Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1 ply HInoki blade

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
Author
aeoliah View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aeoliah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/26/2008 at 8:47pm
According to my opinion, Butterfly is more concerned in marketing hypes rather than quality.
Member of the Single Ply Hinoki Club
Viscaria Super ALC C-Pen
Rasanter C48

Sponsored Links

Mithrra View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mithrra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/26/2008 at 8:52pm

HAHAHA.... USE all YOUR MONEY to BUY the BEST BLADE>>...

*Non-Stop Changing Equipments!!!*
HADO ST
ASUKA 1 ply hinoki
Accoustic FL
AVX J-Power

KKT Cho Tokusen-Tenergy05
jossix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jossix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/26/2008 at 10:18pm
nah,i'm done with buying blades for the time being, Darker speed 90 and Acoustic is good enough,
seems as though the search for the perfect blade is never ending-you know,that mystical blade that you simply let go at the table and watch it do every thing for you. lol

jossix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jossix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/27/2008 at 9:37am
ok-so a week ago i ordered  a Darker speed 90 Flared handle. Iruiru promptly responded that they were out of stock and that only straight handle was available so  I opted for the straight handle and it was delivered to me  in 4 days..
Today i am at work and by chance checked my private email,only to see a message from Iruiru that they shipped my Flared handle today..9 hours ago Japan Time. I sent an email requesting cancellation,but its very late at night now in Japan-hope they get it  in tiime to recover the parcel.
Flicker View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flicker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/27/2008 at 11:20am
Originally posted by jossix jossix wrote:

ok-so a week ago i ordered  a Darker speed 90 Flared handle. Iruiru promptly responded that they were out of stock and that only straight handle was available so  I opted for the straight handle and it was delivered to me  in 4 days..
Today i am at work and by chance checked my private email,only to see a message from Iruiru that they shipped my Flared handle today..9 hours ago Japan Time. I sent an email requesting cancellation,but its very late at night now in Japan-hope they get it  in tiime to recover the parcel.

So why would they shipped you another Speed 90 if you already received the Straight-handle one? Does that mean that they now have Speed 90 in FL handle in stock?

tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/27/2008 at 11:23am

yeah..I think Jossix should just pass on the saving to us here.

hell0xm0to View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hell0xm0to Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/27/2008 at 12:17pm

Here is the exact link to sanding a jpen, its in korean though,

Style jpen

Blade: Senkoh-1
           Cypress-s
Mithrra View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mithrra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/27/2008 at 12:23pm
JOssix,

You've got a another extra speed 90 to share wz us here.... probably u can set a bid...here...
HADO ST
ASUKA 1 ply hinoki
Accoustic FL
AVX J-Power

pablogilberto View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pablogilberto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/27/2008 at 12:36pm
Does anybody have feedback how the BTY Flash of Light-Max plays?
BAND!T View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BAND!T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/27/2008 at 5:46pm
i looked at the sanding thing. its not pretty to look at lol. i like how some other people just sand down the corner really well. it looks really nice. but not all the way around.. just like a parabola on each side where the fingers meet the blade.
Gave up on V-Grip, SH smoother
Nittaku Noveliar [9 plies of powerthirst infused layers]
FH: BLACK Xiom Omega II Asian
BH: RED Stiga Boost TC
fattchoi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattchoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/28/2008 at 3:09am
Originally posted by Flicker Flicker wrote:

Does that mean that they now have Speed 90 in FL handle in stock?

YES!!! All the goodies are back in stock. I placed my order for the Darker Shake 90 FL, Darker Speed 90 (10mm) Jpen and Kokutaku Super ID100 plus a few Tenergy 05 rubbers this morning. I just got an email saying all my goodies are on the way. That is so sweetBig%20smile

Cheers.

Mithrra View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mithrra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/28/2008 at 3:55am
Its great to hear that...
HADO ST
ASUKA 1 ply hinoki
Accoustic FL
AVX J-Power

Flicker View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flicker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/28/2008 at 8:12am
Originally posted by fattchoi fattchoi wrote:

Does that mean that they now have Speed 90 in FL handle in stock?

YES!!! All the goodies are back in stock. I placed my order for the Darker Shake 90 FL, Darker Speed 90 (10mm) Jpen and Kokutaku Super ID100 plus a few Tenergy 05 rubbers this morning. I just got an email saying all my goodies are on the way. That is so sweetBig%20smile

Cheers.

That's great.  Tiehwen - get your checkbook ready. Wink
jossix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jossix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/28/2008 at 8:39am
got a reply to my request for cancellation of 2nd blade being sent to me in error- they can not  stop it..but i do not have to accept the  shipment when it arrives.. so at some point i will have two speed 90's at my residence,though only for a few minutes.,hmm,lol
Flicker View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flicker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/28/2008 at 9:29am
Originally posted by jossix jossix wrote:

got a reply to my request for cancellation of 2nd blade being sent to me in error- they can not  stop it..but i do not have to accept the  shipment when it arrives.. so at some point i will have two speed 90's at my residence,though only for a few minutes.,hmm,lol
You can just forward it to my address in stead, jossix. :)
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/28/2008 at 11:20am

That's great.  Tiehwen - get your checkbook ready. Wink
Nah.....I'll acquire my Darker Speed 90 ST, light 1 of course, @ the time n day of my very own choosing...Btwn now n then, I'll be trying out some more blades being loaned to me for "test", incl. that Mizuno SST, Koku 7 ply, Nittaku Ludeack Pro. Edn, Ludeack Power, Tenaly Acoustic, Tenaly Normal and Carbon, Juic 1 ply shkhnd, Avalox Ma Wenge Carbon, 2 x Darker Spd 90 FLs - 1 lite n 1 heavy, Xiom Strady ST, XControl ALL+ ST and the long list of other significants goes on....
NightyKnight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NightyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/28/2008 at 12:57pm
thanks hell0xm0to! I don't know why I didn't think of posting the direct link like that...

But does anyone here do something similar to that? (the Butterfly Korea method of shaving a jpen)

Darker Speed 90 Reverse
FH: Xiom Omega VII Pro
BH: Anything cheap...but preferably Xiom Omega VII Euro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hell0xm0to Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2008 at 12:10am
the luckiest thing happened to me today

i got a Super Cho Tokusen 10mm I was just playing table tennis and someone i know comes with a Athena RSM Platinum and a Super Cho Tokusen 10mm. And he wanted to only keep one and he decided on the RSM so i brought the Cho Tokusen, which weights 91g, heard its very find in the U.S.

Here are better pix

Style:Jpen

Blades

Senkoh-1
Cypress-s
Super Cho Tokusen 10mm
rokphish View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rokphish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2008 at 12:29am
Wow.... Lucky you....
instagram: rokphishtt

Member of EJ Anonymous
Hurricane Lover
fattchoi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattchoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2008 at 12:30am
You are very lucky indeed. That is a very fine looking blade.

Cheers.

hafawaz View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hafawaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2008 at 7:18am
just ordered a senkoh-90 to try out.....any suggestions on rubbers???

i was thinking sriver el or maybe tackifire sp....but the weight is a factor with the latter
Senkoh - 85 with Sriver EL 2.1
Keyshot Light with Sriver FX 2.1
Thylacine View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thylacine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2008 at 7:43am
 You can't go wrong with Sriver EL.  I am using Sriver EL 2.1 on my Cypress S and it works very well with it. Furthemore Fattchoi said somewhere that his Senkoh 95 is very similar to Cypress. Smile

Single Ply Hinoki club
jossix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jossix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2008 at 8:27am
 I have one    ST Darker Hinoki  Speed 90 for sale..just two weeks old.Iruiru duplicated my order  in error a week later and sent flared Handle-which was my first choice. I will keep the flared handle..
$115 including shipiping to Canada- original box.great deal-you are  saving on Iruiru  shipping fees and also  Customs  duties
if interested.please pm me
hafawaz View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hafawaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2008 at 8:42am
I would have bought it from you if it was flared Exclamation
Senkoh - 85 with Sriver EL 2.1
Keyshot Light with Sriver FX 2.1
everest81 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote everest81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2008 at 10:18am
helloxmoto,
you are lucky indeed, i am sure u did ur best to try and convince him to get rid of koku instead of RSM..
Member of Single ply Hinoki club
Kokutaku Cho-Super Cho Tokusen + Tenergy Max
Collecting dust: Nittaku Cho tokusen 9mm, kokutaku cho tokusen 9mm, darker 90 10mm, ryno custom poc blade 10.2mm
joris View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2008 at 10:34am
I'm lucky to ordered a Butterfly Kim Taek Soo blade in Preports on Wednesday,it sold out on Thursday,only one day sale.
joris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hell0xm0to Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2008 at 10:46am
i did not really want to push him or convince him towards the RSM, but deep inside i was praying that he just goes with the RSM. but yeah my prayer came true.

btw any recommendation of  the rubber i should use for the Super Cho Tokusen 10mm

im thinking of using kokutaku tuple 007 or butterfly sriver 1.9
something that has a lot of control

Style:Jpen

Blades

Senkoh-1 with tackifire special 2.1
Cypress-s with sriver g2 fx
Super Cho Tokusen 10mm have not tried it with a rubber
aeoliah View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aeoliah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2008 at 11:18am
Try F1 or Coppa JO Gold.
Viscaria Super ALC C-Pen
Rasanter C48

GenomicsKnight View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GenomicsKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2008 at 3:10pm
That's a beautiful Cho-Super-Cho!
CEO, Single Ply Hinoki Club
TSP Dynam 10.5mm
and other fine 1-ply Kiso Hinoki blades
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2008 at 3:16pm
Wise choice...20-25 years dwn the road, who knows, its weight may come dwn to 80s or so g? but still it is good wt even now.
We all know where/whom u got it from....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
  Share Topic