FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

andro impuls speed review

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
alfie View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alfie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: andro impuls speed review
    Posted: 11/03/2007 at 11:11pm
This is a very soft tensor rubber from Andro with inbuilt speedglue effect
    When I first tried the rubber it was on a very soft blade and it was great in every aspect of the game except my FH short game it seemed very bouncy and hard to control.After that I put it on my control 3 and the short game was no problem but I think it was because the control 3 is not as soft as the Maximus.
        The speed is not blazing fast but would say similar to sriver speed but has more spin than sriver it's a very grippy topsheet,looping against backspin is a breeze with this rubber it just feels like a speedglued rubber to me,flips are very good especially on the BH although I can flip better with my BH than FH it is better than most euro style rubbers for flipping.
         You can be very aggressive over the table and close to the table with this rubber as it's throw I would say is medium/high and the balls have no problem clearing the net and coming down on the other side.
            Very good spin on serves and particularly good at varying your spin on pushes if you give it a quick dig you can generate quite good backspin on pushes.Flat hit's are not as good as with hard rubber but to compensate for this I topspin everything even high balls and have no problems at all getting good speed.
          Unless you have a very soft blade this will probably be one of if not the best tensor you will try on your BH especially,it is without doubt the most durable tensor I have tried as it does NOT chip around the edges like all other tensors do.
     At the moment I am using max on my FH but will probably use this both sides when my CTE runs out it's just that good.
       For a medium or hard blade I would rate it as 10 out of 10 but on a very soft blade I would rate it 7.5 out of 10
Blade Xiom Control 3/ALL+
BH Andro impuls speed
FH H3 Provincial
Tibhar CTE
Sponsored Links

Halibass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Halibass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/04/2007 at 12:10am
Thanks for the review. If you've tried any of the Plasma or Omega rubbers, can you compare them? Thanks!
alfie View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alfie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/04/2007 at 12:17am
tried tango extreme,F2,joola green power. Similar speed to F2 but a bit slower than the other 2.
         Much more durable than any tensor I tried,it's softer than all three and better close to and over the table than all three.
    Tango extreme and green power are better away from the table
Blade Xiom Control 3/ALL+
BH Andro impuls speed
FH H3 Provincial
Tibhar CTE
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic