Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Dignics 64 - Any reviews of this rubber?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
taczkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taczkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dignics 64 - Any reviews of this rubber?
    Posted: 11/26/2019 at 11:25am
Dignics 64 - Any reviews of this rubber?
Sponsored Links

chongqinghotpot View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chongqinghotpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2019 at 3:24pm
interested too.
USATT rating 2200
05Vis64
jpenmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpenmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2019 at 3:58pm
I haven't tested 64 but I have tested 80. My only problem with D80 was it's a little  too bouncy for me in the short game so i figured D64 would be worse.
OSP Expert II w DNA Dragon Grip
timoboll89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timoboll89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2019 at 4:03pm
its my forehand rubber on apolonia. 
I like it a lot, its a bit harder than tenergy 05 but much easier to play compared to dignics 05 and 80 thanks to the softer topsheet. I like it a lot for serving and for fast topspins, it grabs the ball well with a good sound when u are in the correct position. Less forgiving than tenergy 05 but so far so good, i didnt like dignics 05 at all, with 64 i found a good rubber.
Imho all the dignics are just unplayable on backhand for mortals. 
And pro players use totally different rubbers from commercial so if people claim that pros use it on bh well...they dont know what they talk about
ashishsharmaait View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashishsharmaait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2019 at 5:04pm
Its a great BH/FH rubber on medium hard limba blades. 
Its just a bit harder and more direct feeling than T64. Overall feeling is still softer than T05 and T80.
Really lasts a very very long time. I have a sheet of D05 on FH and D64 on BH, both were test samples given to me.
The D64 has the advantages on T64, but none of the problems T64 has with moisture and bottoming out sometimes. After 1 month the sheets gets a bit harder, unlike T64 which gets a bit softer.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic