Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The German Open 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
Cyrilix View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyrilix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 11:18am
Guys, it's all on bwin.com. They are an online betting company, which provides live streams of the things you can bet on (sometimes). You have to have some money in the account to watch them though, and the minimum deposit is $10, so you have to pay $10 to watch.

They're doing a decent job for this German open, since they have 2 live streams running side-by-side.

Also, all the Men's Chinese cadets have been beaten by the end of round 1. Unhappy

Hopefully, the women can get further.
Sponsored Links

bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 11:36am
Originally posted by AMonteiro AMonteiro wrote:

bbkon,

Cheng Jingqi: Shakehander, left hand.
ZHENG Peifeng: Chinese penholder (with RPB), right hand.
LIU Yanan: Shakehander, left hand.
YIN Hang: Shakehander, right hand. Maybe with short pips on BH, not sure.

best regards.

thanks a lot for the info alexander

bbkon
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 11:39am
Originally posted by Takadigi Takadigi wrote:

Originally posted by NoFootwork NoFootwork wrote:

Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

they arent no name, they are cadets ,at least chen jinqi..fun for the kids,chen jinqi is 14

That 14 year old kid won his qualifying group beating Steffen Mengel (Germany), world ranked #265 in March 2009 list 4-3.  He also beat Andrej Gacina (HRV) world ranked #82 4-0.  The Chinese factory continues to produce them.

To add to that, that no name kid recently beat both WQL and Ma Long at trials. He is projected to be the next world beater.

you mean  chen jinqi or a an unknown player
Takadigi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Takadigi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 12:27pm

Yes, Chen Jinqi.
NoFootwork View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoFootwork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 1:17pm

Yes, Chen Jinqi.

Cheng Jingqi lost in first round of main draw 9-11, 8-11, 9-11, 9-11 to Yang Zi (Singapore) #42 in World.  Not a bad showing for a 14 year old.  I'm assuming that is playing in his first men's Pro Tour. 

Regarding Jingqi's wins against WLQ and Ma Long you reported earlier, do the top chinese players play seriously against these cadets.  Regardless, that's pretty impressive for the kid.
horiakyys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horiakyys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by blabl. blabl. wrote:

ittv tv will be broadcasting on saturday and on sonday. !
B-win shows the Tournament today and tomorraw also !

by the way: How can i see cctv-5 ? i can�t find cctv 5 in sopcast anymore ? i don�t understand ? any other programm ?!

cctv 5 works like a charm everytime on http://mediahopper.com/ pick China chanells, then cctv5 and that's all 
Cyrilix View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyrilix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 1:23pm

Cheng Jingqi lost in first round of main draw 9-11, 8-11, 9-11, 9-11 to Yang Zi (Singapore) #42 in World.  Not a bad showing for a 14 year old.  I'm assuming that is playing in his first men's Pro Tour. 

Regarding Jingqi's wins against WLQ and Ma Long you reported earlier, do the top chinese players play seriously against these cadets.  Regardless, that's pretty impressive for the kid.

I was hoping for some upsets. :)

... like if he were to beat Timo Boll.
NoFootwork View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoFootwork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by Cyrilix Cyrilix wrote:

I was hoping for some upsets. :)

... like if he were to beat Timo Boll.

If a 14 year chinese kid had beaten Boll at the German Open, you could expect ITTF to implement 97 new rule changes the next day hoping to slow down or stop Chinese domination.  The first rule would be that no Chinese player under the age of 90 was allowed to compete in the Pro Tour.  All the while Adam Sharara would profess that these new rules were not intended to target any specific style, person, or association but were intended for the betterment of TT and raising its spectator appeal LOL
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 2:52pm

Originally posted by liXiao liXiao wrote:

bbkon, what ever happened to Jiang Haiyang? Oh and I thought id tell you, Man Li retired :(

jiang is playing the league, but there are many players like him, unlike what most people say there are some amount of good cpens, some years ago nobody cared aboyt zhang jike, jiang can be "pimped" one of these days until the top coaches will pick him to train

How do you feel about Saki Kanazawa, supposedly retiring from TT?
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 53 SuperSelect
Yinhe Qing
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 3:36pm

bbkon, what ever happened to Jiang Haiyang? Oh and I thought id tell you, Man Li retired :(

jiang is playing the league, but there are many players like him, unlike what most people say there are some amount of good cpens, some years ago nobody cared aboyt zhang jike, jiang can be "pimped" one of these days until the top coaches will pick him to train

How do you feel about Saki Kanazawa, supposedly retiring from TT?

man li retirement doesnt mean nothing for me , do you think i m gonna burst in tears everytime a chinese is not winning?
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by AMonteiro AMonteiro wrote:

bbkon,

Cheng Jingqi: Shakehander, left hand.
ZHENG Peifeng: Chinese penholder (with RPB), right hand.
LIU Yanan: Shakehander, left hand.
YIN Hang: Shakehander, right hand. Maybe with short pips on BH, not sure.

best regards.

can you confirm if is not the turkish player JIANG Pengfei  that is also rpb and played with your brother, i mean there is a player form turqia cpen that played with your borther in the groups, is the boy zheng also cpen??
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by horiakyys horiakyys wrote:

Originally posted by blabl. blabl. wrote:

ittv tv will be broadcasting on saturday and on sonday. !
B-win shows the Tournament today and tomorraw also !

by the way: How can i see cctv-5 ? i can�t find cctv 5 in sopcast anymore ? i don�t understand ? any other programm ?!

cctv 5 works like a charm everytime on http://mediahopper.com/ pick China chanells, then cctv5 and that's all 

You are right - works pretty good!
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by naijachief naijachief wrote:

Michael Maze out in the first round. Constantin Cioti from Romania? Never heard of him.....lol.

i've seen him on dttl.tv in the german league.  he plays like he's watched a lot of video of wlq...  maybe on the romanian team he's the "wlq clone!!" Smile
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 4:00pm
oh, one more thing about him--how is "cioti" pronounced??

i heard the german commentator the other day pronounce it "kee-OH-tee."
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 4:03pm

they arent no name, they are cadets ,at least chen jinqi..fun for the kids,chen jinqi is 14

That 14 year old kid won his qualifying group beating Steffen Mengel (Germany), world ranked #265 in March 2009 list 4-3.  He also beat Andrej Gacina (HRV) world ranked #82 4-0.  The Chinese factory continues to produce them.

To add to that, that no name kid recently beat both WQL and Ma Long at trials. He is projected to be the next world beater.

he beat wlq and ma long??  where??  when??  have any video??
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 4:07pm

Guys, it's all on bwin.com. They are an online betting company, which provides live streams of the things you can bet on (sometimes). You have to have some money in the account to watch them though, and the minimum deposit is $10, so you have to pay $10 to watch.

They're doing a decent job for this German open, since they have 2 live streams running side-by-side.

Also, all the Men's Chinese cadets have been beaten by the end of round 1. Unhappy

Hopefully, the women can get further.

paying to watch on bwin...  correct me if i'm wrong, but we here in the US of A are blocked from doing that, i guess, cuz gambling on sports here is illegal.
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by takaaki takaaki wrote:

Should be "chee-oh-tee" - at least that's how they say it in Italian...
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
Cyrilix View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyrilix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 4:29pm

paying to watch on bwin...  correct me if i'm wrong, but we here in the US of A are blocked from doing that, i guess, cuz gambling on sports here is illegal.

I don't live in the US, and quite frankly, a lot of stuff is illegal, including piracy and hate speech, but are you really going to care about the details?
Ciprian View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ciprian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 4:34pm

[/QUOTE]
Yes this is how it's pronounced.
Xi Enting
FH-Aurus Sound
BH- Pryde 30
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by JimT JimT wrote:

ha ha ha, that's a good one, but i was hoping to find out how they say in romanian!!
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 4:36pm
i'm looking @ ITTV and note that they have just uploaded the LEGOUT-MIZUTANI match!!
Ciprian View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ciprian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 4:37pm

Originally posted by JimT JimT wrote:

ha ha ha, that's a good one, but i was hoping to find out how they say in romanian!!

The same like in italian.
Xi Enting
FH-Aurus Sound
BH- Pryde 30
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 4:39pm
thanks cip...
Ciprian View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ciprian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 4:41pm
No problem.Mizutani won.
Xi Enting
FH-Aurus Sound
BH- Pryde 30
Cyrilix View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyrilix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 4:50pm
...and Ovtcharov is out of the Men's Singles in R2 (round of 32), beaten by Gerell Par. What a disappointment, to think that he was able to go 3-4 against Ma Long a few months back.
konakona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote konakona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 4:56pm
P�r Gerell is an underrated player, I think he's been injured for a while or something, glad to see him back on the tour.
Wang Hao will win the WTTC. All resistance is futile.
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 5:41pm

...and Ovtcharov is out of the Men's Singles in R2 (round of 32), beaten by Gerell Par. What a disappointment, to think that he was able to go 3-4 against Ma Long a few months back.

yeah, but he's had a string of really bad losses lately, like to old mikael appelgren @ the energis masters back in january and to janos jakab and igor rubtsov in february. none of those guys are even in the top-50 (of course, ol' appel doesn't play the pro tour).

and this loss to gerell might knock him out of the top-20.
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 6:25pm

yeah, but he's had a string of really bad losses lately, like to old mikael appelgren @ the energis masters back in january and to janos jakab and igor rubtsov in february. none of those guys are even in the top-50 (of course, ol' appel doesn't play the pro tour).

and this loss to gerell might knock him out of the top-20.

it seems timo has taught dima how to choke
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 6:37pm

There are many upset in the post glue ban era, more involving pips players, i think there will be  many unexpected upsets in the  next wttc
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 6:38pm

yeah, but he's had a string of really bad losses lately, like to old mikael appelgren @ the energis masters back in january and to janos jakab and igor rubtsov in february. none of those guys are even in the top-50 (of course, ol' appel doesn't play the pro tour).and this loss to gerell might knock him out of the top-20.

it seems timo has taught dima how to choke

hahahahahah owned.
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 53 SuperSelect
Yinhe Qing
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic