Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  Help Desk Help Desk  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 30 Hour Famine: Help starving Families!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

30 Hour Famine: Help starving Families!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Xexz View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xexz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 30 Hour Famine: Help starving Families!
    Posted: 03/11/2007 at 8:26pm
Hello everyone! Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section or if I posted this when I needed permission to, but.....

Around the world, millions of children go to bed hungry every night. But it doesn't have to be that way. Last year, over 100,000 teens across the country did the World Vision 30 Hour Famine. They raised over $5 million to help children and communities in need around the world.

This year, I am joining them. By taking part in the 30 Hour Famine, I will raise funds to help provide nutritious food, clean water, medicine, and shelter for children in countries such as Ghana, Tanzania, Guatemala, and Sri Lanka.

During the Famine, I will fast for 30 hours which lets me get a taste of what millions of others go through every day.

I am writing today to ask if you would consider donating to support me in the Famine. The good news is, a little money goes a long way: just $30 can feed a child and their family for one month, while $90 will feed a child and their family for three months.

This year, I hope to raise at least $360 to help children and families around the world. Any help you could provide me would be greatly appreciated. To donate now, click the following link:

https://www2.worldvision.ca/famine/13290177

If you need more information about the Famine and how it helps children around the world, please visit famine.ca or contact me at [email protected] or 780-265-2118.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

William Huang
Participant, 30 Hour Famine
-------------------------------------------------------
World Vision is a Christian relief, development, and advocacy organization dedicated to working with children, families, and communities to overcome poverty and injustice. As followers of Jesus, we are motivated by God's love to serve all people regardless of race, religion, gender, or ethnicity.

30 Hour Famine is a registered trade-mark owned by World Vision International, and is used under license.
Sponsored Links

ttman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/11/2007 at 9:01pm
good cause
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic