Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Xiom Global Shop Mockup

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
opinari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote opinari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Xiom Global Shop Mockup
    Posted: 06/24/2007 at 1:46am
I'm not sure if anyone has remarked on this, but a beta version of the site seems to be up and looking very polished. Unfortunately, the actual purchasing engine remains unfinished at the moment.

http://www.xiomtt.com/SHOP/html/
Sponsored Links

mdjenders View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdjenders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/24/2007 at 2:32am
very nice looking site
sunflex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunflex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/24/2007 at 5:59am
I can't select my country in the shop and some blades are 0 USD so you can't purchase them. Is it under construction
patrick1v View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrick1v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/24/2007 at 9:41am
www.ilpp.com.tw sells there equipment at a good price omega1,2,3 series for under $29us
iakovka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iakovka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2007 at 7:29pm
who are them?
How long they exist?
They technology looks advanced, but ... do they have enought experience?
Where do they produce their rubbers?

I found nothing on their site
patrick1v View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrick1v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2007 at 8:47pm
i think tey are a korean co. also the omega series rubbers are made in germany hence bios tech.
hjyoo99 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hjyoo99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2007 at 9:33pm
Like i wrote on another thread, they are all made by the same manufacturer of all other tensor bios rubbers of Tibhar and Donic.

Gee, USD 29 is so good a deal, if they are reliable.
iakovka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iakovka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/26/2007 at 4:13am
Tibhar and Donic....

How does these two connected to XIOM tensors, or Andro tensors?

patrick1v View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrick1v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/26/2007 at 8:04am
i think he is trying to say that they are all made in germany
ryu seungminfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryu seungminfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/26/2007 at 8:27am
i think they're made in the same factory
blade:kokutaku super
rubber:xiom omega 3
right hander

nothing without labour
iakovka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iakovka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/26/2007 at 6:21pm
so how could it be that they are so different in the quality?
(I can understsad that they can change the parameters of rubbers, sponges and so on)
But if there are the same mashines - I would expect the same manufacture quality - and it is really differ between the German Rubbers
hjyoo99 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hjyoo99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/26/2007 at 6:57pm

I remember Omegas, Nimbus, J.O. coppa gold, New Destos, Minzuno Charge, Joola Energy, Plazmas are only tensor bios rubbers yet.

Since I haven't used them all, I can't say they have the same level of quality. But same level of science is applied to them accommodating the specifications and philosophies of the orderers(Andro, Donic, Tibhar, Xiom,..) by ESN, the german manufacturer which supplies rubbers under OEM contracts to the each brand.

You should understand that "tensor bios" is next generation tech to just "tensor", like New Desto F1 is to Desto F1.

ryno View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/26/2007 at 6:57pm
xioms quality is some of the best.they are a part of champion in korea.www.champion.co.kr thye are the real sponsors of ryu seung min.Yes their rubbers are almost identical to donics.The omegas are nice rubbers very nice thick top sheet and good sponge .not brittle at all like some euro tensors .the website has been up for over a year it just seems like it takes them a while to add to it. ilpp.tw is very reliable i have bought a lot of thns from chris.they use paypal .it takes about a week to get to the u.s. If you play jpen they are really good cause the weights and pics are already online.They also have a really good dvd section
yuna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yuna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/26/2007 at 8:58pm
Xiom make really nice J-pens! i jus toyed wz my fren's RSM platinum and its impressive.
Grains are uniform & tight. u dun get 2 colours of wood on the front of blade. its soft feeling
& powerful enuf when u hit sweet spot & light too.

however, it vibrates much when u hit outside the sweet spot. i guess it might be due to the weight.
heavier j-pens are more solid. the label looks dam cool too!

i like the fact that they use a machine to scientifically grade the blade from the resonent frequency they emit.
traditionally, blade sorters knock their head wz hinoki & sort by experience so there's more subjectivity
in the matter.

i intend to get the Vulcan platinum when they have stock in future. there's only the Gold ver. available for now.

Viscaria Tiffany
T-05
T-64
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic