Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2019 T2 Diamond SIngapore Nov 21-24

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
mykonos96 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2019 at 1:21am
Originally posted by kakapo kakapo wrote:

Originally posted by TT newbie TT newbie wrote:

Originally posted by blahness blahness wrote:

Originally posted by passifid passifid wrote:

Ok I'll bite. XX was blowing everyone away. That backhand when it clicks is strong and multiple consecutive loops landing into a attack was fantastic. His form in this regard always fluctuates though and this makes it exciting.
Ito has been amazing taking CNT after CNT on in the last two opens. And she had the decision to win or loose this and unfortunately just chose wrong at the last moment.

Women's TT is exciting now more than the last 5-8 years. Now we have much more defined styles with Ito pips. Sys full swings man style and these added to the other usual ones makes for as much fun watching as the men which for me is a big step up from 2016 time

It would be a crime if Xu Xin missed the Olympics Singles :(
Singles? It would be a crime if he lost the gold.
It will be his last chance at Olympics and I believe he and Ma Long will be selected to play singles.

Unfortunately, I 'm not sure that the Chinese will use the most objective way to pick the 2 players who will play the singles at the olympics, I mean: the world ranking like the JNT uses.
They will perhaps play a top 12 or something like this and then.....Also, don't forget that Xu Xin in doubles and mixed doubles = 2 gold medals in hands.....I fear he will play the doubles...only

XX is more likely to lose to a lesser player like gauzy than FZD
kindof99 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kindof99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2019 at 8:37am
Another convincing runner up for Ito. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic