11/26/2019 at 3:53pm
ThePongProfessor View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThePongProfessor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2019 at 4:21pm
I played with classic speed-glued rubbers during my childhood (Vario, Mark V, Visco), and usual suspects when I started playing again as a middle-aged guy (Tenergy, MX-P, etc...) before switching to H8 and then H3, and seem to be doing fine with it. I think it is all about style, adaptability and understanding how to contact the ball (brushing versus hitting into sponge). H3 offers the best value among all rubbers imo, especially because the topsheet as excellent durability in terms of grip, as long as it is properly stored and cleaned. Regular orange H3 commercial for practice play (have never had any bubbles), and blue H3 Nat'l for tournament play (bubbles only after extended periods of play, and typically only after converting tournament sheets to practice sheets), not or minimally boosted. Is it for everybody? Probably not, but is it possible to get used to it at a later stage in life and still improve.  
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ThePongProfessor

Feedback
Fulanodetal View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fulanodetal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2019 at 7:00pm
"h3 is trash. Buy a sheet of joola or stay safe and play t05. it will save you money."

So basically you are telling everyone NOT to use H3, calling it "trash", because YOU don't know how to use it. How self centered is that??

FdT
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racquetsforsale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2019 at 7:15pm
His last response actually gave his previous post much needed context:
He used to use H3 national boosted, which didn't perform consistently and the boosted effect didn't last. It also bubbled. The combination of all these negatives makes it trash, compared to the speed glue effect rubbers he mentioned.

Based on his previous post, I too got the impression that he said H3 is trash across the board out of the box.
igorponger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2019 at 11:43pm
ITTF LOOKING TO ENFORCE SAMENESS OF THE SPONGES.

ITTF gonna to end DHS production of and marketing Hurricane rubber series with the so many combinations. (a variety of 14 different sponges being attached to a H3 topsheet, --some insane proliferation of H3 rubbers, indeed).
ITTF will allow DHS to only market one type of standard H3 with a same sponge of 40 degree.   No more "Neo" "Provincial" "National" H3 versions.   Just a generic H3 topsheet combined with 40* sponge of any color.   Such a minimization of sponge selection would be to everyone's special benefit and better playing consistency.

As an example to praise, a good many of ESN rubbers, such as Andro RASANTER series, have been using this "sameness principle" for many years to a better satisfaction of Andro's customers.
03 -037 Rasanter R37   In
03 -039 Rasanter R42   In
03 -041 Rasanter R47   In
03 -042 Rasanter R50   In

/Be happy/

Edited by igorponger - 11/27/2019 at 12:12am
DreiZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DreiZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/27/2019 at 12:15am
Originally posted by patrickhrdlicka patrickhrdlicka wrote:

I played with classic speed-glued rubbers during my childhood (Vario, Mark V, Visco), and usual suspects when I started playing again as a middle-aged guy (Tenergy, MX-P, etc...) before switching to H8 and then H3, and seem to be doing fine with it. I think it is all about style, adaptability and understanding how to contact the ball (brushing versus hitting into sponge). H3 offers the best value among all rubbers imo, especially because the topsheet as excellent durability in terms of grip, as long as it is properly stored and cleaned. Regular orange H3 commercial for practice play (have never had any bubbles), and blue H3 Nat'l for tournament play (bubbles only after extended periods of play, and typically only after converting tournament sheets to practice sheets), not or minimally boosted. Is it for everybody? Probably not, but is it possible to get used to it at a later stage in life and still improve.  

What made you go to h3 from h8?
i just bought few sheets of h8 just to see how it will play without booster.
DreiZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DreiZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/27/2019 at 12:21am
also i never noticed much difference between h3 neo comm sheets in terms of sheet to sheet variation, especially in weight. There is some tackiness variation but thats about it but everyone who used any h3  knew that.

Ive also tried the prov h3 neo version and which however felt better quality it didnt play much different from the comm version. 

Here are some h8 sheets i measured inside the package, since im not opening them yet but as you can see they are within 1g in weight.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic