Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Anyone buy from VladiTT scam got no refund

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
steamer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone buy from VladiTT scam got no refund
    Posted: 02/20/2013 at 9:57am
75 days ago I bought a blade from this guy $140, VladiTT base Bulgary never recieve the blade and email him always have excuses for me. He use his name on Paypal VLADIMIR VOEV please be aware of this guy. I talk to Nittakuball, he said is hard to get refund back because i pay him by gift. I just can believe anybody love pingpong do desperate like this. How do you guys handle this situation?
Sponsored Links

jrscatman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jrscatman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2013 at 3:57pm
Thanks for reporting this. At least others can be careful about dealing with this person. I don't think there anything you can do to get a refund. 

If he is answering your emails - atleast you have some hope he might ship you the goods or refund your money. Good luck
Butterfly MPS
FH: Donic Acuda S1
BH: Palio CK531A OX
dashmista View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dashmista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2013 at 4:04pm
I bought an IF ZLC from him a few months ago and he delivered on his end. Maybe something happened with the shipping? He seemed like a good guy
Table Tennis Equipment Review FB EJ4LYFE at powerpingpong.com for
VladiTT View Drop Down
Post #57918

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VladiTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2013 at 4:08pm
i`m not gonna excuse or whatever in this way
I have over 50 transactions in mytt
some of them are rated in my feedback
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=51548&PID=639819

The forum members who pretend their blades are not shipped,delivered or lost are
Steamer and assiduous
I dont have as a message because of 100 last messages save,but they clearly ask without trackin number
there is 1 member also Ding Yinger which blade are shipped with tracking and still not delivered to him ,i put a official claim and give Ding adres for USPS to contact him and sign documents

because of the complain which someone give to me in paypal my acc is BLOCKED i cannot buy or sell nth

I will refund money to everyone in the moment when i receives my blades back
i dont work for charity,until this time i will stop selling and post topics
this is my last message here
I also explain the situation to forum mod Imago
I not gonna stay in place where someone call me fraud , scammer or smth like that
I hope some people are happy with my services and with the products i deliver to them
Bye

JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2013 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by VladiTT VladiTT wrote:

i`m not gonna excuse or whatever in this way
I have over 50 transactions in mytt
some of them are rated in my feedback
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=51548&PID=639819

The forum members who pretend their blades are not shipped,delivered or lost are
Steamer and accidiuos
I dont have as a message because of 100 last messages save,but they clearly ask without trackin number
there is 1 member also Ding Yinger which blade are shipped with tracking and still not delivered to him ,i put a official claim and give Ding adres for USPS to contact him and sign documents

because of the complain which someone give to me in paypal my acc is BLOCKED i cannot buy or sell nth

I will refund money to everyone in the moment when i receives my blades back
i dont work for charity,until this time i will stop selling and post topics
this is my last message here
I also explain the situation to forum mod Imago
I not gonna stay in place where someone call me fraud , scammer or smth like that
I hope some people are happy with my services and with the products i deliver to them
Bye

And that's why it is a good idea to spend 2 dollars for tracking number - especially when you ship parcels abroad. I only skip tracking numbers when they are outrageously expensive (example: getting a tracking number for a parcel with $70 worth of rubbers to Ukraine was about $20. I explained that option to the buyer and he chose not to pay extra $20). When I ship in the USA, paying 90 cents for a tracking number is a must, which I do regardless of what the buyer paid.

Also - while it is true that we have limit of 100 PMs per Inbox, you can set an option to get email with the contents of every PM. That way you will have all PMs copied to your regular (or secondary, whatever you wish) email address. So, really, that's no excuse for not keeping proper record when you do business with people.
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
Vihito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vihito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2013 at 5:09pm
VladiTT is certainly not a scammer. I have dealed with his several times(one time paid via paypal), ofcourse on the territory of Bulgaria, but I got the products I paid for.
I have sold 2 blades to overseas members (from Australia), the first one came in less than a month, the second one took nearly 2 months. Both had tracking codes, but they didn't matter, the only thing that you can see from them is "package sent on *date*", nothing more. Fellow countrymen Imago also warned that the shipping may take 45+ days.
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2013 at 5:38pm
I'm sure VladiTT is not a scammer.  I have traded a blade to Chicoficho in Bulgaria.  While he received my paddle in 2 weeks, it took me almost 2-3 months to receive mine from him.  Mainly because the US customs like to withhold things from Bulgaria.  Perhaps your item is still being withheld by the customs.
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2013 at 5:50pm
I am still wondering why on a $190 sale someone received a payment AS GIFT, saving a hefty fee, and refused to pay on his own tab $2 tracking number. I would FOR SURE pay those $2 as the seller.

Also he does not answer my PMs. He is not the one who really shipped the blade I learnt; the 3rd party does not have any proof of shipping; no receipt; nothing...

PEOPLE DON'T EVER PAY AS GIFT UNLESS YOU ARE 100% SURE ABOUT WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH.

PS: btw when I receive rubbers from tibike it shows in the usps tracking when the package was sent and then nothing for 2 weeks; but the morning of delivery it shows another new entry like "arrived at sorting facility".
dingzii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dingzii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2013 at 5:59pm
I think VladiTT is a good guy. even though I havenot recieved blades and refund yet,  He reply to my email very quick and take action to track the blades and want to refund me once investigation is done.
Just be patient, sometime, it is only a time issue.   
Please try to avoid international trade in the future, it always take time.
I ordered blades from TT11 ( Estonia). First time, it took two months to get the blades.  Second time, it took 1 month.  

Better to trade within the country and track the package.
ding
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2013 at 6:18pm
Hey Steamer,

Always pay for tracking number!
I am playing for the Vladi's home town team now. And I think he is not a cheater. Once I sent a blade to USA without tracking number and the blade traveled two months!
If he receive the blade back he will give your money back.

jatienza930 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jatienza930 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2013 at 6:19pm
When dealing in transactions in other countries I think the correct expectation must be set. The customs here in the US is notoriously slow in processing incoming goods. If you think its worth the wait to buy/trade a blade overseas then make sure you have the patience to do so otherwise I suggest just buy locally wherever you are located. I for one have little patience to wait for a blade for 2 or more weeks. I once traded a blade with a good seller in thailand and got my blade after one month and he got my blade under 2 weeks Wink

Edited by jatienza930 - 02/20/2013 at 6:20pm
BTY TBS FL
T05
T64

My Feedback http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=56638&KW=jen&title=jatienza930-buy-sell-feedback
watchski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watchski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2013 at 10:23pm
i purchased from VLADtt.   No scam.   Perfect transaction.

Blades:
Ross Leidy (Nemesis)
Ross Leidy (Canxan)
Ross Leidy (Rapscallion)
Infinity VPS

Rubbers:
Nittaku S-1
Tenergy 80FX 1.9mm
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2013 at 10:51pm
the question remains: why would you save $2 to avoid tracking when you have collected $190 as gift?????

when i purchase from tibike I get that kind of tracking (see picture below) ; I just asked tibike how much he spends for tracking like that the "registered mail". I will edit this post to report. If it's $2 in Bulgaria to have the same feature and protection then one must be out of his mind NOT to take advantage of the feature. A reputation is going down for saving $2 on a $190 sale collected AS GIFT (something like $7 in fees were saved). This is beyond greed; I can understand the buyer is furious. Beyond greed what do we have? we have something that tells me to never do business with such a seller.

E.ZegnaFan View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E.ZegnaFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2013 at 11:35pm
I always ask for a tracking when dealing and pay via Regular PP + fees instead of PP gift. 

Warning : Paypal is a good ways to make payment and have some recourse if the item is not as advertised or not received. Making the payment by credit card through Paypal may offer the extra option of reversing the payment via the credit card company.   Sellers should offer some payment method which offers buyers recourse if problems arise and shipping time within PayPal guidelines ( less than 45 days). Buyers should avoid payments be sent as gifts - as the buyer would have no recourse with Paypal on a gift payment

Edited by E.ZegnaFan - 02/20/2013 at 11:52pm

87 Stiga Clipper/Rakza 9.
78 Stiga Super Carbon/Calibra Tour M.

LF: Old Stiga Clipper,Super Carbon in NEARLY NEW condition.
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2013 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by E.ZegnaFan E.ZegnaFan wrote:

I always ask for a tracking when dealing and pay via Regular PP + fees instead of PP gift. 
ClapClapClap
kyle90 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kyle90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2013 at 11:49pm
bought a blade off vladitt before. i payed for tracking, and got the blade at the end (took longer than he had told me-around double the time) not to mention he lied about when he sent out the blade. overall I wouldnt buy from him again, though I did eventually get the blade in brand new condition
E.ZegnaFan View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E.ZegnaFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2013 at 12:01am
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

ClapClapClap

Yeah, fatt Wink I've heard someone bought some items from VladiTT with over 60 days waiting or may be more to receive their stuffs. It's total unacceptacle !

Edited by E.ZegnaFan - 02/21/2013 at 12:02am

87 Stiga Clipper/Rakza 9.
78 Stiga Super Carbon/Calibra Tour M.

LF: Old Stiga Clipper,Super Carbon in NEARLY NEW condition.
signal02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote signal02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2013 at 1:06am
Originally posted by dingzii dingzii wrote:

I think VladiTT is a good guy. even though I havenot recieved blades and refund yet,  He reply to my email very quick and take action to track the blades and want to refund me once investigation is done.
Just be patient, sometime, it is only a time issue.   
Please try to avoid international trade in the future, it always take time.
I ordered blades from TT11 ( Estonia). First time, it took two months to get the blades.  Second time, it took 1 month.  

Better to trade within the country and track the package.

I feel the same: he is not a scammer.  But to tell the truth, I was under the same impression as the member who started this thread and yesterday I got my rubbers.  It took them for ever to get to me.  I was going to complain when I opened my mailbox yesterday and there they were.  I a sigh of relief.  But for sure he is not a fraud.  My experience with him was an unusual one: I sent him a payment that was meant for a different seller and he refunded  me before I could even realize my mistake.  True story
Your item is simply late.  Be patient and you'll get it.
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2013 at 3:21am

Yeah, fatt Wink I've heard someone bought some items from VladiTT with over 60 days waiting or may be more to receive their stuffs. It's total unacceptacle !

Blame the US Customs, not the international seller, provided the latter has a proof that the item has been shipped. Vladi is a honest guy and a nice person, but not taking precautions in international transactions is irresponsible and immature. Registered mail is a must, express mail to USA also - because express mail is getting there three times faster than regular. I'd better pay these $5 from my pocket than feeling uneasy about the possible ramifications.

As for the third person involved, I am guessing that in some cases Vladi is acting as a drop-shipper, hence the shared responsibility.
Vihito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vihito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2013 at 4:34am
Just checked the number of the package I sent 1 year ago. Still nothing about the package being received. A registered and express package took nearly 2 months, so I would be surprised if it took up 3 or more months for an ordinary one. 
Fatt, for a moderator you surely are fast on your conclusions. On one side you are blaming a person that has more than 50 transactions and many of them for 150$+ blades. 
steamer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2013 at 8:40am
The seller gave me 2 choices send package that is $5 and $10 so i took the $10. I been spent average $10,000 a year for pingpong so i never mind pay $45 or shipping like i always order for iruiru and tt-japan. If you know Nittakuball he know me. Should this seller should tell buyer could take up 3 months to 4 months to recieve the product so the  buyer willing go forward with his transaction. If he did 50 transactions, but don't ignore the buyer email or not reply. I got a lot product on this forum even from Turkey took 2.5 weeks.
steamer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2013 at 8:43am
I used to be member long time but have not log in over year so forgot all my log in user name and pass so i register this new member is Steamer
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2013 at 10:12am
Originally posted by Vihito Vihito wrote:

Just checked the number of the package I sent 1 year ago. Still nothing about the package being received. A registered and express package took nearly 2 months, so I would be surprised if it took up 3 or more months for an ordinary one. 
Fatt, for a moderator you surely are fast on your conclusions. On one side you are blaming a person that has more than 50 transactions and many of them for 150$+ blades. 
I am just blaming the greed to avoid the tracking feature when he has collected that much money as gift. After 50 transactions as you say he should know better especially since many times the package took so long to get to the recipient. There is no excuse for him not to use tracking with that much experience after collecting that much money as gift. In this situation honest or not I do not care: he showed himself as an experienced but greedy and irresponsible seller who is embarrassing the whole FS section in addition to frustrating 2 buyers. 
Not keeping the shipping receipts until reception of the package? what experienced seller does that?
dalamchops View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalamchops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2013 at 10:29am
requesting payment as GIFT for a product is against PAYPAL TERMS OF SERVICE.

I wish the mods on this forum would step up their game and ban that practice.

I have never been on another forum that allows the request of gift payment for selling stuff.
Stiga Titanium 5.4 Cpen
Andro Hexer Pips 2.1
Donic Acuda S2 Max
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2013 at 11:03am
I paid $190 on Nov 27 2012. Still no blade. I think we are beyond customs holding at this point!

If the blade gets lost, why do I lose $190 and he loses nothing?? I don't even have a proof that he ever shipped anything! Does he owe me anything for my $190? 

Also he says I 'REFUSED' to pay for tracking number. Nobody ever asked me for tracking money! I never refused anything! 

If I get no product he owes me a refund. I find that very elementary. I would get a refund in this situation from ANY other vendor. But he would rather shut down than deal with claims. 

puppy412 : Sorry man, I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but I know that more training will make me better, I don't need to come here to figure that out
mhnh007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhnh007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2013 at 11:05am
Shipping international form Canada to with tracking or delivery confirmation is very expensive > $45 for a blade as compare to less than $20. How much does it cost in US?
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2013 at 11:10am
Just think about what happens on both sides of the contract. 
On my side my obligation is to make payment. That was completed immediately and is VERIFIABLE.
On his side, the obligation is to deliver the blade. Well I get no blade, and he cannot even prove that he shipped anything! 

Now something breaks, I get no blade, blade is lost, and somebody has to take a loss. I completed my part of the contract immediately and it is verifiable, when he has nothing to show on his side. 

WHY DO I TAKE THE LOSS?? ONLY BECAUSE I WAS A FOOL TO SEND MONEY BEFORE I GET PRODUCT? If anyone has to take a loss, obviously he is the one at fault and he has to take the loss. 
puppy412 : Sorry man, I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but I know that more training will make me better, I don't need to come here to figure that out
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2013 at 11:13am
It gets worse. He does not own the blades himself. He is intermediary for a third party, and the third party is actually the one who ships! So Vladi does not even know if the third party made proper shipment! Well who's responsibility is this? If the other dude decides to keep the blade (by not shipping on the first place or by not reporting that he received it back) I have to take the loss??

Exactly on what logic does he keep my money and force me to sufferer a $190 loss?
dalamchops View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalamchops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2013 at 11:15am
it was your fault for sending a gift payment.
Stiga Titanium 5.4 Cpen
Andro Hexer Pips 2.1
Donic Acuda S2 Max
dingzii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dingzii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2013 at 12:26pm
uploads/26472/BG_post.doc

I do have a tracking number from VladiTT.   BG post ship the blade out on Nov 3rd, 2012,  till today, 2/21/2013, almost four months.  When I check from US post website,  it still shows: "the original post is preparing to ship the item out".

Something wrong with US custom, I heard that now US custom is checking package very slow and most of the package is delayed for shipping.  

Hope, it is happen ending for both sides.
ding
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic