Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Chinese Rubbers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
BeaverMD View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeaverMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/10/2009 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by speedy speedy wrote:

No, I am not looking for rubbers faster than Japanese/German rubbers.  There is no way the Chinese rubbers have that kick.  I am looking for the fastest Chinese rubber among Chinese rubbers LOL, if that make any sense to you...

I must say.  I am impressed with H3 Provincial Tuned that I got from www.powerpingpong.com.  They are NOT fast, in fact, they are slow for me, but I like the control.  I had fun with a lot of spinny loop.  My smashing/hitting was SO BAD with H3 Provincial Tuned LOL  This is just for fun guys...

There's a user named F.Z. who glued an H3 Commercial topsheet on a 1.9mm Tenergy.  Still haven't seen a review but I expect it to have some kick.

I did try BW2 on a Clipper and to me, it didn't feel that fast.  I also wasn't happy that it wasn't that tacky.
Sponsored Links

speedy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/10/2009 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by JimT JimT wrote:

No, I am not looking for rubbers faster than Japanese/German rubbers.  There is no way the Chinese rubbers have that kick.  I am looking for the fastest Chinese rubber among Chinese rubbers LOL, if that make any sense to you...

Have you tried Gambler Outlaw 2.2? Seemed faster to me than any of the Chinese-made rubbers I have tried before... save for hardest version of BW-II, perhaps...

I have tried Outlaw.  I don't really like it...
SPEEDY
Viscaria Super ALC ST
JOOLA Rhyzen CMD(FH)
Nittaku Moristo SP (BH)
speedy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/10/2009 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by BeaverMD BeaverMD wrote:

I must say.  I am impressed with H3 Provincial Tuned that I got from www.powerpingpong.com.  They are NOT fast, in fact, they are slow for me, but I like the control.  I had fun with a lot of spinny loop.  My smashing/hitting was SO BAD with H3 Provincial Tuned LOL  This is just for fun guys...

There's a user named F.Z. who glued an H3 Commercial topsheet on a 1.9mm Tenergy.  Still haven't seen a review but I expect it to have some kick.

I did try BW2 on a Clipper and to me, it didn't feel that fast.  I also wasn't happy that it wasn't that tacky.

I tried BW2, it was a disappointment...
SPEEDY
Viscaria Super ALC ST
JOOLA Rhyzen CMD(FH)
Nittaku Moristo SP (BH)
icontek View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
This is FPS Doug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icontek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2009 at 6:04pm

I tried BW2, it was a disappointment...

Which hardness/version did you try? 

Within the range of Haifu's BWII's there was quite a bit of variation. The 2008 stuff had quality control that made DHS look consistent.

Now, they seem to have improved quality control noticeably and the 38, 39 and 40 degree (and don't forget tuned or not tuned) are different enough that a Japanese company might have chosen to call them something like BWII FX, BWII EL or BWII L.

Was it the topsheet you didn't like?

US1260.RC1042 . OSP Virtuoso AC: PK50 + R42
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic