Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bastian Steger Bryce

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ttman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bastian Steger Bryce
    Posted: 08/31/2006 at 12:26pm

Hi,

I have 10 cut sheets of special bryce from bastian steger, all sheets were used less than one week by him and are in great condition with very little glue build up. The sheets are cut small and must be streched when glueing. Just like the picture of schlagers bryce  I have but a little bigger.

if u do not speed glue and strech these sheets there is no point in buying because they will not reach their full potential same as normal bryce. The bryce has a sponge that is more reactant to glueing, is lighter, and sponge is harder. Since I got these for free just paid for shipping, I would like to pass some sheets on to members of the forum especially normal bryce users so they can compare, I will be selling them for $13 per sheet + $1 shipping to US, $2 Canada, and $3 for rest of world, 5 red 5 black sheets.

pm me, and if u want more than one sheet we can work out a better shipping cost. the sponge code is CG-Tokusaku and some say GA-Tokusaku-hard no difference in my opinion all sheets are harder faster ligher and more reactant to glue thus spinner than normal bryce

my digital camera is out of wack at the moment but I will try to get pictures of need be

Sponsored Links

manluski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manluski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/31/2006 at 1:05pm
what are the thickness of the rubber, viz 2.1 or max. also how about $100 for the 5pairs.
manluski
P�r$son View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pr$son Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/31/2006 at 1:07pm
Where did you get them ?
ttman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/31/2006 at 1:10pm
2.1 is max
ttman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/31/2006 at 1:11pm

Originally posted by Pr$son P�r$son wrote:

Where did you get them ?

umm steger.....how do u think I got those german national team jeresys

ttman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/31/2006 at 3:13pm
two sheeets have been sold 8 left
ttman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/31/2006 at 6:00pm
4 more sold now I have 4 left, two black two red
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic