Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Asia Games Doha

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
AngelBuffy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelBuffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Asia Games Doha
    Posted: 12/07/2006 at 10:31am
has someone the final between ma lin and wang hao?
Sponsored Links

stanleyhu View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanleyhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/07/2006 at 3:19pm
MS-F
Wang Hao vs Ma Lin
http://www.mediafire.com/?9mymodmmwkt
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/07/2006 at 4:07pm

thanks for that stanley!!  somehow i got the times mixed up and thought it was s'posed to come on at 10 am instead of 8 am and so i missed it.

also, if you have it, could you post the mixed doubles final??  for those of you who like doubles, it was a great match!!  you could clearly see the strategies of the 2 teams and the adjustments they made from game to game.  i don't normally watch the doubles, but this match somehow was very interesting to me...

thanks again, stan!

thethinker View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thethinker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/07/2006 at 5:57pm
I like this mediafire that stanley is using. I can use download accelerator and be able to go off line and resume whenever I want. Thanks Stanley.
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/07/2006 at 6:11pm

kudos for stanley for quiting megaupload

Fixpoint View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fixpoint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/07/2006 at 6:23pm

XD Final

MA Lin / WANG Nan. vs LEE Jung Woo / LEE Eun Hee

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CX9HNGIE

WS Final

GUO Yue vs TIE Ya Na

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z8F92HDV

bogeyhunter9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogeyhunter9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/08/2006 at 10:55am

[QUOTE=stanleyhu]MS-F
Wang Hao vs Ma Lin
http://www.mediafire.com/?9mymodmmwkt[/QUOTE]

I think Ma Lin wasn't trying!!!  Slow, kinda lazy, and didn't reach for difficult balls.

Rating : 2000
Hallmark Aurora + TSP Curl P1-R 0.5 mm/Globe 999 blue.
Dr.N Firewall Plus+Globe 999 Red+Destroyer OX/Saviga V OX.
Speed glue long pips..
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/08/2006 at 11:33am
you're right.
crs2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crs2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/08/2006 at 11:47am

I agree, something was wrong with Ma Lin for sure.

takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/08/2006 at 11:53am
thanks for the vids, fixpoint.
bogeyhunter9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogeyhunter9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/08/2006 at 12:00pm

Fixed match.

Nothing was wrong with ma lin. Something was wrong with Chinese TT associate.

On the other hand, Ma lin just got the big prize, World cup.....so give a little prize to friend(Are they friend?) is no big deal. Share the happiness!!!

Rating : 2000
Hallmark Aurora + TSP Curl P1-R 0.5 mm/Globe 999 blue.
Dr.N Firewall Plus+Globe 999 Red+Destroyer OX/Saviga V OX.
Speed glue long pips..
tt-jim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tt-jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/08/2006 at 12:13pm

THX to Stanley Hu for all the asian videos now and THX to the other members that sharing videos from the asian games

but please use megaupload its faster and with mega manager you can also resume the download videos.

i cant now download the final

The Geratest Sport in the World is......Tabletennis :-D

My Wood:Double Happiness MAGICIAN E 2 OFF
My Fh Rubber:DHS Dipper 2
My Bh Rubber:DHS Dipper 2
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/08/2006 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by bogeyhunter9 bogeyhunter9 wrote:

Fixed match.

Nothing was wrong with ma lin. Something was wrong with Chinese TT associate.

On the other hand, Ma lin just got the big prize, World cup.....so give a little prize to friend(Are they friend?) is no big deal. Share the happiness!!!

you're right!

you can see by the way wang hao was playing.  he wasn't really playing serious either.  because they both knew he was "s'posed" to win!!  a lot of the points were just "exhibition points."

shij421 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shij421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/08/2006 at 4:34pm
yah unexciting match, not much emotion from either side. Looks very fixed to me
Violin FL
Tenergy 05 2.1 Black
Tenergy 05 FX 2.1 Red
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/08/2006 at 5:41pm

but, in defense of ma, he probably was tired after that hard-fought mixed doubles final...   if any of you saw that final, you would see what i'm saying...

sprite View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sprite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/08/2006 at 6:36pm
Of course Ma dumped this match to Wang. Just As Wang dumped the World Cup to Ma.

Just watch their World Cup match, Wang was winning easy at first, then he switched from serving under/side spin to serving top/side spin. After this Ma attacked Wang's serves and won the match.

Wang Hao is better than Ma, technically, but not mentally. Linqin dumped to Hao at the Olympics, but Hao crumbled mentally in the final against Ryu. Ryu is about 2 and 8 against Hao, winning only the first time they met and at the Olympics. Hao has difficulty with the pressure of winning the finals of major tourneys.
YEO

Boost TP
checkmilu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote checkmilu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/08/2006 at 9:19pm

The purposes of the Chinese are clear: first, building confidence for all their top players in big events. Second, trying to gain top three ittf rank to force Timo Boll to accept "number 4 seed" in next year world championship, hoping Boll will lost 60% of his energy before reaching semifinal.

milu
yck888 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yck888 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/09/2006 at 1:59am
I like the Mediafire download, it is much better, thanks a lot!
yck888 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yck888 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/09/2006 at 2:02am
I like the Mediafire download, it is much better, thanks a lot!
Jolan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jolan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/09/2006 at 3:28am

Originally posted by sprite sprite wrote:

Of course Ma dumped this match to Wang. Just As Wang dumped the World Cup to Ma.

Just watch their World Cup match, Wang was winning easy at first, then he switched from serving under/side spin to serving top/side spin. After this Ma attacked Wang's serves and won the match.

Wang Hao is better than Ma, technically, but not mentally. Linqin dumped to Hao at the Olympics, but Hao crumbled mentally in the final against Ryu. Ryu is about 2 and 8 against Hao, winning only the first time they met and at the Olympics. Hao has difficulty with the pressure of winning the finals of major tourneys.

Excuse me but I don't agree Wang Hao is technically better than Ma Lin. Ma lin is obviously one of the 3 best servers in the world, he has maybe the best short game, his footwork is better than Wang's, his forehand loop is also better because provides more variation, of course he has a weaker RPB but he counterbalances with a better BH block. Also pls refrain from stating as certain that Liqin dumped to Hao at the Olympics. I've seen the game many times and it looked to me that Hao was simply better than Liqin this day. How can you possibly believe that Liqin could give up the goal of his carreer just like that ?

You certainly have the right to think he has, but please moderate your statement. It is an insult to sportmanship.

Joola Wyzaryz Freeze
Vega pro 2.0mm
Vega intro 2.0mm
Blade collection : https://photos.app.goo.gl/PrgCu5ib5RnhVXTn9
langtumuadong View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote langtumuadong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/09/2006 at 4:33am
I also think that all the losses of Wang Liqin vs Ma Lin or   Ma vs Wang Hao are unusual. Coaching staff of China managed to arrange the results?
langtumuadong View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote langtumuadong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/09/2006 at 4:34am
I also think that all the losses of Wang Liqin vs Ma Lin or   Ma vs Wang Hao are unusual. Coaching staff of China managed to arrange the results?
zzzuppp View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zzzuppp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/09/2006 at 4:56am
The Olympic dump theory is that the Chinese mafia thought that Waldner was going to reach the Final,and that Wang Hao would have a better chance against him.
Serves them right.Ryu was too fast for Waldner on the day,not to mention Wang Hao.
zzzuppp View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zzzuppp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/09/2006 at 4:56am
The Olympic dump theory is that the Chinese mafia thought that Waldner was going to reach the Final,and that Wang Hao would have a better chance against him.
Serves them right.Ryu was too fast for Waldner on the day,not to mention Wang Hao.
zzzuppp View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zzzuppp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/09/2006 at 4:58am
Why is everyone posting everything twice? because there's no delete facility for posters,and everytime you post something a message says 'message was undeliverable',so you try again.
Tommy lee View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tommy lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/09/2006 at 6:38am
Originally posted by takaaki takaaki wrote:

but, in defense of ma, he probably was tired after that hard-fought mixed doubles final...   if any of you saw that final, you would see what i'm saying...

To takaaki- Yeah Ma Lin was tired he certainly looked it. Feell free to quote me on that.

Tommy lee View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tommy lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/09/2006 at 6:39am

Maybe the Chinese association fixing match's does alot of damage to our sport. I am sure I am going to get quoted on that?

jckt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jckt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/09/2006 at 9:35am
did anyone have the men's double final?
jckt
sprite View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sprite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/09/2006 at 9:53am
�Excuse me but I don't agree Wang Hao is technically better than Ma Lin. Ma lin is obviously one of the 3 best servers in the world,�
First I will say that Wang Hao is the most technically advanced player in the world right now.
Being able to mix up heavy chop and dead ball serves does not make you technically better than players who control play with other service strategies.
�he has maybe the best short game,�
His short game is not really any better than Hao�s (or Liqin�s, for that matter)
�his footwork is better than Wang's,�
Pure rubbish. You are obviously biased; otherwise you could not make such a statement with a straight face.
�his forehand loop is also better because provides more variation,�
That does not make it better, only different.
�of course he has a weaker RPB but he counterbalances with a better BH block.�
Since when is a bh block considered to be equal to, let alone better than a bh loop? And why should Hao need a bh block comparable to Ma�s when he can loop balls that Lin can do nothing other than block?
�Also pls refrain from stating as certain that Liqin dumped to Hao at the Olympics. I've seen the game many times and it looked to me that Hao was simply better than Liqin this day. How can you possibly believe that Liqin could give up the goal of his carreer just like that?�
Please refrain from attempting to tell me what to do, who do you think you are, Jacques Chirac? That fact that many a Chinese player has been told to �give up the goal of his carreer (sic) just like that� and has then done so is what causes me to believe that Liqin could also have done it. We are talking about a country ruled by a communist absolute dictatorship (by committee); all things are controlled by the government. Are you aware that the Japanese player Chire Koyama was once named He Zhili, the �87 world champion from China? She was told to dump her match but did not, and became world champion. She was not allowed to play much after that and moved to Japan in order to play there. When Chinese players are told to dump, they had better do as they are told, because it is virtually a career ending error to disobey.
�You certainly have the right to think he has, but please moderate your statement. It is an insult to sportmanship.�
I will not moderate my statement; you do not have to believe what I say, nor does anyone else. Maybe it is not my statement, but the practices of the Chinese tt machine that is an insult to sportsmanship. Moreover, it could be that your understanding of what the Chinese do is an insult to any intelligent discussion of the matter. But of course, you couldn�t possibly be wrong about anything, could you, omniscient one?

YEO

Boost TP
F03043 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote F03043 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/09/2006 at 11:41am
I don�t want to believe that the chinese tt association dump their matches. It�s quite sure that they have done it about 10 years ago but in meantime I don�t think so anymore. For example, remember the final of the world championships in 1999 between Liu Guoliang and Ma Lin. One of the best matches I have ever seen and guoliang won very luckily. Or remember the games between two chinese players at last year�s world champ�s, Wang Liqin against Chen Qi, Ma Lin against Liu Guozheng or the final between Wang Liqin and Ma Lin. All these matches gave not the expression that they were dumped, especially not the final. For that reason I can�t believe that Liqin has done the job for Wang Hao at the olympics in such an important game.
On the other hand it could be that they dump the matches on less important competitions like the world cup. If you look for example at the semi final this year between liqin and Ma Lin it�s obviously that Wang Liqin should lose.
an difficult topic...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic