Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 30 free Tibhar MX-K(H) rubbers by Nexy for testers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

30 free Tibhar MX-K(H) rubbers by Nexy for testers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
anubhav1984 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anubhav1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/06/2019 at 2:42am
Originally posted by nexy.com nexy.com wrote:

Now that the testers are chosen, I'll be taking over from arg0, who did a wonderful job and is helping us tremendously.

I would like all the testers to PM me. This is the nexy.com account NOT nexy.

In this PM I would like to know your email address. That email address needs to be identical to the address you'll be using for the order on nexyttstore.com.

I would also like to know your choice for testing.

I will not be able to answer detailed questions about the rubber from every tester. Sorry.

You will be able to order after I'll have informed you about it per email or PM. Do NOT order before. Any product on nexyttstore.com will be fine and you'll have your rubbers added for free.

Here is the list of testers I would like to PM me:

Qualified reviewers:
- anubhav1984
- Olio
- passifid
- slevin
- stiltt

Lucky members:
- alada72
- ashishsharmaait
- Chicobo
- Dream1700
- GMan4911
- melaal
- pawky
- Ray
- tabletennisx32
- vik2000

PM'd
Butterfly Viscaria FL
FH - Undecided
BH - Undecided
Sponsored Links

Dream1700 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dream1700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2019 at 12:09pm
has anybody placed their order successfully? i am having trouble with paypal at nexyttstore.com .
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anubhav1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2019 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by Dream1700 Dream1700 wrote:

has anybody placed their order successfully? i am having trouble with paypal at nexyttstore.com .

I placed it a couple of days ago and it went in just fine. 
Butterfly Viscaria FL
FH - Undecided
BH - Undecided
Olio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2019 at 12:36pm
Same, no problem ordering.
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2019 at 12:57pm
I sent the requested PM but did not get an answer. Is that the same for everybody?

If yes, what happens when we order? should we see the MX-K and MX-K H not charged? at which point do we see $0.00 for the 2 rubbers?
Dream1700 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dream1700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2019 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by stiltt stiltt wrote:

I sent the requested PM but did not get an answer. Is that the same for everybody?

If yes, what happens when we order? should we see the MX-K and MX-K H not charged? at which point do we see $0.00 for the 2 rubbers?

i got the reply to my email. not here.

with paypal it could be my browser. i will try harder.
GMan4911 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GMan4911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2019 at 1:48pm

You should have received an email with instructions. The instructions say do not order rubbers unless you want additional sheets.

While the instructions did not say to do so, there is a comment field provided on the order screen so I listed the two sheets I wanted.
OSP Ultimate II, FH/ITC Powercell Ultra 48 Max BH/ITC Powercell Ultra 48 Max
ITC Challenge Speed, FH/ITC Powercell Ultra 48 Max BH/Powercell Ultra 48 Max
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2019 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by GMan4911 GMan4911 wrote:

You should have received an email with instructions. The instructions say do not order rubbers unless you want additional sheets.

While the instructions did not say to do so, there is a comment field provided on the order screen so I listed the two sheets I wanted.
thank you sir, I overlooked it and it was sitting there.
Hudoi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hudoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/10/2019 at 5:15am
?From your reviews you can see that although the Omega Hyper studs are shorter than the MX-K, the rotation is stronger ... The Stiga-DNK has narrow and long studs, but the controls are the same as the MX-K. Which of these rubbers is best suited for flat hits in the near and middle zone?
Hudoi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hudoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/10/2019 at 5:23am
? Этот вопрос для Йоги
Hudoi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hudoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/10/2019 at 5:26am
This question is for Jogi
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2019 at 9:18am
I got mine on their way. Now is lumberjack review time; no bottoming out expected, oh boy!

TIBHAR MX-K - Color : Red, Thickness : 2.3mm, Hardness : 47.5
TIBHAR MX-K H - Color : Black, Thickness : 2.3mm, Hardness : 52.5

Edited by stiltt - 11/12/2019 at 9:19am
vik2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vik2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2019 at 10:19pm
So the email says order any items and they will add the two rubbers. 

I guess one would have to order at least one item in order to check out? For those of you who didn't need anything, did you just order a cheap accessory? 
Dream1700 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dream1700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2019 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by vik2000 vik2000 wrote:

I guess one would have to order at least one item in order to check out? For those of you who didn't need anything, did you just order a cheap accessory? 

i ordered a sponge for $2.20 and the cheapest shipping (~$11)
vik2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vik2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/13/2019 at 1:03am

Originally posted by vik2000 vik2000 wrote:

i ordered a sponge for $2.20 and the cheapest shipping (~$11)

Ok thanks. Just did the same.
alada72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alada72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/13/2019 at 1:01pm
Hi all,
Do you guys have tracking number for the order from Nexy? I got an email that said my order was shipped without tracking number to check.
Timo Boll Spirit St
T05 both sides
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anubhav1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/13/2019 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by alada72 alada72 wrote:

Hi all,
Do you guys have tracking number for the order from Nexy? I got an email that said my order was shipped without tracking number to check.

Go to the nexy website and lookup the order details. The tracking number should show up there. It did not come in the email for me as well.
Butterfly Viscaria FL
FH - Undecided
BH - Undecided
alada72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alada72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/13/2019 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by anubhav1984 anubhav1984 wrote:

Originally posted by alada72 alada72 wrote:

Hi all,

Go to the nexy website and lookup the order details. The tracking number should show up there. It did not come in the email for me as well.

Great. Thanks
Timo Boll Spirit St
T05 both sides
Olio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2019 at 12:44pm
It seems my package has arrived from Korea. Sadly there is a fee to pay (£13) as it has been caught by customs. Am I just unlucky or are others getting stung too?
But I should be able to test them during the Christmas break.
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/27/2019 at 6:22am

Edited by Ray - 11/27/2019 at 6:29am
Life is too short for defensive play.

https://twitter.com/spinnier_com
fb.me/spinnier
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/28/2019 at 5:05pm
I will be playing with this (the regular not the hard) and selling a couple at the Teams for anyone who is interested. 
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
Olio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/29/2019 at 4:07am
Did you find them slower than the MX-P?
Pejantan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pejantan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/29/2019 at 5:04am
curious about this rubber compare to MXP

Edited by Pejantan - 11/29/2019 at 5:06am
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/29/2019 at 5:15am
Originally posted by Olio Olio wrote:

Did you find them slower than the MX-P?

I haven't used MX-P in a while.  Most likely slower yes.  The control element in MX-K is greater.
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/29/2019 at 12:21pm
definitely the MX-K has a lower speed but I like it better than MX-P
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/05/2019 at 2:12pm
I received the rubbers (mxkh/mxk red and black, both 2.3mm) and I glued them with Tearmender on an Apolonia 88g. 1st tests on the Newgy 2055 this week and this weekend for play time. more to come.
Dream1700 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dream1700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/11/2019 at 11:44am
I messed up with the tracking # and the rubbers are still at the post-office. My friend, who will be the actual tester, has a busy travel schedule and won't be able to test them until mid-January.  Sorry about the delay.

Edited by Dream1700 - 12/11/2019 at 11:44am
nexy.com View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nexy.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/11/2019 at 9:00pm

I messed up with the tracking # and the rubbers are still at the post-office. My friend, who will be the actual tester, has a busy travel schedule and won't be able to test them until mid-January.  Sorry about the delay.

This is no problem at all. And please don't feel rushed.

We would like to see fair and detailed reviews, which take time.
Everything you need for tabletennis: nexyttstore.com
Olio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2019 at 4:08am
So the first part of the season is now over. I've picked up some niggling injury on a knee, but I should be able to train soon.
On the positive side, I think I've found a place to practice over the Xmas period, as my usual venue closes most days over the holidays. I've also considered how to test the MX-K. I'm interested in how such rubbers play on a different, common blades. Now I have to be a bit careful because the rubbers need to be cut right, with limited overhang, and still be playable , so not cut too small.
My blades of choice would be a Korbel, a HL5, and 2 ALC, one Limba, one Koto.

What I'll do, for an objective comparison with rubbers I know well, is set my usual Freitas (Limba ALC) and my ZJK (Koto ALC) with MXP on one side, and the MX-K on the other. I'll then be able to practice properly, and get a better feel for the difference, positives and negatives. Due to the lack on competition, I may also be able to get my usual practice partners to play with those and give me their impressions.

Stay tuned ;)
Olio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/18/2019 at 1:11pm
OK, here is the first part...

I've opened and compared the MX-K with my usual MX-P, for 2 reasons: 1) I have one at hand ;) and 2) it is a very popular rubber which many players will have played with or tried.

So it's worth pointing out both my 2 MX-K weight a similar 101 - 102g when still wrapped.
This should be compared to ca. 110g for MXP, but as you'll see, a lot of the weight is in the wrapping!

The MX-K is 74g uncut (bare rubber), with dimensions of 17cm x 16.9, so about 0.25g / cm2
THe MX-P is 75g uncut (also bare rubber), but with dimensions 16.7 x 17.9, so also about 0.25g / cm2

The topsheet is a different colour than for MX-P, a different, more vivid shade of matt red, and reminds me a bit of the Xiom range. It does not show very well on photos, but is clear to the naked eye. It is not tacky at all. I would say it is grippy, but does not seem grippier than MX-P at the touch of a finger.
Compared to MX-P, the MX-K topsheet seems thinner, and the pips shorter and thinner too.
The topsheet seems slightly tensioned, maybe a bit more than the MX-P.

The topsheet quality is very good, with no visible defect.

The MX-K sponge is white-ish. That seems to be the only difference with the MX-P. They feel the same, with similar structure / size pores.

Both rubbers (read "sponges") have a similar smell, which is associated with manufactory booster. Possibly the MX-K smells a bit more than my MX-P, but it could be my nose, or my MX-P may have been kept in stock longer than the X-K has.

The rubber as whole (topsheet + sponge) feels altogether a bit softer than the MX-P, due to the topsheet structure, and possibly nature (could it be softer compound?)

Stay tuned for practice / gameplay updates over the next few days.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic