FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Ratings Estimation/ Tips and Hints

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Simon_plays View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simon_plays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ratings Estimation/ Tips and Hints
    Posted: 03/25/2020 at 4:19am
Good morning forum,

I've been stuck at home long enough now and always enjoyed looking at fellow amateur players, especially those who've picked up the game a bit later. 

However, for various reasons I don't want to post my videos publicly (partly for my opponents' sake but more for my own). So, if you're stuck at home and fancy having a look at some intermediate TT and sharing your tips then please send me a message and I'll send you a couple of videos. 

Would also be happy to see some videos of other forumers, please send me yours and I'll tell you if I could beat you and what you need to work on to improveWink
Sponsored Links

cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/25/2020 at 9:32am
Originally posted by Simon_plays Simon_plays wrote:

Good morning forum,

I've been stuck at home long enough now and always enjoyed looking at fellow amateur players, especially those who've picked up the game a bit later. 

However, for various reasons I don't want to post my videos publicly (partly for my opponents' sake but more for my own). So, if you're stuck at home and fancy having a look at some intermediate TT and sharing your tips then please send me a message and I'll send you a couple of videos. 

Would also be happy to see some videos of other forumers, please send me yours and I'll tell you if I could beat you and what you need to work on to improveWink

I've always thought the gateway from 1500 to 1600-1800 is the ability to open vs backspin. I'd like to post videos. People take them playing me, but nobody posts it. Percy posted that final from Tyler, but he also took a video of us playing a fun game.  Wonder if he would post it?

Edited by cole_ely - 03/25/2020 at 9:34am
Wavestone St with Illumina 1.9r, defender1.7b

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
Simon_plays View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simon_plays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/26/2020 at 9:02am
Yeah, get him to post the videos. 

So far I've only received a couple of videos from Matt Pimple, would love to see some more and for any volunteers to give me a ratings estimation. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic