Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Feedback for LoopingAddict

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
azinoth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azinoth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Feedback for LoopingAddict
    Posted: 07/30/2009 at 9:41am
I traded my Timo Boll ZLC for his DHS Hurricane Hao 21 days ago . He told me his blade will be arrived to me in 4-8 days . I think my blade is all ready to him and me i don't received any blade from him. I asked him traking number to check out wher the blade is, he told me he doesn't have one. My friend asked him if he still have Hurricane Hao for trade, he said he traded it for a hurricane king . (WTF?!!?) . Now when i am tryng to talk with him he always don't respond he ignore me , I think now i am blocked because on my friend MSN list he appear online and on mine he is offline ...
Sponsored Links

Sallom89 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sallom89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2009 at 9:50am
Member of Wang Hao fan club.

Hurricane Hao III
FH: Thors
RPB: Omega Pro
bull_harrier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bull_harrier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2009 at 9:55am
Have you contacted Alexli about this?
Clipper CR WRB
FH: Boost TP
BH: Boost TP

My Biology/Physiology Learning Channel on Youtube
cagaragesales View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2009 at 9:59am
I'll bump this so it's fresh on the forum. I've been scammed before on this forum and I feel it's justice to bring this public to all the members. Hope this situation concludes with happiness.
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2009 at 10:56am
The general rule is not to buy from people who do not provide tracking. It doesn't mean you have to get the TN but if they don't do it at all could mean that they are not 100% straight with you. Exception to the rule are the people who you already know well and can attest to them being trustworthy  yourself.
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
MaLong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaLong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2009 at 11:04am
This sounds really bad. I hope LoopingAddict will step forward and clear this up.
Blade: Butterfly Schlager Light Fl
FH: Butterfly Tenergy 64
BH: Butterfly Tenergy 64

wyatt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wyatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2009 at 11:13am
I too thought he was a scammer coz he  didnt give me the tracking number.  Anyway, I got my item in 10days.
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2009 at 11:20am
Originally posted by wyatt wyatt wrote:

I too thought he was a scammer coz he  didnt give me the tracking number.  Anyway, I got my item in 10days.

I suspect he is just inconsistent. Also, it is safe to assume that mail within Australia (or even from Aus to Phi) works way faster than between Australia and Romania...

t3h anarchist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t3h anarchist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2009 at 11:29am
hard to say man regular mail from australia to romania may take longer especially if its held up in customs
silverhair View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silverhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2009 at 12:02pm
I ordered some equipment through eBay from the Philippines within the last six months.  It took almost four weeks in transit (I had a tracking number). 

That said, he should be communicating with you instead of hiding.  Hiding would seem to indicate actions more sinister than just a typical transaction.  That's a VERY BAD SIGN!!!

Thanks for the head's up.  Good luck trying to resolve the issue. 

BTW, the Australian Federal Police look very poorly on international fraud. 
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2009 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by t3h anarchist t3h anarchist wrote:

hard to say man regular mail from australia to romania may take longer especially if its held up in customs

I sent a regular mail package to Eastern Europe once. It took it three days to get there from the US, and then 11 days to get to the recipient (it was already in the city where he lived!)

azinoth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azinoth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2009 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by silverhair silverhair wrote:

I ordered some equipment through eBay from the Philippines within the last six months.  It took almost four weeks in transit (I had a tracking number). 

That said, he should be communicating with you instead of hiding.  Hiding would seem to indicate actions more sinister than just a typical transaction.  That's a VERY BAD SIGN!!!

I don't know what to say ... maybe you are right , but why he blocked me ?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silverhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2009 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by azinoth azinoth wrote:

I don't know what to say ... maybe you are right , but why he blocked me ?

That's EXACTLY what I'm saying.  He should be communicating with you.  By blocking you, he seems to have something to hide. 

ocvillager View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ocvillager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2009 at 2:15pm
Hey guys,

I was the guy who traded my Hurricane King for his Hurricane Hao. I sent it to him by priority mail on 7/27/09 which is only 3 days ago. He said he sent to me through regular air mail and I should expect to receive it witin 2 weeks so I am waiting. I do not make any assumption right now but I will keep you guys updates

Azinoth, how do you know if your PM was blocked by him? Try to contact him again. Maybe there's a miscommunication (i hope).

I hope everything works out well without any needs to talk to take further actions with this case.

Recently i was scammed by an online service called AntivirusBEST. I purchased $79 and they sent all over spyware and took total control on my laptop. I could nto download, upload, or even remove their software. I could not upload my Anti Norton Virus disk either. I finally escalated claims to Consumer Affairs and authority and they refunded me full amount and all of a sudden, I was able to remove the software out of my laptop. I don't know how...but it's just weird. Just to share with you guys
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ocvillager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2009 at 2:23pm
btw, you have his physical address? If you have your cousins there in australia, tell them to knock his door. If I were you, I would. For my case, I will wait for another 2 weeks before any conclusion made and necessary steps toward it.
azinoth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azinoth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2009 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by ocvillager ocvillager wrote:

btw, you have his physical address? If you have your cousins there in australia, tell them to knock his door. If I were you, I would. For my case, I will wait for another 2 weeks before any conclusion made and necessary steps toward it.

You right , by the way he told me his shipping rate is 4-8 days To Romania ?!?! and yes ocvillager my friend he told me him traded his hurricane hao for your hurricane king , when i asked LoopingAddict about this , he told me he have two hurricane hao ( ?!?!?!?! ) and he can give me photos with both blades ... From that moment he ignored/blocked me

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silverhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2009 at 3:13pm
Is he on holiday?  (he is innocent until proven guilty, right??)
Ciprian View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ciprian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2009 at 3:47pm
Sorry to hear that .21 days is to much for a shipment from Australia.I bought from a forum member from Hawaii and it took 7 days to got my package (big distance too).Have hope.
Xi Enting
FH-Aurus Sound
BH- Pryde 30
radu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2009 at 3:59pm
I bought a lot of eqiupment from vlad aka azinoth and i'm sure he is a nice guy and he don't joke with this subject. I hope to get with a deal with the other guy.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ocvillager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2009 at 4:27pm
Yes. Loopingaddict is innocent until proven. I strongly recommend Azinoth to wait a little more time. I know that if you don't ship by priority, it takes much longer time. Last time I sold a bag to someone in Holland and it took almost a month because of regular airmail. The bag was so heavy so I lose so much money. I told him I can only afford regular airmail.

In this case, I know I sent Loopingaddict priority and he sent me by airmail so I believe it's gonna take a long time within 2-3 week time frame for me to receive. I will not make any statement against him at this time for sure.
tdragon View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2009 at 4:50pm
One time I shipped a blade to a lady in Canada (from US). Normally, it would take 5 days to Canada. But that time, it took over 3 months to her because of custom. Fortunately, she was very resonable person and patiently waited for my blade.

Shipping international is not realiable Ouch
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2009 at 4:51pm

Is he on holiday?  (he is innocent until proven guilty, right??)

I think he attended the forum today or yesterday (check his profile, it shows last visit to the forum) so his lack of comment on this issue seems kinda troubling...

LachlanTan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LachlanTan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2009 at 5:07pm
Trading is very dangerous, it relies solely on trust when this is taken up on forums. If you use paypal to buy/sell it is not an issue.
melarimsa View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melarimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2009 at 5:20pm
I was burned few times from people I dont know, but I still trust when I trade with people. I just traded blades from Mexico. Also, just solded to Canada ... I never had issuse with people from this forum, but again I got burned from people who where here just month or so, and then dissapear.
Thylacine View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thylacine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2009 at 5:26pm
Buy and sell - Yes. Trade? Never! BTW he is looking for another "trade "
here:
LoopingAddict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoopingAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2009 at 6:13pm
Excuse me, I think I need to have a say here. Though my blade hasnt arrived in Romania his blade hasnt Arrived here either. If you read around I've traded successfully with other...
Butterfly Cutlass
Tenergy 05 2.1mm
TSP Curl P1-R 0.5mm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoopingAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2009 at 6:14pm
I would like the people i've sold to or traded to step up here... I told him if my HH didnt I arrive I would ship his blade back to him.
Butterfly Cutlass
Tenergy 05 2.1mm
TSP Curl P1-R 0.5mm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoopingAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2009 at 6:16pm
And to the reason of being offline is, our time zones are different. I do have other things to attend to.
Butterfly Cutlass
Tenergy 05 2.1mm
TSP Curl P1-R 0.5mm
jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt99sf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2009 at 6:19pm
oh yeah, I wish I didn't buy from you(LachlanTan)
last time.

jl
Photino/Super Viscaria : H3 (FH)/Dr N pips(BH)

林德成 HardBat:Hock 3-Ply /Dr Evil
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2009 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by LoopingAddict LoopingAddict wrote:

And to the reason of being offline is, our time zones are different. I do have other things to attend to.

That is understandable. The main problem here however is that shipping things from one country to another (another end of the planet even!) is very tricky and non-reliable, especially when you have to do it on the cheap. My guess is that only expensive carriers like DHL, FeDex give you tracking for long international deliveries, and they cost an arm and a leg.

That's why I really really advise you all guys to think twice before buying TT gear from the other hemisphere or generally from somewhere 10,000 km away. Stick to your neghborhood - if you are in Romania, buy from Europe, if you are in North America try and buy only from US, Canada. If you are in Australia... well that sucks Tongue... buy from New Zealand or Fiji I guess...

Let's hope you guys will get both your packages soon!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic