Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Rubbers :)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
whosurdavid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosurdavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rubbers :)
    Posted: 05/13/2008 at 6:05pm
Inspirit Quattro, Inspirit Quattro ULTRALIGHT , Dawei Inspirit , or Bryce Speed? What thickness too. This is for an all around looper, back hand also. Thanks! I do not use glue! Give me your feedback

Btw.I've been playing with a hurricane 3.
Sponsored Links

whosurdavid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosurdavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2008 at 12:22am
Anyone use these rubbers before? Feedback please in comparison to the others please
tdragon View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2008 at 12:49am
There are a lot information about these rubbers in the forum. Just do the search, then you could find them. People do not want to keep repeating the same old things. Too bad that I don't play with any of these to give you some info
kyoshojoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kyoshojoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2008 at 12:59am
Stay away from Bryce w/o glue.  I just switched to Joola Tango Extreme.  Love it for brush looping, good control.  No glue needed.
...I've had people ask me why I have a moon as an avatar...guess it means I'm mooning you. haha, hehe, -er...
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2008 at 9:15am
Originally posted by whosurdavid whosurdavid wrote:

Inspirit Quattro, Inspirit Quattro ULTRALIGHT , Dawei Inspirit , or Bryce Speed? What thickness too. This is for an all around looper, back hand also. Thanks! I do not use glue! Give me your feedback

Btw.I've been playing with a hurricane 3.

You could try all three of the first for the same price as the last. Not really a fair comparison.
Wavestone St with Illumina 1.9r, defender1.7b

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
Schlager View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schlager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2008 at 9:39am
Originally posted by kyoshojoe kyoshojoe wrote:

Stay away from Bryce w/o glue.  I just switched to Joola Tango Extreme.  Love it for brush looping, good control.  No glue needed.

Too bad it cracks just by someone looking at it though, cause it's a good rubber..
Blade: Butterfly M. Maze Off ST

Rubbers: Bluefire M2 2.0
Skyline View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2008 at 9:43am
bryce speed is good and pretty allround but you need a fast swing to get the best out of it. For a pure allround looper I'd rather go with Inspirit series.
Schlager View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schlager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2008 at 9:48am
I'm just wondering, Skyline.. What do you use? It seems that all rubbers and blades are just o.k. to you..

(no offence!)

Skyline View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2008 at 9:50am
Originally posted by Schlager Schlager wrote:

I'm just wondering, Skyline.. What do you use? It seems that all rubbers and blades are just o.k. to you..

(no offence!)

most rubbers that are discussed here are o.k. you can't go wrong with them. However that only counts for ''decent'' level players.

I use Magna and jow(donic).
Schlager View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schlager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2008 at 9:58am
Ok, so I guess it's a matter of what you like/dislike, I personally found those rubbers to be ok, but nothing more..

Skyline View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2008 at 10:01am
Originally posted by Schlager Schlager wrote:

Ok, so I guess it's a matter of what you like/dislike, I personally found those rubbers to be ok, but nothing more..

yes it's personal. What didn't you like about them?

which rubbers are better according to you?
Schlager View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schlager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2008 at 10:46am
Hm, actually I thought the Magna was a good rubber, when I used enough glue. The JOW just felt dead and gave me the same feeling as Mambo C and Sriver..

I prefer either a tad softer rubbers or Chinese rubbers (samba Ntec, Cermet, 729 "judo" etc.) though I currently use Bryce..

Skyline View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2008 at 12:53pm
samba ntec whahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
sorry you made my day!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic