FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Anyone buy from VladiTT scam got no refund

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
julidean79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/05/2013 at 9:58pm
Could be vladitt the same as vladd or azinoth???
Blade Butterfly Tiago Apolonia st handle
FH Black Donic Bluefire M1 Max
BH Red Donic Bluefire M2 Max
Sponsored Links

stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/05/2013 at 11:04pm
some people say t64t64t64 is vladitt in disguise but they did not bring any proof about that connection.
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/05/2013 at 11:07pm
btw, vladitt = bulgaria

vladd and azinoth = romania
ttping85 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttping85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/06/2013 at 3:31am
Originally posted by Lestat Lestat wrote:

One last thing: statistically speaking, in cases like this I'd say the chances for the seller simply not to post are a lot greater than the item actually being lost in the post.

Could you explain? What are chances of an item being lost in the post? In my EJ career I had a few "losses" from the post (sending or receiving). 

There is only one that I am absolutely sure it is the Post fault because I know the person well enough. He simply sent the item and it simply never arrived. 

One item arrived 3-4 months later. 

One item was supposedly not received but I somehow found out later that it actually was, because I caught the trader trying to trade the blade again and the pics were exact match. He still denies and said he got this blade (exact pic match) by somebody else (maybe a guy from the post LOL ) but still accepted to send the money he owed...When he told me that he didn't receive the blade but that I could keep the blade he sent to me (it was trade) but would not send the money according to the value difference we agreed. I found this nice or maybe suspicious. I felt bad to be suspicious (in case he was nice) but I was right at the end...

One item was not received by a buyer but I am still wondering if it's true or not. I proposed full refund to the buyer but he said that half-half was ok which I think again is nice or suspicious by pretending to be nice. 

One item I never received in a trade but I am 99,9% sure that it was never sent because the other person was a bit suspicious since the beginning (and I was naive). he never sent my blade back and now he doesn't reply and even changed his e-mail address. 

Recently I received an envelop containing an empty blade box...it looks like the envelop was opened and closed again so most likely it has been stolen on the way or (because of previous experience I am very suspicious) the seller pretended through some weird packaging that it was stolen on the way while he actually never sentit. This sounds quite crazy but is not completely because according to 3 years ebay history the seller already sent twice a tissue instead of the item...(unfortunately I only saw that only later, because he had 100% for the last 12 months and I didn't bother to check older transactions) 

Sorry for the slight off-topic but I hope people can learn from my mistakes and/or unlucky experiences. On the other hand I had so many successfull transactions that this amount of troubles might be quite low in percentage and we can say that I actually had a lot of lucky experiences according to the fact that this kind of transactions are more or less risky. I think I must have received at least 500 items and sent about 300. 
My list of blades for sale https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wYci9423byd3X43DhSsaXOmysNKMfK-RnPWSo3UfpkQ/edit?usp=drivesdk
Lestat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lestat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/06/2013 at 6:14am
Originally posted by ttping85 ttping85 wrote:

Originally posted by Lestat Lestat wrote:

One last thing: statistically speaking, in cases like this I'd say the chances for the seller simply not to post are a lot greater than the item actually being lost in the post.

Could you explain? What are chances of an item being lost in the post? In my EJ career I had a few "losses" from the post (sending or receiving). 

In my dealings with ebay, I had maybe 2 items lost in some 1200 transactions over the last 10 years. A quarter of those transactions were cross border. But then again, it's pretty pointless to 'lose' items in the post on ebay. At best, you will have to refund. It seems strange to me that as soon as you introduce the concept of paypal gift, the chances for your item to get  lost in the post increase substantially.

The answer is simple: human nature. I hate to be so gloomy and doomy but there is a lot of naivety floating about on this forum. I'm not saying be suspicious of everybody and anybody - that would be a terrible way to live, but exercise some common sense when you buy or sell stuff.
ttping85 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttping85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/06/2013 at 7:49am
ok thanks. I guess this gives quite a lot of trust to Postal Services (even cross-boarder) and mistrust to the seller (or buyer) if the item gets "lost".

I guess my statistic of postal losses, 2 or 3 out of 800, is not far from you experience.

Do you always send/receive cross-boarders with tracking? Registered? With insurance?
My list of blades for sale https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wYci9423byd3X43DhSsaXOmysNKMfK-RnPWSo3UfpkQ/edit?usp=drivesdk
Lestat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lestat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/06/2013 at 9:06am

ok thanks. I guess this gives quite a lot of trust to Postal Services (even cross-boarder) and mistrust to the seller (or buyer) if the item gets "lost".

I guess my statistic of postal losses, 2 or 3 out of 800, is not far from you experience.

Do you always send/receive cross-boarders with tracking? Registered? With insurance?

Outside always with registered post (partially tracked, but I can see when the buyer signs for it) with insurance as it's cheap to buy. Full tracking is usually for more expensive items, as it has to go by DHL/Fedex.

Horses for courses Smile
ttping85 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttping85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/06/2013 at 2:00pm
how much price difference per transaction between economic sending and registered with insurance?
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/06/2013 at 5:24pm
in my case he doesn't even pretend that he sent anything. He told me that he collects the money and someone else has the blades and ships them. So he has no idea if the third party shipped or not. However, if the third party did not ship, I am the one to take the hit. 

This is wrong on so many levels. I should have been told that he doesn't even have the blade. He has no proof of a blade being shipped at all. He can't just collect my money and not even care if the other person ships it. 

I don't believe for a second that my blade was ever shipped. Stuff does not just get lost. They will return it back to him in the worst case. I have never had stuff get lost, and god know i buy loads of crap from overseas. 
puppy412 : Sorry man, I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but I know that more training will make me better, I don't need to come here to figure that out
julidean79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/06/2013 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by assiduous assiduous wrote:

in my case he doesn't even pretend that he sent anything. He told me that he collects the money and someone else has the blades and ships them. So he has no idea if the third party shipped or not. However, if the third party did not ship, I am the one to take the hit. 

This is wrong on so many levels. I should have been told that he doesn't even have the blade. He has no proof of a blade being shipped at all. He can't just collect my money and not even care if the other person ships it. 

I don't believe for a second that my blade was ever shipped. Stuff does not just get lost. They will return it back to him in the worst case. I have never had stuff get lost, and god know i buy loads of crap from overseas. 

Same modus operandi that Azinoth/Vladd, to blame third person
Blade Butterfly Tiago Apolonia st handle
FH Black Donic Bluefire M1 Max
BH Red Donic Bluefire M2 Max
Lestat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lestat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/07/2013 at 9:20am

how much price difference per transaction between economic sending and registered with insurance?

Here in the UK, it would cost me around £12-15 to send a blade to the US with Royal Mail signed for. Fedex is £20-25.

I could send it standard mail (no signature) for £7 but I never use that service.
ttping85 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttping85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/07/2013 at 9:31am
ok thanks so it's about £5-7 difference. So with 1200 transactions that would make £6000-8400 difference. Maybe that is where is the temptation? If send/receive with regular mail and get tricked let's say about 8 times and have 2 real losses by the post it would only make a £1000 difference if we take a £100 average for the item being sent. I am not saying this to justify or to defend this kind of risky way to do things but I am just saying that it might be a considerable incentive for people. 
ttcyfi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttcyfi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/07/2013 at 10:15am
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

some people say t64t64t64 is vladitt in disguise but they did not bring any proof about that connection.

I am thinking of purchasing a Tenergy 64 from t64t64t64. Would you recommend I do not go through with the transaction?
GO MUSTANGS!
Timo1978 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timo1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/07/2013 at 10:42am

ok thanks so it's about £5-7 difference. So with 1200 transactions that would make £6000-8400 difference. Maybe that is where is the temptation? If send/receive with regular mail and get tricked let's say about 8 times and have 2 real losses by the post it would only make a £1000 difference if we take a £100 average for the item being sent. I am not saying this to justify or to defend this kind of risky way to do things but I am just saying that it might be a considerable incentive for people. 

From economic view the example is right but 1200 Transactions is very much.Thumbs Up

I have to wonder what People have in mind to trade or sell an item they even do not have at their home.
If i want to sell an item that is mine but it is not available at the moment because i gave it to a teammate for testing for example i cannot sell it!Confused
I would never ask my teammate, friend or whatever to send the item out for me. It is my responsibility as seller to ship it myself and not to rely on others...
ttping85 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttping85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/07/2013 at 10:48am
Originally posted by Timo1978 Timo1978 wrote:

From economic view the example is right but 1200 Transactions is very much.Thumbs Up

yes when you have a small amount of transactions that doesn't work and anyway the risky procedure is much more stressfull each time...

I don't proceed the same way if the item if $30 (regular mail) or $200 (tracking and/or insurance) worth. That's a middle way. 
Lestat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lestat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2013 at 6:48am

When I said 1200 transactions I meant buying and selling lumped together. For the purpose of this statistic buying is just as relevant as it still uses postal services.

Also, the buyer pays the postage so I'm not too worried about the difference. You could argue I have to price the item a little less, but then again what is the exact right price especially for a second hand item? It's not an exact science.

I think you have a point though. some people are like that. They focus on every little penny and miss the big picture. I cringe sometimes when I see some of the prices in the 'for sale' section? I mean, what's the point of selling if you are NOT going to sell? Each to their own.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic