FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

The German Open 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The German Open 2009
    Posted: 03/18/2009 at 11:04pm
i got a message from the ittf the other day saying that they will start showing the german open live in about 4 hours from now.

it's really strange, cuz on the ITTV page, it says that they won't start showing it until saturday, but i guess they changed their mind and they are gonna actually start showing it from the qualis on this time.

if that's the case, then hopefully they'll show some of these no-name guys that china sent over this time around, so we can see how good they are...
BANNED
Sponsored Links

stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2009 at 1:35am
Thanks for the heads up.
I'll try cctv-5 and other chanels and BRB.
DeathAngel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeathAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2009 at 3:25am
anyone got a link? Isnt it suppose to be starting around this time?
Korbel ST
H3 Neo 2.2
Desto F3 2.0

USA: 1522
CAN: 809
Cyrilix View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyrilix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2009 at 3:27am
Don't see anything so far...
blabl. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blabl. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2009 at 8:53am
ittv tv will be broadcasting on saturday and on sonday. !
B-win shows the Tournament today and tomorraw also !

by the way: How can i see cctv-5 ? i can�t find cctv 5 in sopcast anymore ? i don�t understand ? any other programm ?!
Nittaku Acoustic ST 89g
FH: Tenergy 05 black max
BH: Sriver G3 red max
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2009 at 11:56am
i guess i shoulda known better...  it was too good to be true...
anderson_tk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anderson_tk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2009 at 12:01pm
Does anyone know how can I get the tickets?
Blade: Darker 7P.2A.T
FH: Tenergy 64
BH: Tenergy 64
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2009 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by takaaki takaaki wrote:

i got a message from the ittf the other day saying that they will start showing the german open live in about 4 hours from now.

it's really strange, cuz on the ITTV page, it says that they won't start showing it until saturday, but i guess they changed their mind and they are gonna actually start showing it from the qualis on this time.

if that's the case, then hopefully they'll show some of these no-name guys that china sent over this time around, so we can see how good they are...

they arent no name, they are cadets ,at least chen jinqi..fun for the kids,chen jinqi is 14
AMonteiro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMonteiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2009 at 3:00pm
Yes, He was on Chinese team last World Junior Championships.

The rest of China National team is training for World Championships.
Dynaryz AGR /Yasaka Goiabao 5 / Dynaryz AGR
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2009 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by AMonteiro AMonteiro wrote:

Yes, He was on Chinese team last World Junior Championships.

The rest of China National team is training for World Championships.

hi alexander, can you ask your brother about the other chinese players? style(shakehand?? or cpen)
AMonteiro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMonteiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2009 at 3:36pm
I let you know when I talk to him..
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2009 at 3:39pm
bbkon, what ever happened to Jiang Haiyang? Oh and I thought id tell you, Man Li retired :(
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 53 SuperSelect
Yinhe Qing
AMonteiro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMonteiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2009 at 3:40pm
According to this ITTF picture, Yin Hang is right handed shakehand player.

NoFootwork View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoFootwork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2009 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

they arent no name, they are cadets ,at least chen jinqi..fun for the kids,chen jinqi is 14

That 14 year old kid won his qualifying group beating Steffen Mengel (Germany), world ranked #265 in March 2009 list 4-3.  He also beat Andrej Gacina (HRV) world ranked #82 4-0.  The Chinese factory continues to produce them.
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 1:04am

Originally posted by liXiao liXiao wrote:

bbkon, what ever happened to Jiang Haiyang? Oh and I thought id tell you, Man Li retired :(

jiang is playing the league, but there are many players like him, unlike what most people say there are some amount of good cpens, some years ago nobody cared aboyt zhang jike, jiang can be "pimped" one of these days until the top coaches will pick him to train

Cyrilix View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyrilix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 6:22am
Hans Regenkurt View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Regenkurt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 6:57am
I am not racist, but it disgusts me that i have to watch matches where naturalised players play against each other.
Cyrilix View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyrilix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 6:59am
Originally posted by Hans Regenkurt Hans Regenkurt wrote:

I am not racist, but it disgusts me that i have to watch matches where naturalised players play against each other.

You're referring to Chinese players, right?
Hans Regenkurt View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Regenkurt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 7:08am
Yes.
Cyrilix View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyrilix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 7:15am
Originally posted by Hans Regenkurt Hans Regenkurt wrote:

Yes.

Well, the top Chinese players come about because of the fierce internal competition. When you have only so many people that can represent China internationally, you can only pick the best. I hope you're not implying that those that are lazier and/or less successful should be on the forefront of the Chinese team. If you don't wish to be "cultured" (ie. work hard to reach your goals of representing China internationally), you can choose not to do so at anytime. In fact, if you try to perform poorly on purpose, you'll be out of the team faster than you can imagine, so then you won't have to "culture" yourself anymore. Essentially, it's your choice, are you going to do it or are you not? If you aren't, there are people waiting in line, you know?
Cyrilix View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyrilix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 8:28am
By the way, even though it's only Friday, ITTF is already showing the German Open live on ITTV.

Currently:
Galia Dvorak (ESP) vs. Krisztina Toth (HUN) on ITTV
Fukuhara Ai (JPN) vs. Kristin Silbereisen (GER) on bwin

Edit: ITTV is not live. They only have one match recorded so far.
naijachief View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naijachief Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 9:40am
The ittf coverage is great. Its not live, but, its close enough.
who no know go know
AMonteiro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMonteiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 9:42am
bbkon,

Cheng Jingqi: Shakehander, left hand.
ZHENG Peifeng: Chinese penholder (with RPB), right hand.
LIU Yanan: Shakehander, left hand.
YIN Hang: Shakehander, right hand. Maybe with short pips on BH, not sure.

best regards.
Takadigi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Takadigi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 9:45am
Originally posted by NoFootwork NoFootwork wrote:

Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

That 14 year old kid won his qualifying group beating Steffen Mengel (Germany), world ranked #265 in March 2009 list 4-3.  He also beat Andrej Gacina (HRV) world ranked #82 4-0.  The Chinese factory continues to produce them.

To add to that, that no name kid recently beat both WQL and Ma Long at trials. He is projected to be the next world beater.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naijachief Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 10:15am
Michael Maze out in the first round. Constantin Cioti from Romania? Never heard of him.....lol.
who no know go know
radu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 10:19am
Cioti plays on germany at werder bremen..  In romania he's made show playing with many players with a plate ..
konakona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote konakona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 10:57am
watching lundqvist vs Tosic right now, and the sound is so clear and you can here every single word lundqvist says to erik lindh. He's whining soooo much, it's extremly funny :)
Wang Hao will win the WTTC. All resistance is futile.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naijachief Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 11:01am
Adrian Crisan plays with no passion. Waste of talent.
who no know go know
sjasi1982m View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjasi1982m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 11:12am
konakona, where are you watching this?
Gustosz View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gustosz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 11:14am
"watching lundqvist vs Tosic right now" konakona where you watched this match? Can you give a link?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic