Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FH Smooth Rubber BH Short Pimple Styles

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
victortee82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote victortee82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FH Smooth Rubber BH Short Pimple Styles
    Posted: 06/24/2008 at 12:17pm
Hi, I have recently bought a chinese penholder bat with a smooth (normal)  and a short pimpled rubber on each side. I have always been a handshaker, the reason i bought this new bat is because I want to have a feel of the reverse penhold backhand stroke.

As to why a smooth rubber and a short pimple on each side, it's because I would like to experience what it feel like playing with short pimples.

Can anyone advice me on how I could use this bat to it's best? I do not mind using the short pimple either on FH or BH.

Currently, I am using the short pimple as my BH, but am facing quite a lot of difficulties in getting the ball over the net. When I hit hard enough, the ball either wins a point or flies out...and when I lose confidence hitting my BH, it sinks into the net...Does anyone have experience playing short pimple as your reverse BH for penholders? Any short video clips about playing BH iwth short pimple?

Thank you.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic