Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

WTTC 1997 videos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
ozjan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ozjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTTC 1997 videos
    Posted: 12/15/2008 at 3:13pm
if anyone has the 1997 manchester final of waldner vs. samsonov can you please post via megaupload?  any other matches of waldner in that tourney would b much appreciated as well!  thanks much in advance. 
that's a rip!

Primorac Carbon
f:Tenergy 05 2.1
b:Tenergy 05 2.1
Sponsored Links

JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2008 at 3:42pm
I have a few... let me try and find them.
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2008 at 3:51pm
Here is the final - WTTC 1997 - Waldner vs Samsonov

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1w61dsnh

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ts3qtbvx

JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2008 at 3:55pm

johnny89atc View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnny89atc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2008 at 4:44pm
Thanks very much JimT! I wanted them too...
Blade: OSP Virtuoso-L RST 87gr
FH: Butterfly Tenergy 05 FX 2.1
BH: Butterfly Tenergy 05 1.9
BeaverMD View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeaverMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2008 at 4:58pm

One problem with the introduction of the 11-point games is that I don't have any more patience to watch the longer 21-point games.  The ITTF really should have used 16-point games with 3 serves each.  This would have given the desired "sense of urgency" from players.  At the same time, players can still get a rhythm with their serves.  Right now, it seems that there is more emphasis on service returns rather than serves.  But hey, nobody asked me.

ibupro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ibupro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2008 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by BeaverMD BeaverMD wrote:

One problem with the introduction of the 11-point games is that I don't have any more patience to watch the longer 21-point games.� The ITTF really should have used 16-point games with 3 serves each.� This would have given the desired "sense of urgency" from players.� At the same time, players can still get a rhythm with their serves.� Right now, it seems that there is more emphasis on service returns rather than serves.� But hey, nobody asked me.

I agree. I think the ITTF wanted to stop the server from getting a rhythm going though, hence what we have.
ozjan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ozjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2008 at 10:21am

thank u! much appreciated.

that's a rip!

Primorac Carbon
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2008 at 1:06pm
Enjoy, guys

Vladovich View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vladovich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2008 at 3:25pm
JimT I can not play this waldner - yan sen video. what codecs and player do you use to watch them?
Tibhar Defense Plus

FH: Joola Phenix

BH: Dr. Neubauer Bison 1.5mm

"The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities, some consider to be…unnatural."
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2008 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by Vladovich Vladovich wrote:

JimT I can not play this waldner - yan sen video. what codecs and player do you use to watch them?

You might be missing some video codecs. I have (long time ago) installed CCCP - you can find it here: http://www.cccp-project.net/

Vladovich View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vladovich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2008 at 3:37pm
Still nothing, I hear audio clearly, but there is no picture :(.
Tibhar Defense Plus

"The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities, some consider to be…unnatural."
gluon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gluon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2008 at 5:00pm
You have to install H264 decoder
here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IQSSZM8K

gluon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gluon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2008 at 5:04pm
it's for Windows XP / 2000 / ME / 98SE

I don't know if it's ok with windows vista
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2008 at 5:08pm

Still nothing, I hear audio clearly, but there is no picture :(.

what are you using? which video player?

Vladovich View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vladovich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2008 at 5:13pm
I have just instaled H264. Still nothing :(, and I have never seen Yan Sen match, except from video trainig with Ma Lin :(
Tibhar Defense Plus

JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2008 at 5:18pm
Try latest VLC player or KMPlayer - I have no problems.

theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2008 at 10:26pm

thanks for the link jimT, another reason y u should be mod, and yes, waldner OWNED YAN SEN!!!! service god!
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

http://www.youtube.com/MDSguy

ozjan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ozjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2008 at 10:42pm
i tryed vlc kpm and dling h264 and still get that bad green pixelation, what am i missing?  thanks.
that's a rip!

Primorac Carbon
kenneyy88 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenneyy88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2008 at 10:46pm
can't get any of the samsonov videos to work. A lot of errors in it.
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/17/2008 at 1:44am
Originally posted by theman theman wrote:

thanks for the link jumT, another reason y u should be mod, and yes, waldner OWNED YAN SEN!!!! service god!

get GPOT and will tell you wichh codecs was used to code the video, i have a tape how wang tao and kong rolls over yan sen, yan sen is one of the hollow minded  players i ever seen.

one of the reasons a good coach told me that li xiaodong(coached yan sen in that match) is so stressed that players guided by him usually loses like wang nan when she lose to a sloppy player from northkorea and li xiaodong gave her instructions
tristan View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tristan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/17/2008 at 5:36am
Big troubles playing those vids. Second part of the final seems to be badly encoded. Either under XP ou Ubuntu, I can't get my players (vlc, mpc, mplayer...) to decode properly the video stream. I get one or two frames displayed, but no more.

Why using exotic codecs ? :) Xvid or generic h264 +mp3 work great...
YinHe W-6 + Sriver + RITC 729 Fx Supersoft
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/20/2008 at 8:50pm
Those are not my vids - I have downloaded them from there myself and didn't have any problems viewing them after CCCP installation.

I myself am sometimes surprised when people use some really weird and untested codecs but that's probably because they are trying to find out which one they like the best...

GenomicsKnight View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GenomicsKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/22/2008 at 10:42am

It looks like the video part of this vid was encoded with Videosoft H.264 Codec 2 (VSSH).  I was unable to find a reputable source for this particular codec.  So no luck in playing this vid...
CEO, Single Ply Hinoki Club
TSP Dynam 10.5mm
and other fine 1-ply Kiso Hinoki blades
gluon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gluon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/22/2008 at 11:16am
Did you install the codec h.264 ?

gluon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gluon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/22/2008 at 11:25am
what are the part with problem ?

I can re-encode them in DivX, but the quality will be worse...
GenomicsKnight View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GenomicsKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/22/2008 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by gluon gluon wrote:

Did you install the codec h.264 ?

I already have a version of H264 codec installed.  So I took that one out and installed the one you posted.  However it still doesn't play.  It just plays a few frames then everything sort of freezes with pixels changing very slowly.  It might be a Vista problem.  Thanks anyway.
CEO, Single Ply Hinoki Club
TSP Dynam 10.5mm
and other fine 1-ply Kiso Hinoki blades
gluon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gluon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/22/2008 at 4:59pm
yes, this codec probably doesn't work with windows vista.
I'm converting the vids with DivX codec.
gluon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gluon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/22/2008 at 5:00pm
Final Waldner-Samsonov DivX

part1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NZPCXXBZ
Vladovich View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vladovich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/22/2008 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by gluon gluon wrote:

yes, this codec probably doesn't work with windows vista.
I'm converting the vids with DivX codec.

I have win XP, and still it doesnt work with h.264. Can you convert Yan Sen vs Waldner?
Thanks.
Tibhar Defense Plus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic