Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>
Author
hookumsnivy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hookumsnivy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/28/2013 at 12:10am
I ordered from them only once, but it went very well.  I contacted them a couple of times before I placed the order to find out about and requests weights for blades.  They always answered within 1 business day or less.  I placed the order and received it within 2 weeks.
Sponsored Links

NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/28/2013 at 4:28am
Originally posted by Anton Chigurh Anton Chigurh wrote:

Just my feedback. Other's experience may differ:

I ordered a sheet of rubber approximately one month ago. I have received nothing. The tracking number they provided says the product still hasn't left the origin.

I wrote two emails in the last week and a half. They responded to neither.

I have filed a Paypal claim to get my money back. I won't order from them again. Too bad. They seem to have some good prices. But the poor service combined with zero communication is enough to turn me off to them. From my perspective, there are plenty of other places to get stuff online. Even if it's slightly more expensive it's worth it for the increased reliability.

It's a likely a customs issue and it is unfortunate that they haven't responded.  I've had similar issues with other orders from Europe if the country isn't Britain etc.
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/28/2013 at 4:34am

American Customs are not European responsibility. If the receiving country did not process the package it will show the last processed instance. You have rights, fight for them, call your congressman, don't blame tt11.

Wyo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/28/2013 at 8:51am
You're completely correct that it isn't tabletennis11's fault about American customs. I am more annoyed about the fact that I can never get them to answer any questions for me. Now that IS something I can blame on tt11.
mhnh007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhnh007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/28/2013 at 9:34am
I always have good experience with TT11.  When I request for a blade weight, they often send me the list of weight blades they have in stock, so I can choose from.  I think they are an active member of this forum as well (Can't remember the ID at a moment).
W0LovePP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W0LovePP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/28/2013 at 10:32am
The strange thing about tracking is that USPS knows nothing about the status even the package is in US Customs. You have to contact tabletennis11 to initiate the inquiry, which is OK but takes much longer to get an answer.
Anton Chigurh View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anton Chigurh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2013 at 2:25pm
To be fair, I should follow up.

My Paypal claim got their attention. They finally responded to my emails (the day after I filed the claim and Paypal contacted them). A few days later, I received the rubber. 

As some have pointed out, and as I was aware, the issues that arise from international shipping are not tabletennis11's fault. As frustrating as the shipping issues were, my biggest frustration was the lack of communication.

In the end, I got my product. But I don't feel that threats from Paypal should be the motivating factor for a company to reply to emails with legitimate inquiries. 

Based on others' happy transactions with tabletennis11, I'm sure they're a decent source. But this first transaction has put a bad taste in my mouth. I won't order from them again. 

Neo H3 40D| Offensive S | Tenergy 80
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2013 at 2:54pm
FWIW, this kind of problem is not unique to this company.  I have had it happen with some other European vendors.  A lot of it depends on who they use for shipping I think.  When it is DHL, it can be really bad.
Wyo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2013 at 2:56pm
The shipping speed wasn't as much of a concern for me, as much as the lack of customer support.
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/07/2013 at 11:59am
I ordered on the 02/25th and it was shipped on the 26th; my package is now a few blocks away from my home per USPS tracking  :)

It will be an 11 days delivery. Another star tattoo on TT11's arm Thumbs Up

Leshxa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leshxa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/08/2013 at 9:15am
I placed an order on 25th of February and got it two days ago. Everything went smoothly. The difference this time, however was that the tracking number did not have any information until the package arrived to my local post office. Usually the tracking is updated pretty regularly.

On the communication side, I don't have any complains. They responded pretty quickly to my questions/concerns.
Back to table tennis...
tuco View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tuco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2013 at 1:26pm

I ordered a sheet of rubber approximately one month ago. I have received nothing. The tracking number they provided says the product still hasn't left the origin.

I have filed a Paypal claim to get my money back. I won't order from them again. Too bad. They seem to have some good prices. But the poor service combined with zero communication is enough to turn me off to them. From my perspective, there are plenty of other places to get stuff online. Even if it's slightly more expensive it's worth it for the increased reliability.

I wish I read this before placing my order.  I placed my order Wednesday (3/13), paid with PayPal, and the order status on their site said CANCELED.  Wrote them 2 emails since then and no answers.  If they don't get back to me by Monday I am calling PayPal.

The Dark Side is:
"Quicker, easier, more seductive" - Yoda

tuco View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tuco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2013 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by TSuBaSa TSuBaSa wrote:

ordered last night (paid by paypal) but after 15 minutes I checked my profile and my order was canceled! I e-mailed them right away and now I'm just waiting for a response...

did you finally get a response from them?

The Dark Side is:
"Quicker, easier, more seductive" - Yoda

stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2013 at 1:28pm
They will; most likely they do not work on WE. What was your order about? did you have a lot of 'on sale' items in it?
tabletennis11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabletennis11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2013 at 6:45am

We will solve all problems with the cancelled orders and answer all questions via e-mail. Today we have a problem – when client paid through paypal and did not return back to the shop the order gets cancelled in the shop system. We are very sorry for confusion caused. All paid orders will be shipped on time.  We are working to find a solution. 

tabletennis11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabletennis11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2013 at 7:00am

Thank you for informing us about the problem in this forum and we are sorry that your e-mails were not answered .   We will make changes in our system from Monday.  The problem of Estonian post we could not solve so far -  the webpage of Estonia post shows that order “hasn't left the origin” which is not true.

Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2013 at 2:58pm
I ordered 2 sheets of Vega Japan on the 3rd of february and a few days later the package arrived in Germany, much faster as I thought. Thumbs Up
shoupeties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shoupeties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2013 at 3:37pm
Ordered a blade and it arrived to NY within a week!
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/26/2013 at 1:49pm
I wonder if they will sell adidas and cornilleau rubbers anytime soon.

no special offer today Cry (they are probably working on it).
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/26/2013 at 1:51pm
actually the store is totally empty LOL...no product at all available...site maintenance I bet; or they SOLD IT ALL!!!!!
dual700 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dual700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/26/2013 at 2:12pm
Bought numerous time from tabletennis11.
Customer service is top notch.
Shipping is super fast. Staffs are very friendly. They answer my emails quickly.
My last order, I made an error, didn't realize it until the next day, they packed my order already, opened it, corrected it. ClapThumbs Up

One thing to note for you guys, USPS tracking simply blows. Can't trust it at all. I do a lot of international shipping, many times it still says "origin is preparing shipment, etc" and we already got the stuff LOL
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hookumsnivy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/26/2013 at 2:41pm
Good deal on DHS 3* Orange balls.
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/26/2013 at 3:27pm
special offers page back on track!!! Thumbs Up everything else as well.
ttping85 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttping85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/27/2013 at 5:25pm
I ordered twice already, selected weight for blades and got each time my stuff within a week in France :) 
My list of blades for sale https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wYci9423byd3X43DhSsaXOmysNKMfK-RnPWSo3UfpkQ/edit?usp=drivesdk
Zhaoyang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zhaoyang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/29/2013 at 3:19pm
I hope this store works for me because they have something I haven't been able to find anywhere else in the world. And, I'm not in a special hurry to receive the item.

But, as a courtesy they should say that the standard shipping varies - by as much as this thread suggests - in shipping time (even though through no fault of their own). That way the customer will not be waiting every day, but can "forget about it" and relax. Right?

Edited by Zhaoyang - 03/29/2013 at 4:00pm
Raden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/30/2013 at 9:54pm
Love this site. I have to buy rubbers for me and 3 kids. Where would I be if I paid Megaspin prices?
robjkc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robjkc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/18/2013 at 12:13pm
Just placed an order and was very satisfied with the process. I used their contact form to check on a blade weight. Alexandr replied back with the weights very quickly. Was notified very shortly after the order that one rubber was out of stock and he asked if I wanted it in red. I agreed and he sent back an email saying it would ship out that day.

Extremely helpful and friendly place to buy your gear...if you don't mind the wait.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hookumsnivy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/18/2013 at 12:16pm
Just received an order from TT11 and it went smoothly.  It apparently sat in customs for a while based on the tracking information as it took just under 3 weeks.  Unfortunately that's out of their control.
Roger Stillabower View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roger Stillabower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2013 at 5:36pm
I placed an order with them last Thurs. 4/11 and got it to-day 4/19. Now that is fast for over sea order!
Shifter
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hookumsnivy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2013 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by Roger Stillabower Roger Stillabower wrote:

I placed an order with them last Thurs. 4/11 and got it to-day 4/19. Now that is fast for over sea order!

Wow, customs was very nice to you.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>
  Share Topic