Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Feedback for LoopingAddict

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
cagaragesales View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 12:08am
Yeah, it's already been done on the relevant threads. This thread is about LoopingAddict and his transaction with Azinoth. LachlanTan is just trying to pick fights in places where they don't belong. Anyways, let me requote my original post:

I understand your situation. I'm currently in China and there's a 16 hour time difference between China and California, USA. But even if I am awake at a different time, I still answer my emails/MSN messages (knowing that they'll receive the offline messages when they come online).

It seems that azinoth is trying to say that a friend, who seems to be a 3rd party here, is able to see you online and at the same time, he cannot see you online. If you ghosted online, no one would see you online. But if you blocked someone, only that person will not see you online.

Sponsored Links

LachlanTan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LachlanTan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 12:33am

I'm sorry. I think there is no reason to carry on this dispute between you and me. No resolution will come if we both won't let go of each other. If your happy to let go, so am I. As you say, this is unhealthy for the forums, I will stop if you will too.

As with the business issue, I do mine, you do yours, I will not hijack your and I hope you won't too.
MaLong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaLong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 12:51am
Originally posted by cagaragesales cagaragesales wrote:

Also I wonder why you've changed your answer to jt99sf to "Do I know you?" from the original message "I asked if you want tracking and insurance for the parcel which would cost a more and you did not want to pay up for it. If you remember the price you bought the blade for it is impossible to discount any further."

Someone got owned here. Confused
Blade: Butterfly Schlager Light Fl
FH: Butterfly Tenergy 64
BH: Butterfly Tenergy 64

rokphish View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rokphish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 1:10am
I bought some blades from him recently. I was traveling to australia and we agreed he was to sent the blades to the hotel where i was staying. But he ended up saying he's too busy to send the blades so it wouldn't arrive in time. He then told me he'll ship it to my address back home, which he did.

When I received the blades, one in particular was not in the condition that was told. I was promised he would clean the handle for me (red stuff on the handle, photo #1-2) but he didn't. But it's a small matter compared to what happened next.

When i received the package i noticed the blade in question had cracks along the line of the handle... I looked at the other side and it was the same... I then try moving/wiggling it and it seemed to locked in place somewhat. But when i pull on it lightly one side of the handle separated.

Here are the photos of the blade:

When I first pmed him he replied saying he could guarantee there was no cracks on the blade while in his possession and said if the handle could be fitted fine in place then superglue will do the job.

To which I replied back looking at the condition of the package when it arrived, there's no signs of damage to the box, also if the handle were to happen during transit due to some serious droppage or whatever to the package I would thought that the other blades would be impacted as well somewhat. Also when looking at the blade's handle I noticed that the company logo was affixed upside down (see photo #3) and not firmly attached to the handle. Another point for suspicion. Also, being able to fix it with superglue or other method is not the point.

It's hard to say whether the damage was done during shipping or before, I'll never know for sure 100% but it's not a 50-50 chance based on my thoughts from the condition of the package, damage of the blade (and no damage to the other items), and the logo...

I once had a one ply blade shipped to me across continent (much farther than australia). The blade was shipped without a box, just in an medium size envelope enough to fit a blade and the blade was wrapped by only a few layers of newspaper... I was rather shocked when I received the package. But when I opened it it was fine. I still have the blade in my possession and it still plays fine.

I guess I was just very lucky then and not lucky this time around...
instagram: rokphishtt

Member of EJ Anonymous
Hurricane Lover
rokphish View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rokphish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 1:13am
No reply after his first reply.

*p.s. I was referring to the person in question originally in this thread, LooppingAddict.
instagram: rokphishtt

Member of EJ Anonymous
Hurricane Lover
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LachlanTan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 1:14am
Geez thats some bad damage!
ocvillager View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ocvillager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 3:51am
if there is not proof of receipt..that's realy bad. In this case, you have all right to complain and request full refund back.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ocvillager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 4:01am
do you refer to LoopingAddict or Lachtan...?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 4:03am
Which comment are you referring to ocvillager? This thread is suppose to be about LoopingAddict and azinoth, but somewhere in the middle of it, jt99sf called out LachlanTan on some unethical issue and LachlanTan.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ocvillager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 4:13am
oh i refer to rokphish
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 4:18am
Originally posted by rokphish rokphish wrote:

No reply after his first reply.

*p.s. I was referring to the person in question originally in this thread, LooppingAddict.

Looks like he is referring to LoopingAddict.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LachlanTan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 4:19am
No he wasn't, we have settled out dispute already
azinoth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azinoth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 4:27am
[QUOTE=cagaragesales]Yeah, it's already been done on the relevant threads. This thread is about LoopingAddict and his transaction with Azinoth. LachlanTan is just trying to pick fights in places where they don't belong. Anyways, let me requote my original post:

I understand your situation. I'm currently in China and there's a 16 hour time difference between China and California, USA. But even if I am awake at a different time, I still answer my emails/MSN messages (knowing that they'll receive the offline messages when they come online).

It seems that azinoth is trying to say that a friend, who seems to be a 3rd party here, is able to see you online and at the same time, he cannot see you online. If you ghosted online, no one would see you online. But if you blocked someone, only that person will not see you online.

[/QUOTE=

LoopingAddict  have told me he can provide me he have two blades Hurricane Hao , both blades in a photo , I asked him to send it to my e-mail from that momemt he blocked me and I don't have any e-mails from him . Oh by the way ... he just keep his method up . "time difference" I always saw him online after this happens.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 4:31am
Originally posted by LachlanTan LachlanTan wrote:

No he wasn't, we have settled out dispute already

It's settled? What do you call this? It was just created by jt99sf specifically against you just today less than an hour from this reply.

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=27914&PN=1#333243

Here's his first post on his thread:

Originally posted by jt99sf jt99sf wrote:

I think this deserves a new thread. This is what LachlanTan just PMed to me:

"I don't care, your just a little customer who bought a really cheap blade and complain up and down about it so much like it costs a fortune. Be grateful I even bothered to give you a bargain son."

this is the attitude I'm talking about from this seller. I paid for and did not recieve the blade.

jl

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 4:33am
azinoth, have you left him messages while he's offline? Have you emailed him? LoopingAddict is sounding more like someone that may have taken advantage of you, but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. I'm surprised that he still hasn't tried to contact you.

Do you both have postal receipts and tracking number for each of the blades?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LachlanTan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 4:38am
Postal receipts are useless, you can just forge one.
LoopingAddict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoopingAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 6:31am
Originally posted by LachlanTan LachlanTan wrote:

Postal receipts are useless, you can just forge one.

That is true. But im still waiting patiently for the zlc over here.
Butterfly Cutlass
Tenergy 05 2.1mm
TSP Curl P1-R 0.5mm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LachlanTan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 6:48am
Don't worry looping. They cannot prove you as a scammer without evidence. Stand strong.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoopingAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 7:56am
thank you Lachlantan
Butterfly Cutlass
Tenergy 05 2.1mm
TSP Curl P1-R 0.5mm
azinoth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azinoth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 10:37am
Originally posted by LoopingAddict LoopingAddict wrote:

thank you Lachlantan

LOL ? DUDE when you will send me to my e-mail that photo with two hurricane hao !?!?!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoopingAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 10:47am
I clearly stated that I will have a look to TRY and find a picture on my camera with both HH's.
Butterfly Cutlass
Tenergy 05 2.1mm
TSP Curl P1-R 0.5mm
hungry cow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hungry cow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 1:07pm
He traded me a Clipper CR WRB and it got to me fine in the exact condition of the picture.
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 3:14pm
I just want to say that when it comes to overseas shipping you NEVER KNOW.  Customs can hold stuff for months I think...esp in some countries.  Just because one guy sent something from a place and it took a week and another took a month...that means nothing.  Next time it could be the opposite.  Overseas regular post really sucks.  Unfortunately, the options are so expensive as to almost be non-viable. 
Wavestone St with Illumina 1.9r, defender1.7b

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
mizutani_jun View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizutani_jun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/02/2009 at 1:51am
agreed with cole_ely.
japan custom is very fast.
almost all seller shocked when they heard that their send stuff have reached me.
it`s include cole_ely himself.
he shipped from US to me in just 4 days.
the faster custom do their job,the faster you can get your stuff.
chris.b40 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris.b40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/02/2009 at 8:47am
Of course there are credibility issues here and I can only speak for myself Looping addict you will never get any business from me not from what i have read
      AVALOX BLUE THUNDER
azinoth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azinoth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/02/2009 at 9:23am
i still don't got that e-mail from him with proff
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ocvillager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/07/2009 at 12:33am
i received Hurricane Hao blade form Loopingaddict as promised. I think it's the shipping issue.  Just wait a little more time.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic