Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

2008 Paralympic videos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Wheelie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/19/2008 at 5:26am
@vivleien : J.P. Robin looks like quite a serious dude hey?  A very consistent player.  Do you know what rubber is on his backhand?  I notice that he flips the blade after he has served so I guess 1 side is like an anti/long pimple???
Sponsored Links

vivleien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vivleien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/19/2008 at 7:12am
Originally posted by Wheelie Wheelie wrote:

@vivleien : J.P. Robin looks like quite a serious dude hey?  A very consistent player.  Do you know what rubber is on his backhand?  I notice that he flips the blade after he has served so I guess 1 side is like an anti/long pimple???

I don't know J.P. Robin. I'll ask Florian when he's back here.
Anyway it seems all players in class 3 I've seen used some pips (long or short) or anti, at least not backside, on their backhand.
Juniortt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juniortt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/19/2008 at 3:38pm
Congratulations to Fixpoint....

Almost Brasil wins of France...but Brasil was so strong, maybe the France don't win of China like Brasil won. Many people don't believe that Brasil could play in final team. So was a victory of Brasil!!

Juniortt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juniortt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/22/2008 at 3:57pm
Hello...
I'm talking with my friend that played with frenchs'players: Florian and Robin, and he said to me that Florian use a short pip and Robin use a long pip....but he didn't know whats the manufactures of the rubbers..

Somebody know?

Wheelie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/23/2008 at 3:19am
OK, thanks Juniortt.
d1234567 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d1234567 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/07/2008 at 11:16am
Thanks a lot, it is so great, 謝謝你的分享!
Juniortt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juniortt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/07/2008 at 1:49pm
Hi vivleien...
Do you discover the rubbers of Florian and Robin?
I'm talking with my friend and he said that Florian use the short pip that call radical acs- stiga.

emmans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/09/2008 at 8:48pm
I can't seem to watch any of these videos. It says the file is unavailable. Am I doing anything wrong?
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/09/2008 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by emmans emmans wrote:

I can't seem to watch any of these videos. It says the file is unavailable. Am I doing anything wrong?

You mean you cannot access them on megaupload or you have downloaded them but cannot watch?
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
pongmaster View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pongmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/09/2008 at 11:15pm
any videos on mitchell seidenfeld?
Blade: BTY Matsush*ta Pro Special Arylate Carbon

FH:H3

BH:Spectol
emmans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/10/2008 at 1:22am
Originally posted by JimT JimT wrote:

Originally posted by emmans emmans wrote:

You mean you cannot access them on megaupload or you have downloaded them but cannot watch?

Cannot access them! help!
emmans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/10/2008 at 1:47am
ok got it to work. Is there any videos of the Mens class 5?Thanks so much!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic