Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My review on Bomb Mopha

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
peterko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2008 at 3:40am
I try Mopha PRO and Mopha G tension and i have to say if you do not use booster it is not comparable with guled rubber. With booster it is other song.

and MAX without booster have more than 4,0mm -this is big problem
Sponsored Links

cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2008 at 9:40am
What hardness do you think the sponge is on the sheet you got?  Mine was around 42 I thought.  I thought it was a good rubber, but at the price I figured most people would just go up to name brands.

Answering a question from a post well above, skitt was a european brand that was popular in the 90's.  It was somehow connected to donic.  It's flagship rubber was coppa, but somehow coppa got taken by donic.  I had a skit coppa tenero and it was at least as good as the donic version.  I have also had skitt glue at a great price though megaspin as recently as like 4 years ago. But I haven't heard much from them since.  They have a pips called anaconda or something like that.  That's about all I know about skitt.  Kind of like Banda, but banda made an attempted comeback.
Wavestone St with Illumina 1.9r, defender1.7b

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
Kalin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2008 at 9:56am
I also played the Mopha Pro and it was the best non tacky chinese rubber that I tried. Especially the red one seemed a bit better. (quality wise)
peterko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2008 at 3:51pm
I write my opinion about Mopha like rubber for non speed glue era.
Table_tenis_champ :D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Table_tenis_champ :D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/09/2010 at 7:11am
With the site, does anybody know when PS restocks? Because they are all out of the red rubbers and i need a bit slower backhand. Confused
So if anyone could answer it would help.
 Thx. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLTongueLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLSmile
Table_tenis_champ :D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Table_tenis_champ :D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/09/2010 at 7:21am
By PS i mean Pre Sports, just so ya know...
chuthanhdat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chuthanhdat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/31/2011 at 1:59pm
Do you know website of Bomb ?thank alot 
pingpong of Vietnam
igorigor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorigor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/01/2014 at 4:57am
zhuangcorp7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhuangcorp7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/27/2021 at 10:36pm
I know this is a really old thread, but how fast is this rubber compared to newer Chinese rubbers like AK47 or Moon Speed?

The rubber is pretty old, but is it still good for today?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhuangcorp7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2021 at 12:11am
Why is it not spinny? The surface doesnt have grip?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhuangcorp7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2021 at 12:13am
On Aliexpress the J version is $13 and the black Pro version is $17, is it worth the extra $4?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhuangcorp7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2021 at 5:14pm
Have you tried the J version? Is it still fast?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhuangcorp7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2021 at 8:12pm
But would it still be fast today? Have you tried more recent rubbers?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhuangcorp7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2021 at 8:53pm
What rubber are you using now? Why dont you use Mopha anymore?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic