Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2013 China National Games [12th] (VIDEOS)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Mickael View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mickael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2013 at 1:46am
No short form?
Butterfly Fransizka ZLC FL
Butterfly Dignics 05 2.1 FH
Butterfly Tenergy 05 1.9 BH
Sponsored Links

mrdoodzki View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrdoodzki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2013 at 3:19am
+1

short form videos please
Blade -- Stiga Clipper

FH -- DHS Hurricane 3

BH -- Japtec Experience

HAPPINESS is....sometimes no words, just the sound of a ball
seguso View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seguso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2013 at 3:34am
If you download the video and watch it with VLC, you can move forward between points with SHIFT+ right arrow. So you obtain a kind of short form video.

Yes, it takes a bit more work, but as an added bonus it also fixes the aspect ratio which is sometimes wrong (no offense Janus, great job!).

Here is what I do: I use YTD downloader to download the video. Then I open the video with VLC. I press "A" until the aspect ratio is correct. Then I use shift+right arrow to move forward between points.

Edited by seguso - 09/12/2013 at 10:48am
pg5x - mxd fh & bh - 2015 video
mrdoodzki View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrdoodzki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2013 at 4:39am
Originally posted by seguso seguso wrote:

If you download the video and watch it with VLC, you can move forward between points with SHIFT+ right arrow. So you obtain a kind of short form video.

Yes, it takes a bit more work, but since the aspect ratio of Janus' videos is often wrong, you have to do it anyway. 

Here is what I do: I use YTD downloader to download the video. Then I open the video with VLC. I press "A" until the aspect ratio is correct. Then I use shift+right arrow to move forward between points.

too much work...me likes to watch laid back on the chair   
Blade -- Stiga Clipper

FH -- DHS Hurricane 3

BH -- Japtec Experience

DHSHurricane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DHSHurricane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2013 at 6:39am
I will make one this afternoon, a short form!

wich one do you prefer? let's vote:P
ZApenholder View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ZApenholder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2013 at 7:39am
I vote, all the people who want to watch short form, must assist in making it short form.
Or help cover the cost of the people who spend time to make it short form.

Fair?
snerdly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snerdly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2013 at 8:36am
ttlondon2012 has short form, I don't think they are HD though

janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2013 at 10:33am
@seguso's message: 

If you download the video and watch it with VLC,......
..... but since the aspect ratio of Janus' videos is often wrong, you have to do it anyway ........

• Videos with "wrong aspect ratio" !!!!

2013 Japan Open (these are the only with wrong AR, but the originals were similar!)

Really sometimes, when people spoke so easily (and without any hesitation!) 
about other people's very hard work (which enjoy at most!) I can't even characterize them!!

Thank you seguso!!

seguso View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seguso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2013 at 10:36am
Sorry Janus, I did not mean to be rude. Your work is invaluable to me.
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2013 at 10:43am
janus in addition of short form and right aspect ratio you also need to buy those people a computer with a big screen and a powerful video card that can all handle hd, come to their house, start the movie and prepare popcorn for them; don't forget the orange juice in case they get thirsty.

kidding apart I do not think seguso meant to be rude. I think he feels awful right now. Like you said he just wrote too fast. we all make those mistakes sometimes, I know it still happens to me every once in a while.

I'm sorry for your temporary frustration; be sure you are very important to all of us.

janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2013 at 10:44am
Originally posted by snerdly snerdly wrote:

ttlondon2012 has short form, I don't think they are HD though

I think when we speak for "Short Form" we mean "Full match in Short Form" (all the points included!), else we speak for types of "Highlights". BTW, ttlondon2012  has never (till now) uploaded HD-videos of tt-matches. Of course, I cannot mention that his contribution for covering so many tt-events with his fast uploaded highlights is really great!

Many "Full matches in Short Form" and in HD-quality (I mean at least 720p analysis) has uploaded by  Stef (Youtube channelhttp://www.youtube.com/user/StefJesper) and my advice to all of us is to subscribe to his channel for support.

Edited by janus700 - 09/12/2013 at 12:05pm
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2013 at 10:46am
oh-ohhh; seguso was fast; I started my precedent post before I saw his.
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2013 at 10:47am

Sorry Janus, I did not mean to be rude. Your work is invaluable to me.

Ok. No problem! Smile
seguso View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seguso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2013 at 10:49am
yes, I wrote fast, and to be honest I did not even realize you could be reading. Sorry again.
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2013 at 10:51am
Thanks fatt!! Smile
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2013 at 10:54am

yes, I wrote fast, and to be honest I did not even realize you could be reading. Sorry again.

Hey seguso everything is ok! Thumbs Up Please don't worry, it doesn't worth to talk more  
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2013 at 11:01am
** this video (downloaded today) is a valuable add to the HD-collection of 12th China National Games, because it was a very crusial game (a key game!) for Ma Long's road to title!

(ms-sf) MA Long Vs WANG Hao [HD] [Full* Match/Chinese]

Edited by janus700 - 09/12/2013 at 4:38pm
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2013 at 11:08am
cctv-5 got tricky on us: in the 1st game the score goes from 6-6 to 9-9 from one frame to the next one; commercial break maybe?
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2013 at 11:09am
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

cctv-5 got tricky on us: in the 1st game the score goes from 6-6 to 9-9 from one frame to the next one; commercial break maybe?
Sure!
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2013 at 11:13am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfvDeWnRhoo&t=410
this is what ML could not do in the 2013 WTTC MS SF (the point after 1-1 in the 2nd game).
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2013 at 11:14am

# PLAYLIST (basically) HD-videos of Full Matches HERE:

Edited by janus700 - 09/18/2013 at 5:05am
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2013 at 11:22am
@fatt
+Yes I agree!!

Edited by janus700 - 09/12/2013 at 4:34pm
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2013 at 3:31pm
The whole 4th game is missing. cctv-5 probably had different events to cover during the national games.
From there
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfvDeWnRhoo&feature=player_embedded&t=797
we directly go to the beginning of the 5th game.

stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2013 at 3:42pm
trailing 3-4 in the 6th game (coming back from 1-4), ml makes a side spin chop block that wh could not lift enough; impressive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfvDeWnRhoo&t=1470

btw in that last game ml was trailing 1-4 and then 3-6; scored 5 points in row. at 10-7 he did not lose the 1st match point. that's what I would call mental strength.

janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2013 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

The whole 4th game is missing. cctv-5 probably had different events to cover during the national games.
From there
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfvDeWnRhoo&feature=player_embedded&t=797
we directly go to the beginning of the 5th game.

Yes! like Fan Zhendong Vs Xu Xin match, whole 2nd and 4th set are missing!
The National Games is an extended/Olympic-like event for China and cctv-5 had to transmit all different kinds of sports together, or with some delay ... so ....

mrdoodzki View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrdoodzki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/13/2013 at 7:08am
in case any uploader was offended by my last post too, i was just kidding

i understand it's really hard work when uploaders like janus make short forms or highlights of matches. so i understand if there are only a few videos that are full match short forms.

when i posts requests, they are as it is, just requests. the uploaders can choose to ignore them. but the reason i request short forms or highlights is that unlike most forum members here, i dont enjoy a very fast internet connection. i hate today's youtube. unlike before when you can just load the video and sit back and wait for the streaming to be complete, now you have to play the video so that the streaming can move forward. if i do that,a 40 minute video would take me 3 HOURS to finish watching, and i have to pause the video every now and then just for the streaming to continue...
Blade -- Stiga Clipper

FH -- DHS Hurricane 3

BH -- Japtec Experience

Mickael View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mickael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/13/2013 at 11:39am
Originally posted by janus700 janus700 wrote:

@seguso's message: 

If you download the video and watch it with VLC,......
..... but since the aspect ratio of Janus' videos is often wrong, you have to do it anyway ........

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4"><span style="line-height: 25px;"> • </span><b style="font-size: large;">Videos with "wrong aspect ratio" !!!!

[URL=http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbdXhTbmweTp_MQClwOKvXO3y0huiz0Vb" rel="nofollow]2013 China National Games [HD][/URL]

[URL=http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbdXhTbmweTq1wW9U31m8d3sWI5XLSgVL" rel="nofollow]2013 China Harmony Open [HD-Videos][/URL]

[URL=http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbdXhTbmweToA8gsLfQqndt0ZcbMFhCRZ" rel="nofollow]2013 Asian Championships [HD-Videos][/URL]

2013 Japan Open (these are the only with wrong AR, but the originals were similar!)

[URL=http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbdXhTbmweTpMmaE5ELrW9quns6IyAfyd" rel="nofollow]2013 China Open [HD][/URL]

[URL=http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbdXhTbmweTqTfyMPjQ3kqbF-xPPaqZ69" rel="nofollow]★ 2013 WTTC in Paris [HD-Videos] ★[/URL]

<span style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; line-height: 29px; white-space: nowrap;">[URL=http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbdXhTbmweTp09EcJVY-qQ9okrBD1alnE" rel="nofollow]2013 China Men Trials [HD] (3rd Stage) [Short Forms][/URL]</span>

[URL=http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbdXhTbmweTpUcH-aUKCydNv5-DIcwFjb" rel="nofollow]2013 Asian Cup [HD-Videos][/URL]

[URL=http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbdXhTbmweToCTSzrBDZfTpKIWI7IyoSW" rel="nofollow]2013 World Team Classic [HD][/URL]

[URL=http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbdXhTbmweToeqCGhaYSmmnD5GGQ0hP5T" rel="nofollow]2013 Asia-Europe [1st Leg][/URL]

<span style="white-space: nowrap;">[URL=http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbdXhTbmweTpsR2nlwlTYzApeSMQPgjPK" rel="nofollow]2013 China Men Trials [HD] (2nd Stage) [Short Forms][/URL]</span>

<span style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 29px; white-space: nowrap;">2013 China Trials for WTTC in Paris</span>
<span style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 29px; white-space: nowrap;">
</span>
<span style="line-height: 29px; white-space: nowrap;"><font size="2" color="#cc0000">Really sometimes, when people spoke so easily (and without any hesitation!) </span>
[COLOR="#cc0000"]<span style="line-height: 29px; white-space: nowrap;"]about other people's [/COLOR]</span><span style="font-size: small; line-height: 29px; white-space: nowrap;">very hard work (which enjoy at most!) I can't even characterize them!!</span>

[COLOR="#cc0000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"]Thank you <span style="line-height: 1.4;"]seguso!!</span][/COLOR]

Your work is magnificient thank you agian, your channel is more important to me than CNBC. That is how much good you are
Butterfly Fransizka ZLC FL
Butterfly Dignics 05 2.1 FH
Butterfly Tenergy 05 1.9 BH
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/13/2013 at 2:23pm
@Mickael

#Thank you very much for your good words!!! 
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2013 at 3:36pm
Thumbs Up Great Work by Stef on making quality short forms of important matches!
Stef's Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/StefJesper (subscribe to support him!)

MS-F: Ma Long Vs Fan Zhendong [full match|short form in HD]

Edited by janus700 - 09/20/2013 at 3:39pm
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2013 at 3:51pm
Thumbs Up Great Work by Stef (continued!)
 Stef's Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/StefJesper (Visit & subscribe!!)

(MT-Final) PLA Vs Shanghai [Short forms in HD

[1] Wang Hao - Shang Kun 
[2] Zhou Yu - Xu Xin 
[3] Fan Zhendong - Wang Liqin
[4] Wang Hao - Xu Xin

• PLA: Wang Hao, Zhou Yu, Fan Zhendong
• Shanghai: Wang Liqin, Xu Xin, Shang Kun

1. Wang Hao - Shang Kun (full match|short form in HD)

2. Zhou Yu - Xu Xin (full match|short form in HD)

3. Fan Zhendong - Wang Liqin (full match|short form in HD)

4. Wang Hao - Xu Xin (full match|short form in HD)

Edited by janus700 - 09/23/2013 at 3:09pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic