Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2009 at 11:19pm
I also want to question about 2 accounts which have the same IP address.
Lachlan Tan and Ping Pang Qui.
Whats the reason behind this?
are there  2 people in the household using the same computer?
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

http://www.youtube.com/MDSguy

Sponsored Links

jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt99sf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2009 at 11:34pm
you can just look at my original post. would any reputable seller talk to any customer in this manner?

"I don't care, your just a little customer who bought a really cheap blade and complain up and down about it so much like it costs a fortune. Be grateful I even bothered to give you a bargain son."

and remember, I never recieved the blade.

jl
Photino/Super Viscaria : H3 (FH)/Dr N pips(BH)

林德成 HardBat:Hock 3-Ply /Dr Evil
LachlanTan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LachlanTan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2009 at 11:35pm

You should ask LiXiao about that matter. There is no suspicious or beneficial activity shown by the 2 accounts so it should not be an issue.

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LachlanTan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2009 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by jt99sf jt99sf wrote:

you can just look at my original post. would any reputable seller talk to any customer in this manner?

"I don't care, your just a little customer who bought a really cheap blade and complain up and down about it so much like it costs a fortune. Be grateful I even bothered to give you a bargain son."

jl
Stop crying. Build a bridge and get over it. We both shared the loss. I doubt your a successful husband if you persist and cry about simple matters that has been resolved for such a long time ago.
jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt99sf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2009 at 11:37pm
I think we 'd be doing this forum a disservice if we do not fore-warn potential buyers from bad sellers.

jl

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LachlanTan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2009 at 11:38pm
Can you provide some proof you purchased from me? Proof that is ackknowledged in court and not a slab a text that you can type with a keyboard sherlock.
ZingyDNA View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZingyDNA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2009 at 11:54pm

jl

Is that a PM he sent you? If it is, is there any way for this forum site to prove it? I'm not saying it's fake or anything, it's just that you could just typed it yourself...
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2009 at 11:56pm

Quote I'm also interested in seeing what other people's experience with Lachlantan has been

Lachlantan helped me out to get a T288 robot at a very decent price. I am extending publicly my thanks to him.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LachlanTan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2009 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by Imago Imago wrote:

Quote I'm also interested in seeing what other people's experience with Lachlantan has been

Lachlantan helped me out to get a T288 robot at a very decent price. I am extending publicly my thanks to him.
Thanks for your support.
ZingyDNA View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZingyDNA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2009 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by LachlanTan LachlanTan wrote:

jl
Stop crying. Build a bridge and get over it. We both shared the loss. I doubt your a successful husband if you persist and cry about simple matters that has been resolved for such a long time ago.

So do you admit you said those words to him? If you didn't, you should call him a liar for making up your words, but if you did, it was really not nice of you to talk to your buyer like that!
jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt99sf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2009 at 11:58pm
yes, he sent  this PM to me and I still have it in my Inbox.
or you can ask him.

jl

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LachlanTan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/09/2009 at 12:06am
Originally posted by ZingyDNA ZingyDNA wrote:

jl

So do you admit you said those words to him? If you didn't, you should call him a liar for making up your words, but if you did, it was really not nice of you to talk to your buyer like that!
I am very fired up with this customer. I will tell you guys the full story behind this. I was selling a H-WL second hand blade for very cheap like half the price of new and its barely used.

After we agreed with about everything, I asked if he wanted insurance for his parcel which he needed to pay up himself. He said no or something along the lines of not wanting to pay. After like 4 weeks he told me he hasn't received it. I told him to do all these checking at postal office and everywhere and so did I. After another 2 weeks or so it was getting frustrating as he kept of asking me questions which I had no control over. Finally since he did not pay for insurance it was not my responsibility, but for the love of God I gave him 50% refund. And now.. after another year he comes back and talks about this again.

Any seller would be fired up if he meets a stingy customer, not paying for insurance, cry up and down about a lost parcel that cost 30US if I am not wrong. You give him half refund that isn't even supposed to be the case. After another year he comes back to cry.

I have enough experience in business already and I will not scam and cause so much trouble for 30US. 30US is not worth the annoyance. I do business and I just get the profit that I make and hope that the customers are happy, that is all I want.
jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt99sf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/09/2009 at 12:14am
you just simply left out the part that you were not going to compensate me at all and walk away from this transaction until I mentioned about preserving your reputation on this forum.
we did agreed on the price so that should not be an issue. like I said in my PM to you, any international piece of mail should have a receipt in which you could not provide.
how would you define a stingy customer: someone who doesn't want to pay your price? its called negoiation.

jl

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LachlanTan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/09/2009 at 12:22am

you just simply left out the part that you were not going to compensate me at all and walk away from this transaction until I mentioned about preserving your reputation on this forum.
we did agreed on the price so that should not be an issue. like I said in my PM to you, any international piece of mail should have a receipt in which you could not provide.
how would you define a stingy customer: someone who doesn't want to pay your price? its called negoiation.

jl
Wait wait hold on mate are you serious??? "you were not going to compensate me at all and walk away from this transaction" This is a total lie and I won't admit this unless you show me the PM mate. You are a liar. You did not ask for any receipt either during the discussion period. You are trying to make up stories to make the original story sound bad.

Do you really have that much time to do this? Did the 50% loss cut off half your life savings? I know I sound rude when talking to you but the amount of annoyance you provide is irritating mate. So basically, you don't have proof of me scamming. Did you know a postal office receipt can easily be forged? All my receipt are only useful for the tracking number. Any parcel receipts only show the cost and type of freight. If I send to you or someone in China. Basically both receipt will say 500gm International air mail and the cost, payment method, amount paid, and change to be given.
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/09/2009 at 12:59am

The picture was given to me by the supplier and I have covered his stamp on the picture as I do not wish to reveal where I purchase my products.

frankly that's good enough for me right now.

I happen to aknowledge CGS's  presence on the forum as a neutral to positive one. he wants to do good and behaves like a seller who want to appear like a real pro even though his operation is a side business one. Nothing wrong about that.

I see LT to also evolve as a free electron who does not care about appearing as a super pro on the scene. The way I see it he sells stuff to make enough money in order to finance his ping pong life. Nothing wrong about that either.

The fact is both CGS and LT are valuable on the FS section of MTTN because if they do not run the show they sure color it with their very own personalities.

In every club we see people who decide to hate each other and most of the time if you ask them they will not know when and how it started...

I want CGS and LT to ignore each other from now on unless they decide to shake hands. Any negative post from one of you two about the other will be considered as a direct insult to me and I will ban him for 3 (three) days.

I refuse to see the MTTN FS section  slowly turning into the worst corner of recess time in that low ball high school where bullies and big mouths take over practice partners and students of the game.

We'll remember from that mess that when we do not see the other party in an online transaction we'd better be more precise and bring as much documentation as possible.

I hope LT will understand that living in society means taking into account what other people are saying and thinking. I hope CGS will understand that going broke 100% on one guy only makes his message a bit unclear (using the defense of noble ideas as a tool to take on somebody he does not like may not be as clean as he wants us to think he is).

Thank you for your cooperation,

fatt.

PS: cgs and lt: please aknowledge you both read that in a PM.
silverhair View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silverhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/09/2009 at 1:01am

[snip]
Did the 50% loss cut off half your life savings?
[snip]

Are you saying that a customer lost 50% of the purchase price of the order, or that they lost 50% of an order?  That's completely unacceptable. 

What you just said closed the book for me.

stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/09/2009 at 1:32am
thread moved to feedback forum in the fs section.
thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic