Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1 ply HInoki blade

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
Author
fattchoi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattchoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/31/2008 at 9:30am

My order from iruiru came this morning. The Darker Shake Speed90 is 82g. The Darker Speed90 10mm Jpen is 81g. And there is also my Kokutaku ID100 but unfortunately, he did not write down the weight for this one.

I must say that of the 3 blades, the Darker Speed90 Jpen has the most beautiful face I have ever seen. The grains are straight and there is a shimmer on the face of the blade. Very nice. I don't think I could bear to stick a rubber on this one. Looks like I will just leave it unused for now.

As for my Darker Shake, I am selling that to my brother-in-law who just fell in love with it the moment he saw it. This blade is also very nice but I have to say, fortunately, not as nice as the Darker Jpen. The difference is that this Shake does not have that shimmer like the Jpen.

The Kokutaku is also a very nice blade but look-wise, I think the Darker are certainly much nicer looking blades. BUT, when I feel the face of the blade, it is unbelieveably smooth. I compared it to the Darkers and also 2 newly acquired Nittaku blades and sure enough, this Kokutaku is truly smooth.

Cheers.Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

Member of the Single Ply Hinoki Club
Sponsored Links

Yakult View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yakult Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/31/2008 at 9:50am

can i join the single ply hinoki and also the multi ply hinoki club? :-)

I have a Darker speed90 and a 3 mai gouban coming soon
defense alpha

bluefire m1 2.0

grass d.tecs ox

tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/31/2008 at 10:49am
memang (sp?) boleh...selamat datang.
Why not? My friend from the FAR EAST......so so far away n yet so near/close if u no what i mean.
Yakult View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yakult Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/31/2008 at 11:46am

Terima Kasih ( Thank you) Boss :-)

will change my sig. soon
defense alpha

bluefire m1 2.0

grass d.tecs ox

aeoliah View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aeoliah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/31/2008 at 6:38pm
Welcome to the club, Yakult.Clap
Viscaria Super ALC C-Pen
Rasanter C48

fattchoi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattchoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/31/2008 at 8:45pm
Yakult, the more members the merrierBig%20smile Welcome!

Cheers.

GenomicsKnight View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GenomicsKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/31/2008 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by Yakult Yakult wrote:

can i join the single ply hinoki and also the multi ply hinoki club? :-)

I have a Darker speed90 and a 3 mai gouban coming soon

Certainly.  Welcome to our club!!!
CEO, Single Ply Hinoki Club
TSP Dynam 10.5mm
and other fine 1-ply Kiso Hinoki blades
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GenomicsKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/31/2008 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by fattchoi fattchoi wrote:

My order from iruiru came this morning. The Darker Shake Speed90 is 82g. The Darker Speed90 10mm Jpen is 81g. And there is also my Kokutaku ID100 but unfortunately, he did not write down the weight for this one.

I must say that of the 3 blades, the Darker Speed90 Jpen has the most beautiful face I have ever seen. The grains are straight and there is a shimmer on the face of the blade. Very nice. I don't think I could bear to stick a rubber on this one. Looks like I will just leave it unused for now.

As for my Darker Shake, I am selling that to my brother-in-law who just fell in love with it the moment he saw it. This blade is also very nice but I have to say, fortunately, not as nice as the Darker Jpen. The difference is that this Shake does not have that shimmer like the Jpen.

The Kokutaku is also a very nice blade but look-wise, I think the Darker are certainly much nicer looking blades. BUT, when I feel the face of the blade, it is unbelieveably smooth. I compared it to the Darkers and also 2 newly acquired Nittaku blades and sure enough, this Kokutaku is truly smooth.

Cheers.Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

Beefing up your collection, huh!  Post pictures of your new acquisitions, please.  Thanks.
TSP Dynam 10.5mm
Yakult View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yakult Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/01/2008 at 12:10am
Thank you :-)
defense alpha

bluefire m1 2.0

grass d.tecs ox

inetevo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inetevo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/01/2008 at 1:00am
after seeing this thread... I'm so tempted to go back to j-pen after I just got my YEO c-pen 2 sided...argghhhh...

anyway could someone tell me the differences between single ply and multiply blades?
fattchoi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattchoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/01/2008 at 4:18am
Sure, here are some photos of my latest acquisitions. The one with the rubber is the Nittaku Cho Tokusen A. Unfortunately no pic of the Darker Shake. My brother-in-law for fear of me changing my mind has plonk his money down and taken the blade home with himCry

Cheers.
EDIT: Bought a digital scale from eBay. My Nittaku AAA 9.5mm is 94g, Nittaku Rorin 10.5mm is 95g, the Nittaku Cho Tokusen A is 83g, the Darker is confirmed 81g and the Kokutaku is 80g.

aeoliah View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aeoliah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/01/2008 at 7:59am
Fattchoi, how to post pictures like yours ? All I know is to load my pictures to imageshack and then I get the code for the forum, but the pictures come very small.

Viscaria Super ALC C-Pen
Rasanter C48

tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/01/2008 at 11:19am
aeoliah, my friend. u've been here for so long n haven't figured out how to post/insert pics. yet?
Re-visit that topic "Picture(s) of your blades", it covers in details how to insert/post pics. in your reply of threads/topic....
Ma long also asked the same question today.
everest81 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote everest81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/01/2008 at 11:58am
Originally posted by aeoliah aeoliah wrote:

Fattchoi, how to post pictures like yours ? All I know is to load my pictures to imageshack and then I get the code for the forum, but the pictures come very small.

aeoliah,
i also use imageshack and had the same prob, turns out by default imageshack gives u code for thumbnail only, so when u actually click on it and takes u to the picture in imageshack, below the picture there's option for thumbnail(selected) and full picture or sth, select that other option, which will change the code of the picture, use that code in the forum post now.
Member of Single ply Hinoki club
Kokutaku Cho-Super Cho Tokusen + Tenergy Max
Collecting dust: Nittaku Cho tokusen 9mm, kokutaku cho tokusen 9mm, darker 90 10mm, ryno custom poc blade 10.2mm
fattchoi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattchoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/01/2008 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by everest81 everest81 wrote:

aeoliah,
i also use imageshack and had the same prob, turns out by default imageshack gives u code for thumbnail only, so when u actually click on it and takes u to the picture in imageshack, below the picture there's option for thumbnail(selected) and full picture or sth, select that other option, which will change the code of the picture, use that code in the forum post now.

I only figured it out last night when I tried to upload my pictures. All I do is take the pictures in the lowest resolution. I think 640x480, otherwise the file is too big. Transfer those pictures onto your hard drive or just insert the SD card into your computer.

Then click on reply and you will see a camera icon in the top row, just beside AE button. Click on the camera button. There will be a pop up screen. Click on 'Browse' in the pop up screen and find the pictures on the SD card or hard drive. Double click on the picture file and you will see the path to that file appear beside that 'Browse' button.  Now click 'Upload' button just below. You now need to wait until the picture appear on the 'preview' area on the right hand side. Once the picture appear and it is the right picture, click on 'OK' at the button and the pop up screen will disappear and you should see the picture now on your reply page. If you want to insert more pictures, then click on camera again and repeat.

The main thing is after you click 'Upload', just wait till the picture appear on the 'preview' pane. Depending on how fast your connection is, it can take a while.

Cheers.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GenomicsKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/01/2008 at 7:23pm
The key to post pictures here directly is to keep the image file size under 200KB.  The picture itself can be in jpg, jpeg, gif, or png format.
TSP Dynam 10.5mm
Mithrra View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mithrra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/01/2008 at 9:49pm
Hello People of Hinokies.... LOL,

Use Photobucket... LOL.... its easy to use... Introduce by someone to me to use it...Enjoy...
*Non-Stop Changing Equipments!!!*
HADO ST
ASUKA 1 ply hinoki
Accoustic FL
AVX J-Power

KKT Cho Tokusen-Tenergy05
aeoliah View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aeoliah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/01/2008 at 11:23pm
Thanks, Everest81, Fattchoi, Gknights.
I tried and it said : "only member with special permission can access this page".
Viscaria Super ALC C-Pen
Rasanter C48

tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/01/2008 at 11:29pm
believe me. It happened to me probably every time when I wanted to upload pic. this message always came up. I then logged out n logged in again, it worked 4 me everytime. Remember like GKnight said to keep ur image (jpeg) smaller than 200k n clipped out all unwanted surrounding or parts/area of pics. wnich u dun wanna show. For example I didn't even click on the reply button on the last post n I could actually post any pic. here in the "Quick reply" thread...
rokphish View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rokphish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/01/2008 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by Mithrra Mithrra wrote:

Hello People of Hinokies.... LOL,

Use Photobucket... LOL.... its easy to use... Introduce by someone to me to use it...Enjoy...

I use picturetrail.com it's easy to use too. After i uploaded the photos it shows me the various image links options (one of them is link for use in forum) so i don't need to go through more steps to look for the image link. I could then directly copy and paste the image link to post it on the forum.
instagram: rokphishtt

Member of EJ Anonymous
Hurricane Lover
Mithrra View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mithrra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/02/2008 at 12:08am

I tried and it said : "only member with special permission can access this page".

Photobucket is free.... Just take a minute to sign up and you can use it...After uploading the pictures, copy and paste the img link address into the message here and your photo will automatically appear.... Easy to use...
*Non-Stop Changing Equipments!!!*
HADO ST
ASUKA 1 ply hinoki
Accoustic FL
AVX J-Power

KKT Cho Tokusen-Tenergy05
fattchoi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattchoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/02/2008 at 12:24am

I believe our CFO is right. You would need to log off and then log in again. A lot of time on other sites, one could see that one is logged in but somehow, they refuse to let one do thing that a member is allowed. So by logging off and logging back in again, it would then allow everything a member is supposed to be able to do. So I would suggest you try that out.

As for using photobuckets or waterbucketsLOL, I don't see the need for it unless one plans to show their pictures in many different forums other than this one.

Cheers.

skho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/02/2008 at 6:40am
skho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/02/2008 at 6:43am
there are two of my collection,more to come
inetevo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inetevo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/02/2008 at 7:40am
u guys sure have a great collection! so which one's your favorite & why?
grubbafan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grubbafan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/02/2008 at 9:19am
I actually have a one-ply blade, Butterfly Cypress-S, which I bought six years ago. However, I'm not a J-Pen player....just thought of getting one to test out. Soon, I'll be getting a one-ply blade for shakehand....and I will unveil the blade once I received it. Wink
Blade : Butterfly Andrzej Grubba FL
FH : Butterfly Sriver
BH : Butterfly Sriver
skho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/02/2008 at 9:23am
my cypress s is old version,the printed words is blue not the usual black 
skho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2008 at 12:48am
my heavy wt bty special made 104gm!
now discontinued nittakuPPP
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GenomicsKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2008 at 1:03am
@skho

Nice collection you got there.  Is your PPP much softer than your BTY Special Made?

I have never seen a blue label Cypress-S before.  Good eye candy Thumbs%20Up

What kind of Kokutaku is it?  It looks like a custom made one.
TSP Dynam 10.5mm
skho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2008 at 1:14am
ya my PPP is softer then bty,its 9.5mm and bty wt 104gm but still got the soft feel when u loop,bty special made got the best feel for looping!u should try then u know. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
  Share Topic