Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Discussion Thread for Updated FS Rules

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jeff(ATTC) View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff(ATTC) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Discussion Thread for Updated FS Rules
    Posted: 11/15/2008 at 4:37pm
I have finally updated the FS rules.  Please leave comments, suggestions and feedback on these addition.  Your ideas and thoughts are greatly appreciated!

Jeff
Bty Jun Mizutani ZLC
FH: D80
BH: D05
Sponsored Links

Chopper88 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2008 at 4:42pm
How about firing LiXiao, you cannot have a moderater thats is one sided, this is a forum for table tennis lovers... I know not all of us are right, but we do have options that we want to share. If its not good for him, he will close a topic.
Jeff(ATTC) View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff(ATTC) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2008 at 4:53pm
The staff has decided to relieve LiXiao of his Mod privileges.  The great thing about this forum is if enough of you have a problem with one of mods is that you can get rid of him/her.  That puts pressure on the mods to preform to the standards and expectations of the members.
Bty Jun Mizutani ZLC
FH: D80
BH: D05
Chopper88 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2008 at 4:55pm
Jeff, thats great, maybe now we can start talking about table tennis again....
dimitris View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dimitris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2008 at 12:21am
After replying in the "rules" thread, I realized that this is the discussion thread. In any case, I was thinking that the 6th rule, the one about bumping, currently is very vague. Why not make it a little more well defined, by specifying a threshold on the bumping rate (at most every five days or something similar)? Also, there should be a rule what is considered a bump, like the OP posting some comment which is not a reply to any other poster, update or something similar...
Darker Tanpan, fh 729 higher 2.0mm, bh 729 geospin 2.0mm

My for sale thread
melarimsa View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melarimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2008 at 6:25pm
FS section is now somewhat slow 
vflorentin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vflorentin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/28/2008 at 9:15am
i don't like it,.,.Angry
esnift View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esnift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/12/2008 at 3:41am
Originally posted by melarimsa melarimsa wrote:

FS section is now somewhat slow 

I would have to agree. I'm not sure the new format of FS listings is the best since you actually have to intentionally be looking for items to buy to see them. That may sound silly but most of the stuff I have bought through the forum I wasn't even looking for.

It would be nice if there were some happy medium so that FS doesn't completely dominate the discussion thread but is still easily visible even to people who aren't intentionally looking to buy. What's with all the wasted space at the right of the screen anyways Wink. It may just be my monitor but there is about a quarter of the available space throughout the website going unused. May be an opportunity for a FS thread relocation.
YE
Hurricane III
Tenergy 05fx

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic