Seller's Notes:

View the seller's For Sale page.
 Buyer's Review (0)
  Product Quality:
  Communication:
  Payment:
  Shipping:
  Overall:
No feedback for this seller yet. Be the first to post a feedback.
 Forum Assessment
This seller has not been assessed by moderators yet. Request assessment
 Assessed by moderators.
 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LoveJoyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoveJoyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dutch Auction! FS: Sold!!! Andro-ks-hinoki
    Posted: 10/28/2013 at 11:03pm
$old !!!

Dutch Auction!! Read on to find out how it will work!
Get the blade with the longest name ever here. Why settle for blades that have silly names like, 'Spirit', or 'Arrow', or 'Diva'.... Get the Andro Kinetic Supreme Zylon/Kiso Hinoki OFF- Flared Handle (a-ks-hinoki)
That's right...It's legit, and it's for sale here. It has been used for about 20 minutes on the practice robot, Newgy 2050, (also going for sale soon I think). I have this EXACT same setup as my primary, and secondary. However, I don't need 3 of them laying around.

The black side has a very small...not tear, but more like a knock, near the edge of the rubber. Not performance affecting I wouldn't think. It is nearly brand new. I'd call it new without tags if it didn't have that small mark on it.

It has Hurricane 3 Neo on the FH side, red, 2.15
Rakza 7 Soft on the BH side, black, 2.0

I do not have an extra case to ship it in. But I have an old Andro blade box, and will ship it in there, inside of another box and padding for protection.

Also...my feedback here..well...it doesn't exist:) I don't sell my table tennis stuff usually, but this needs to go. So, if you don't like it, unless you have TONS of feedback, like...a TON, I am willing to set up a buy-it-now sale on my Ebay account, 40, 100%positive. Then buyer protection protects you, and seller protection saves me:)

Blade retails for $135, H3 Neo for $17 on ebay, and the Razka 7 soft for $40ish, that's about $190, I'll let it go for a negotiable $150 shipped priority.

Dutch Auction Style!! It will remain at $150 for a few days, I'm thinking 3 or 4, so it will change prices twice during the week. If after 3 or 4 days, it is still for sale, I will lower the price. It might be lowered to $145, or even $140. Then after a few more days, it will go down again, maybe to $140, or $135, then again, and again, and again... Until it's gone... That's it. It will be sold, it might be at $65, and it might be at $145. When you decide it's a bargain, take it:)

All the 'AUCTIONING' will be done IN THE THREAD, and not via PM, so that it isn't like an actual auction, where I'm taking the highest bidder, get it? So when you want it, say it in the thread, and pay me, and it's over, done. Not an actual auction, just lowered prices every few days.

I can also take other pictures, text them, whatever you need.

Uploaded with ImageShack.com

Edited by LoveJoyz - 11/08/2013 at 10:30am
Sponsored Links

LoveJoyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoveJoyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/2013 at 12:27pm
Just had the first price reduction!! This is fun!
mhnh007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhnh007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/2013 at 1:37pm
Not exactly my kind of setup, but I am watching Smile.

BTW - did you seal the blade, or was it pre-sealed by the Factory?
LoveJoyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoveJoyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/2013 at 2:52pm
It was sealed by Megaspin. I've never tried to get the rubbers off. I just found a setup that I liked, and ordered 3 of them....Ermm

Somebody could also purchase it, and part out the rubbers, I just have no desire to do-so.
mhnh007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhnh007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/2013 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by LoveJoyz LoveJoyz wrote:

It was sealed by Megaspin. I've never tried to get the rubbers off. I just found a setup that I liked, and ordered 3 of them....Ermm

Somebody could also purchase it, and part out the rubbers, I just have no desire to do-so.

It's good that it was sealed.  With Hinoki top, there is always a chance for nasty surprise on rubbers change, if not sealed.

Edited by mhnh007 - 10/29/2013 at 3:29pm
LoveJoyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoveJoyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/2013 at 9:18pm
I did a lot of research, and read that sealing was definitely safer, so I believe everything I read online, and bought sealing for it. I'd prefer somebody buy it, and take the rubbers off, sell them, or do whatever you want. I just need to move it.
singody View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/2013 at 10:19pm
Dutch Auction --- so exciting! Thumbs Up
Nice equipment! Thumbs Up
Handmade ZLC.
厌倦源于过度求新,满足来自用心重复。

My Feedback:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=41593&title=feedback-singody
LoveJoyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoveJoyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/30/2013 at 10:22am
I think it's exciting too. I wanted to do something fun, and a bit different from the norm. 

Thank you. I thought it was a good setup. Fatt turned me onto the blade, and after testing and testing, I decided I liked those rubbers. Hopefully somebody else can make use out of it too.
LoveJoyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoveJoyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/31/2013 at 1:19pm
Price lowered. Basically it's the RETAIL (not sale value) of just the Blade, get it while you can!!!
LoveJoyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoveJoyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2013 at 11:19am
Dare me to lower it again... Dare me... I dare you to dare me...
khitkhat80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khitkhat80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2013 at 4:46pm
Price is included shipping in Saudi Arabia?
khieth
LoveJoyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoveJoyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2013 at 11:10pm
Oh goodness... I must apologize... I'd say within the US only, unless the buyer covers shipping. Then I'd ship it to Mars if Marvin wanted to use it...
LoveJoyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoveJoyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/03/2013 at 12:09am
$135!! We are now at the Megaspin price, for JUST the blade!!! 

And, you're getting an H3, and a Rakza 7 soft. You won't find a better deal on this blade and rubbers!
LoveJoyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoveJoyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/04/2013 at 11:32pm
$135...somebody (especially here...;)) has to want to try out this blade, and maybe these rubbers on your own blade? Let's get a deal done.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khitkhat80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/04/2013 at 11:42pm
Thumbs Up How much shipping cost in saudi arabia?

Edited by khitkhat80 - 11/04/2013 at 11:44pm
khieth
LoveJoyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoveJoyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2013 at 11:16am
If I can find out how much it will be, I'll let you know. I'm thinking it's either 1) Going to take FOREVER, or 2) Going to be expensive...

Gauguin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gauguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2013 at 11:31am
http://ircalc.usps.com/default.aspx?Mode=Intl_Single&CID=10440&country=10373

Priority Mail International® Small Flat Rate Box**

Maximum Value for Contents: $400.00

USPS-Produced Box: 8-5/8" x 5-3/8" x 1-5/8"
Maximum weight 4 pounds.
6 - 10 business days

$23.95
LoveJoyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoveJoyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2013 at 3:09pm
If you're willing to pay $23.95 in shipping, I'll mail it. To be completely blunt and honest, I don't want to lose my butt on shipping...:( It cost me next to nothing to ship it in the US.
LoveJoyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoveJoyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/06/2013 at 10:14am
$130!! Boom!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khitkhat80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/10/2013 at 2:46am
to whom ???
khieth
LoveJoyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoveJoyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/10/2013 at 12:48pm
Log1c1an
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic