Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

a cOmpLEx ProBLEm OF 2 YearS PLayER

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
schlager_replic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schlager_replic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: a cOmpLEx ProBLEm OF 2 YearS PLayER
    Posted: 07/30/2006 at 2:46pm
LEt StaRT wITh SorrY fOR mY EngLIsh...:)

I haVe learned Table tennis for 2 year and 4-5 month...Ive starT wiTh scHLager blade and mark V max on BH n So My FH,sTart oN tHIz 2 moNth i Felt lIKe need a FastER blade aNd trY a SardiUs WIth Mark V max on FH n tackiness drive 2,1 mm on my BH, Still Searching Of a Better Mix to INcrease my ability, but anyway...i Think i never goT a "FIxed" SpIN on MY shOT... SoME Times it goes spinny and feel controllable but sometimes it feels upside down, does the thin rubber ,mybe 1,9mm or less can fixed my stroke?....Or i nEEd TO Practice a basIc sTroKe moRe? or mayBe it coz of i use a speed glue? and it goes too fast and too spinny?do i have to not reglue first till i get a fixed stroke? tilL now i never know what a better grip for me and what a grip style better on me (i start with a schlager grip) and its AN,FL or ST? I DOnt want too long to search a better blade and stroke for me,...i Really need a Better Play on My table tennis....,ive learn and always learn,i oFten play all day with a different player,if THere is no Sparring partner, ive start with practicing serve (mostly practice schlager style), in my university club,i am the most pong craziest ...:), ive save approx 20 movies of world table tennis tournament (schlager is da most), so anyone... plz help me... To maKE aNother playER aRound Me "sHut Up" WIth My Play....:)SOrry If i Late RepLY or Recomment mY Post..BUt ill Work oN it..:)
Sponsored Links

lildudejds View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lildudejds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2006 at 3:22pm
ok...wHy tHe miX uP of CapIToL and LitTle LEtTErs? HaRD TO reAD eH???
Nexy Hannibal
Tenergy 05
Tenergy 05 FX
Speedplay View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2006 at 4:26pm
Lildudjeds;
Totally agree!

Schlager-replic:
If youre speed/spinn are different from time to time, its pretty obvious that its your stroke, not your rubber that needs improvment. Speedglue gives according to me much moore control, but maybe you glue different from time to time? Always try to glue the sheet with the same amount of glue, that gives you stability in your strokes. It seems as you want more speed, by dropping in rubber thickness you loose speed and gain control, so wich is most important to you, speed or control? If you are still looking for speed I would recommend JUIC Couga (Only avaliable in black). If you want balance you could choise a slower rubber for BH. Recommend some of all the great chinese rubbers that are out there, just pick your favorite!
Good luck!
The holy grail

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schlager_replic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2006 at 6:05pm
Humm..Sorry for the Capital and none...
Its automatic click the shift when typing :)
Thx for rply Speedplay,i think thiz post need to be active preety long to fullfill my unanswered question bout TT.whad da effect for a more layer of gluing? whad da different a one layer with two or three?....,i think i need a control that speed, coz in my oppinion, speed can be build on our power, but control is more hard to create...is 1,9mm da answer?...i have try bryce on my first blade (schlager) i think its to hard n my reflex going to smash than spin,than i try tackiness drive on my FH and i feel better on controling da game.....know on, i put mark V on my FH n tackiness drive on BH, i feel a better spin...but since i try a glue with double layer ( that always do by a famous athlete on my place ) it makes a rubber sound more clearly when spin ....and on me, it feels too spinny....it makes me asking, ( do i have no feel like a better athlete on my place ? ) ive try not reglue for a long time, but i have loss my spin and my play start going to more rally...with more smash rather than spin. My friend said that sardius is too weight, i feel it so, but the speed make my reflex on blockin is more safe ( without push more da block of spin can back over the net ) .... on my schlager blade,i think its more controlable, but for blocking, its need more power to push and my spin going to spinny....and hard to smash a high ball....so for a mixed, a fast blade and soft rubber, or slow blade with hard rubber? Whad a better blade? any info of a better JOOLa type? coz many prof player use joola blade on my place...sorry if my comment going unfocus... i just try to drop my all problem ....
TT_Freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TT_Freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/31/2006 at 2:22am
Ok, first of all stop speedgluing. Secondly get a good 5 ply all-wood blade and some good all-around offensive rubbers. You need a coach to solidify your fundamentals.
Violin
F1
Actor

10g at 3 and 9
10g at 12
20g at the end of handle
Vassily View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vassily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/31/2006 at 4:46am
And get a new keyboard?
Nittaku Acoustic FL    T05    Acuda S2 2.0mm
Speedplay View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/31/2006 at 4:56am
Okay, its a little bit problematic to try to help you... You complain that you loose spinn, then you have to much spinn. I am not sure what you are looking for.
A good Joola blade wich you are asking for is Joola cat, its a allround blade weight approximatly 80-85g.

Regarding speedglue; My pinion is that the moore glue I put on, the softer the sponge becomes and that gives me moore control but less speed. If you cant find the right amount of glue, it might be an ide� to stop gluing for a while.

As for the rubbers; If you want to produce spinn I would recommend some chinese rubbers with tacky surface. They are affordable, most often not so fast but easier to control. For example H 3 or Globe 999. They are both rather fast rubbers, but with moore spinn than speed. You could also chose JUIC globe 999, its even spinnier but slower wich gives even moore control.
By dropping sponge thickness you will gain moore control, but loose speed and spin.

Also, when trying out new equipment you need to give it time, it takes a while to get used to new rubbers and blades. The best way is to find someone to play FH-FH with until you find the right loopshot, if looping is what you wanna do. Then do the same BH-BH. Then try to block. Once you have found the feelt for it you can start playing games and see how it works for you.

Remember that its the practice, not the equipment that determines your playing level.
The holy grail

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schlager_replic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2006 at 10:32am
thanks for all help n advice....
today i try too practice n start with basic stroke, combination BH-BH-FH spin, i think my play is better....Joola cat..wHat the Better GriP? AN FL or ST?...WhERe i Can Buy It? BUY VIa Net? I DOnT haVe aNY MasTerCard..WhaD da solUtion???? COz Here OnlY ButterFly haVe manY TypE ChoIces, aNotHEr qUesTion...HOw MucH aN efFective timE to PracTIce tHIz POng Stuff...cOz..If I Often PRactIce aLL day...Like ON today..My StaRt play IS Good...I HaVe BetTEr FeeLinG oF sERvice rEturn..Or SpiN OppOSite SerVice RetUrn..BUt wIth TIme Pass OF...My PlaY GettINg WOrsT n WoRst..IN laSt MaTch...i LOose n i HaVe To Finish 600 pUsH uP FoR mY beT on MaTch by MaTCh I haVe PLay aPPrOx 6 Hours..SORry TO MakE "a bit problematic" here...
Speedplay View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2006 at 11:10am
The handle is a matter of opinion, I prefer the Flared ones. The have a nice grip, but are still moveble in the hand. Dont know where you can find the bat in Indonesia and since you dont have a mastercard it might be difficult to order via the net. Perhaps you can find a dealer who accepts to either bill you or whom you can pay in advance?

If you loose feeling during you game it might depend on decreasing speedglueffect or maybe it is so simple as you being tired I usually play for about 3 hours each time and the last hour I start to loose focus on my game.
The holy grail
TT_Freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TT_Freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/02/2006 at 2:01am
You shouldn't be playing three hours straight, play for 2 hours then rest for 10 mins and go again. Alternatively do long distance running to up your endurance; orienteering is good for that, long distance without the boredom.
Violin
F1
Actor

10g at 3 and 9
10g at 12
20g at the end of handle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schlager_replic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/02/2006 at 9:45am
IC..NOw i have a FIx sYstem To IncrEasE mY aBilIty....anOthER queStion...whaT Exercise ThaT maKE a BaD eFFecT OF Our StROke...PusH uP n PUll Up oR Maybe whaT aNoTHer Exercise ThaT haVe a Bad EffeCt To Stroke, MOvement and Our development (dunno what a better words to express, lack of vocab:))

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schlager_replic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/02/2006 at 9:47am
once more...how long da speedglue effect gone?
Speedplay View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/02/2006 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by schlager_replic schlager_replic wrote:

once more...how long da speedglue effect gone?

Once again, it comes down to what rubbers you use and how much glue you use. For me it usually last for approximatly 3 hours. My friend claims that his effect decreases after 2 hours of play. He uses moore glue then me, but he plays Almana sound. What i play; read below.

The other thing you posted: I didnt understand anything of that, are you looking for stuff that have a bad effect on your strokes? Now, why do you wanna know that

The holy grail

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schlager_replic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/02/2006 at 10:37pm
THanks speedplay , i mean, is there push up make a bad effect on our stroke?..
i think it use a different muscle to work like on we doing stroke...,i am afraid if we do to much push up could make a bad effect on our stroke???...-=- do you got da point?
Speedplay View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/03/2006 at 4:26am
Now I got your point!
I am not into doeing push-ups myself, guess I am to lazy for that. In generell I dont think any exercise is bad for your TT-skills. That is unless you plane to build up so much muscles that the are in your way when you are trying to hit the ball So, I think it is safe to say, keep on doing thoose push-ups, they will either increase your skill or at worst scenario be pointless.
The holy grail
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic