Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Milosz

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ProtossTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProtossTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Milosz
    Posted: 02/06/2020 at 9:16pm
Ordered 2 t80s red 2.1mm thickness arrived alittle over a month later. Glued both sheets on 1st sheet is completely dead. 2nd sheet wasn't any better. Both sheets weighed 73+ grams which is unusually heavy for tenergy as I recall they don't get special treatment per se like esn rubbers let alone hurricane/Chinese tacky rubbers. Reported my findings to seller aka Milosz. Was told straight off the back with no remorse or resolution. Not even a partial credit or offer to check the rubbers for me in which I would've paid for shipping. Was told I'm out of luck because he trusts his polish butterfly distributor over me. Apparently I'm not the only one with issues buyer beware and don't make the same mistake I did. Due to his response I was more upset than the money I lost. As a seller on a reputable and probably the biggest damn forum I've seen plus diverseness, you don't go and say sorry can't help you you're screwed I can't help you. I will never be ordering anything from him from here on out. To think I would actually trust Milosz. End of rant and this is how I felt about the whole transaction. Also his tracking doesn't even update outside of Poland yet he somehow knows when the package is going to come, but then keeps pushing it back a week at a time lol.... 

Edited by alexli - 03/14/2020 at 12:13am
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic