Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt99sf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FeedBack: LachlanTan
    Posted: 08/01/2009 at 1:46am
I think this deserves a new thread. This is what LachlanTan just PMed to me:

"I don't care, your just a little customer who bought a really cheap blade and complain up and down about it so much like it costs a fortune. Be grateful I even bothered to give you a bargain son."

this is the attitude I'm talking about from this seller. I paid for and did not recieve the blade.

jl

Photino/Super Viscaria : H3 (FH)/Dr N pips(BH)

林德成 HardBat:Hock 3-Ply /Dr Evil
Sponsored Links

anubhav1984 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anubhav1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 2:19am
That is the worst line i have ever heard from anyone. How can someone say or write something like this.
I really feel blessed now that jt99sf told me about LachlanTan before i purchased anything from him.
And, i really feel blessed to have done business with more genuine people like Cole Ely and TTRubberMan.
No one deserves to hear these kind of lines.
Butterfly Viscaria FL
FH - Undecided
BH - Undecided
cagaragesales View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 2:46am
I'm trying to petition to get this guy removed from MYTT. But I'm also interested in seeing what other people's experience with Lachlantan has been? The thing I remember from talking with him from two years ago is, he isn't even the one shipping the product. He has some small shop that doesn't specialize in table tennis ship it for him from China. Don't know if that's still a fact now though.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 3:18am
I'm including previous posts where the thread was taken down: Seeing that now PingPangQiu is now post after being silent for over a year right after Lachlantan's true character is shown, I find it imperative to once again let everyone know that this guy has multiple names. LachlanTan = PingPangQiu. You can tell by the similar writing style:

Here is my post for proof:
Hi Guys,

I've dealt with Lachlantan in the past when he was using both PingPangQiu and Lachlantan on the forums. I've yet to completely understand his motive behind this extravagant multiple user usage of the forum, but I don't think it's healthy for this forum.

I've done research on him and I have proof written by him (MSN chat logs) that he admits he is both PingPangQiu and Lachlantan. There was a time when his profiles were both stating that his job was Pharmacist and there were many posts that would complement one another. To clarify, PingPangQiu was actually the person who was writing for pingpangqiu, and he had told me me that Lachlantan was a friend from China who he shared an account with. This supposed guy was a small wholesaler for many things, which is what most chinese wholesaler do. They wholesale anything they can get their hands on. From the log, I understood that this guy did not specialize in sporting goods let along table tennis products. My connection between PingPangQiu and Lachlantan was back in 2008 when they were both promoting the Super Master II Robot. I found it odd that after I discovered that Lachlantan and PingPangQiu were essentially the same person, a third name Rena007 came out selling the robots. I have no confirmation that Rena is the same person, but they sell the same products and promote everything the same way. You'll notice that Pingpangqiu no longer posts on this forum since 10/2008, yet all three are actively viewing the forum even as of today 7/2009.

Since then, I have ceased any communication with Lachlantan and his multiple "personalities" since I deemed that it would be a waste of my time. Why do I say such a thing? Because Lachlantan/PingPangQiu back in 2008 asked me for a lot of details on the H3 Provincial. After asking all the details from me, he claimed to have found the H3 Provincial at a price 1/3 of what the market was selling it for and he intended on "stealing" the market. Funny thing is, lachlantan didn't know anything about the H3 Provincial and how to properly obtain it. His supposed supplier was a general wholesaler. A wholesaler can get H3 Commercials easily from DHS, but obtaining H3 Provincials required a provincial team or a big store with a very close relationship with DHS or provincial teams, none of which lachlantan nor his supplier had. And the price he stated he was getting them at was also ridiculous to the point that I knew it was a fake. I'm assuming that most of the people who had a bad experience with DHS and who think DHS's quality control is bad did indeed buy from Lachlantan.  I find it unfortunate for anyone who had to deal with him. I also find it unfortunate for DHS to lose brand image for a guy who's sole purpose seemed to be to find out wholesale prices for everyone and undercutting them by buying from the blackmarket and not even knowing what he/she is buying.

Here are some links on mytt to prove my point:

PingPangQiu's profile: http://www.mytabletennis.net/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=17515
Lachlantan's profile: http://www.mytabletennis.net/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=17332
Rena007's profile: http://www.mytabletennis.net/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=18649
*you can search the posts for each person from the profile page.

With any logical/ethical person, I would normally communicate with them in private to prevent such a loss of face. But in this case, I believe that this post will do justice to the people who have received bad products from him/her. (I don't know anything about the SuperMaster Robots, so I won't claim that the robots that he/she was selling were good or bad. I'm sure those of you who bought it have much better knowledge of that.) Also, I find it utterly rude to slander other people's name when it is not the truth. When lachlantan tried to contact me any further, I just ignored him, but the fact that he's now doing the same trick to other people, I find it's disgusting. Beeray1, who is a good friend of mine, contacted me about this thread, in which I do feel obliged to respond. Here is a portion of our conversation.
"[09:01] Samurai1862: LachlanTan
[09:01] Samurai1862: .......
[09:02] Samurai1862: get on MYTT net.
[09:02] Samurai1862: click on "Tuttle World no.1 a new chinese rubber"
[09:02] Samurai1862: he is calling me Albert.. and acting like i am you pretending to be someone else.
[09:19] Polokiddv: lol?
[09:19] Polokiddv: that's something only he would do
[09:19] Polokiddv: lol
[09:19] Polokiddv: you have a link?
[09:21] Samurai1862: yeah hold on my computer is being very stupid
[09:23] Polokiddv: k
[09:29] Samurai1862: http://www.mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=27266&PN=1#325536"

Here is a link to the only feedback/feedback request page I could find of Lachlantan: http://www.mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=27266&PN=1#325581

Of course, all this can be proved or dis-proved by asking the forum mods and admin to check all of our ip addresses: BeeRay1, tpgh2k, cagaragesales, rena007, lachlantan, and pingpangqiu. The admins will find out that I'm currently in China, although I'm normally from California, USA, BeeRay1 is in IOWA/USA, and tpgh2k is in Vietnam, although he is normally from Georgia, USA. lachlantan, and pingpangqiu.... honestly, I don't have the slightest clue where they are from, because I don't believe a word that they proclaim, but I'm beyond certainty that the two of them equals one shady character. Rena007 is on my suspicions list as a remake of pingpangqiu.

I hope that the admin/mods will take action on this character because I believe this is unhealthy for the forum. Regardless of what lachlantan is doing to the profits of the mytabletennis.com store, lachlantan is making the Buy Sell section of the forum an unsafe place.

PS. Sorry Beeray1 and tpgh2k for having such an awful experience with him. I should have informed the admin/mods when I found out about this in 2008.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 3:20am
Also to prevent any further damage. Here is a post from another thread
that I've made concerning Lachlantan:

This is my reply to his FS of claiming that he has ST 655 available. Both ttrubberman and I question him because we're both very sure that as of 7/31/09, DHS has not produced any ST handles.

As far as I know, as of 7/31/09 DHS has not produced any ST handle version of the 655. Where do you come up with this stuff? Are you close this thread too and start up a new one like you did with the other threads?

Lachlantan's old 655/656 thread:
http://mytabletennis.net/Forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=27584
Lachlantan's new 655/656 thread:
http://mytabletennis.net/Forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=27809&PN=1

Lachlantan's old H3/H2 TG2/TG3 Neo thread:
http://mytabletennis.net/Forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=27584
Lachlantan's new H3/H2 TG2/TG3 Neo thread: (after I showed proof that he was providing wrong information)
http://mytabletennis.net/Forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=27808

Watch this guy/girl change all his/her posts because he/she's trying to scam new people. They should be preventing him from editing/deleting posts.
theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 3:31am
speaking of which pingpangqui just came back mysteriously, posting up a thread about alex li's topic. Perhaps lachlantan wants to get the heat off his back and use the pingpangqui account.
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

http://www.youtube.com/MDSguy

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 3:34am
That's my guess. Just beware everyone. theman, can you guys make sure by checking ip? And ban this guy's ip? And anyone else that's in Australia, can you knock some sense into this scammer?  That is of course, if he's actually from Australia.
LachlanTan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LachlanTan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 3:40am
I have a handful of customer satisfied with their NEO rubbers thank you very much mr cagaragesales-know-it-all. Can you please get off me? I surrender mate, I never met someone who will persist like you.
Sallom89 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sallom89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 3:48am
Originally posted by LachlanTan LachlanTan wrote:

I surrender mate, I never met someone who will persist like you.

Member of Wang Hao fan club.

Hurricane Hao III
FH: Thors
RPB: Omega Pro
chris.b40 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris.b40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 6:03am
Where are the pics of the hurricane king st handle I asked about .you tried to scam me .  When you PM  me and I asked for your paypal account you never replied .I was going to put the FBI on you.I have the  two pm's you sent me you fraud people like you who does not have enough brain to research  your product before attempting a scam should be banned . You are also insensitive to the damage you have done to  other small sellers looking to genuinely sell or trade on this forum, this minimises their selling potential but maximises trusted sellers like ttrubberman  mytt.net superstore cagaragesales and a host of other genuine traders and suppliers.

Maybe it is time for a list of trustworthy suppliers to be compiled on this forum.

Here is your chance to redeem yourself put up the pics of the new hurricane king 655 straight handle and you have a sale...... didnt think so
      AVALOX BLUE THUNDER
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LachlanTan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 6:17am
How did I try to scam you if I didnt give you my paypal? What the hell are you on about?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LachlanTan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 6:21am
You guys all talk with a blank mouth. Anyone got proof I actually scam? I want solid proof and not just stupid claims.
LoopingAddict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoopingAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 6:39am
I still dont know why you ship from China instead of buying all the goods then selling it from australia. Im sure your distributor can give you free shipping in bulk?
Butterfly Cutlass
Tenergy 05 2.1mm
TSP Curl P1-R 0.5mm
theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 6:53am
i think providing proof like screenshots would be a good idea
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

Kalin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 7:00am
I also did business with him and had no complaints. Fast service and good communication. Smile
Setup:

Blade:BTY Viscaria
FH:Andro Rasant (1,9 mm Blk)BH:Soulspin P12(1,8 mm Red)
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LachlanTan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 7:05am
Originally posted by Kalin Kalin wrote:

I also did business with him and had no complaints. Fast service and good communication. Smile

Thank you, you are good customer too. Finally I can find 1 man support my true service! I am meet such many devil say lie!

MaLong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaLong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 7:23am
That handle don't look too straight to me. Maybe it's just my eyes.
Blade: Butterfly Schlager Light Fl
FH: Butterfly Tenergy 64
BH: Butterfly Tenergy 64

Sallom89 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sallom89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 7:36am
I was going to say it doesn't look straight to me also..

Hurricane Hao III
MaLong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaLong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 7:46am
Maybe it's not just my eyes then. Saved me a trip tp the optician. LOL
Blade: Butterfly Schlager Light Fl
FH: Butterfly Tenergy 64
BH: Butterfly Tenergy 64

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 7:50am
Looks like the picture isn't even his... If you look closely at the bottom right hand corner, you can see the words "yao*****" covered up. Poorly done probably with ms paint but it's covered. That's exactly why I now put my logo/business cards in my pictures or use bigger watermarks. People like this guy stealing my work.
theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 7:57am
hmmm good observation on that bottom corner of the pic, lachlan tan, any reason why that name is covered up?
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

Sallom89 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sallom89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 7:57am
Originally posted by MaLong MaLong wrote:

Maybe it's not just my eyes then. Saved me a trip tp the optician. LOL

hahaha

Hurricane Hao III
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2009 at 8:54am
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2009 at 12:39pm
@LachlanTan: can you tell us why that picture is now gone?
was it a picture you borrowed  just to sustain the claim that such a blade in ST handle exists?
do you have a picture of the blade you are (maybe still) holding?
Please enlighten us now.
zwu168 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zwu168 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2009 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by LachlanTan LachlanTan wrote:

How did I try to scam you if I didnt give you my paypal? What the hell are you on about?
even if your legitimacy isnt in quesiton, the attitude you to speak your customers with gives me doubt about your trustworthiness.
OC WRB
FH: Hurricane 2
BH: CJ8000
tdragon View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2009 at 6:21pm

Guys, give this guy a break.

He has been in this forum for years. How many deal he have done? I guess that it was a lot. Is there any report of him scamming people? I am just sick of all the sellers trying to bad mouth others. If you don't trust sellers, then don't buy from them, but don't bad mouth to them.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LachlanTan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2009 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by tdragon tdragon wrote:

Guys, give this guy a break.

He has been in this forum for years. How many deal he have done? I guess that it was a lot. Is there any report of him scamming people? I am just sick of all the sellers trying to bad mouth others. If you don't trust sellers, then don't buy from them, but don't bad mouth to them.
Firstly, thanks for your support. I have also pretty much told everyone this same thing. If you got proof then bring it on, at the moment everyone is just speaking without evidence. I assume we all live in a civilised country and that we talk about evidence when accusing someone of anything.

If you doubt my truthworthiness, don't purchase from me. If you want MY evidence, I can provide contact to several NEO customers previously dealt with. I don't live off selling table tennis products like other sellers which is why they do so much in order put competitors down.
Rack View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2009 at 9:10pm
Lach, people are giving evidence.  CGS, fatt, theman, are all asking you to explain that edited picture and you haven't been able to yet.  Also people have provided chat logs of questionable customer service as well as proof of you trying to sell products you claimed to have but didn't.  If you aren't happy with people calling you out, all you have to do is give a valid explaination and it'll all be cleared instead of sidestepping every bit of evidence people are bringing up.  At this point it is you who aren't providing proof.  If you made a mistake just admit to it and move on.
Yasaka Ma Lin YEO (1st) , Yasaka Extra CPEN (2nd)

FH - H3 NEO Pro 2.15 40H

BH - Tenergy 64 2.1
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LachlanTan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2009 at 9:42pm
The picture was given to me by the supplier and I have covered his stamp on the picture as I do not wish to reveal where I purchase my products.

If you claim chat logs as evidence, you must not have even passed high school level legal studies. I can make a chat log easily of you saying anything I wish.
tdragon View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2009 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by Rack Rack wrote:

people have provided chat logs of questionable customer service as well as proof of you trying to sell products you claimed to have but didn't.
Who provided the logs? Just from another seller trying to deframe him. As I remembered that seller also made the false claims on his product too. So what? If you want to buy, then PM the seller for any question. If you trust the seller, then buying from him/her. If you don't want to buy, then just keep the forum in peace.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic