Seller's Notes:

View the seller's For Sale page.
 Buyer's Review (2)
  Product Quality:
  Communication:
  Payment:
  Shipping:
  Overall:
No feedback for this seller yet. Be the first to post a feedback.
 Forum Assessment
This seller has not been assessed by moderators yet. Request assessment
 Assessed by moderators.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Hipnotic View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS: SDC Blades
    Posted: 01/20/2020 at 11:01am
I'm selling some of my personal blades, along with some experiments and prototypes. They are all in good condition, some might have minor dings but that is stated in the description.

Edited by Hipnotic - 02/27/2023 at 4:01pm
SDC Handmade Blades / www.sdcttblades.com / Insta - @sdc_tt_blades / Facebook - @SDCblades
Sponsored Links

Hipnotic View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/21/2020 at 4:52am
Blade 1 Sold!
Hipnotic View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2020 at 10:15am

My first ALC blade.

Composition: Maple/ALC/Beech/Balsa/Beech/ALC/Maple - 84.4g - 6.0mm - 1470 Hz
Head size: 156x149 mm
Speed: Off > Light, hard and fast
Price: SOLD

Edited by Hipnotic - 02/17/2020 at 9:50am
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2020 at 6:14pm
wow!  
Hipnotic View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/16/2020 at 1:11am
Blades 2 and 4 have been sold.
Hipnotic View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2020 at 9:49am
Blades 3, 5, 6 and 7 sold!
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/23/2020 at 6:36pm
nice work
For More Info, PM or Email me: [email protected]
Hipnotic View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/02/2021 at 7:49am
Updated the first post with some more blades.
SDC Handmade Blades / www.sdcttblades.com / Insta - @sdc_tt_blades / Facebook - @SDCblades
Antuan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/02/2021 at 9:54am
Awesome blades!
Hipnotic View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/02/2021 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by Antuan Antuan wrote:

Awesome blades!

Thanks!
Hipnotic View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/02/2021 at 3:15pm
Blades 132 and 162 sold.
Hipnotic View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/08/2021 at 6:41am
Updated the first post with #161.
Simon_plays View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simon_plays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/08/2021 at 8:55am
Still curious about Nr 95, the super light blade...

Which rubbers did you try it out with? I am wondering if it were combined with T05 on both sides (or something similar), how use-able would the setup be for an intermediate mid-distance player? 

Maybe even just put T05 on the FH and some long pips on the BH, just to further amplify the lightness. 

I know that I love the feeling of doing FHs with a feeding blade with no BH rubber attached and I think this might be the way to replicate that. 
Hipnotic View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/08/2021 at 9:20am
Originally posted by Simon_plays Simon_plays wrote:

Still curious about Nr 95, the super light blade...

Which rubbers did you try it out with? I am wondering if it were combined with T05 on both sides (or something similar), how use-able would the setup be for an intermediate mid-distance player? 

Maybe even just put T05 on the FH and some long pips on the BH, just to further amplify the lightness. 

I know that I love the feeling of doing FHs with a feeding blade with no BH rubber attached and I think this might be the way to replicate that. 

I think I used a relatively old M2 to try it, so not the fastest rubber out there. I'll be honest, the power wasn't great, but I'm also used to faster composite blades. But if you are a controlled looper who likes to land every ball on the table, this is it. I don't think I ever tried a blade with so much consistency. But it definitely needs something with a bit of catapult to help it in the speed department, so I think T05 would be a good fit.
Hipnotic View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/09/2021 at 4:15pm
Updated with #170.
Robin.w View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/09/2021 at 7:30pm
Cool

Originally posted by Hipnotic Hipnotic wrote:

Updated with #170.
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/09/2021 at 9:31pm
About #170: Indian teak is slightly denser than koto and, the viscaria being a celluloid era designed blade, that #170 blade could be its natural evolution for the plastic ball and maybe an original lighthouse in today's composite offer. How does it play?
Hipnotic View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2021 at 6:51am
Originally posted by stiltt stiltt wrote:

About #170: Indian teak is slightly denser than koto and, the viscaria being a celluloid era designed blade, that #170 blade could be its natural evolution for the plastic ball and maybe an original lighthouse in today's composite offer. How does it play?

You are right saying that Indian Teak is slightly denser than Koto, the average weight for these woods are 655 kg/m3 and 595 Kg/m3 respectively, according to wood-database. However, my stock of Indian Teak is a lot lighter than that (~550 Kg/m3), and a lot closer to the weight of Limba (555 Kg/m3), but it does feel a bit harder. Wood is a natural product so it has a big variation, it just might be that I got a hold of some very light sheets. I also have Koto and Limba with a big variation, around 100 Kg/m3 between the lightest and heaviest sheets. Or simply this is isn't Indian Teak, it was sold to me as such, so I'm believing my supplier's word.

As for how it plays, I usually do this composition with Framiré outer which is a little harder and heavier than Limba. I haven't tried this one but it shouldn't be too far off. The Framiré one feels to me like a subdued Viscaria, same general feeling but more in the OFF- range. So, less speed, more control (especially in the short game) and a bit more curve on the ball. Very good blade for close to the table play with focus on counter top-spin.
Hipnotic View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2021 at 6:27am
Added #171
Hipnotic View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2021 at 9:49am
# 171 Sold
Hipnotic View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/18/2021 at 3:14am
#170 sold
Hipnotic View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2021 at 12:02pm
#166 Added
Hipnotic View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2021 at 3:47am
#167 added
Hipnotic View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/08/2021 at 4:20pm
#180 added
Antuan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/08/2021 at 4:37pm

#180 added
Viscaria/Timo Boll ALC clon? Beautiful handle!
Hipnotic View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/08/2021 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by Antuan Antuan wrote:

#180 added
Viscaria/Timo Boll ALC clon? Beautiful handle!

Don't tell anybody Wink
Hipnotic View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/14/2021 at 10:58am
Price drop on a few blades!
Hipnotic View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/15/2021 at 6:32am
#70 sold
Hipnotic View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/21/2021 at 8:19pm
#95 Sold
Hipnotic View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/25/2021 at 5:10am
#183 added
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic